Three Racoons (Miyeon×Minnie×Shuhua)

Gidle oneshots

There's no racoons in the story (Unless somehow Yuqi is right!) . I just kept making a joke about racoons and thought why not. 

 

"I really do appreciate it. But you both already do so much for me you don't have to keep doing stuff for me. Won't you start to resent me eventually?" Shuhua looked away from the couple. "Hey don't say that. We could never. If we didn't like the arrangement we would end it. But we love being able to help you and make you smile." Minnie explained taking Shuhua's hand. 

 

Before...

 

It had been about a month since Shuhua saw their tinder profile. She saw the picture assuming it was just one of the women in it. It wasn't like it mattered both women were beautiful Shuhua wouldn't care which one it was. It was only when they matched a day later that Shuhua began to read their bio and learn that it was in fact both women. 

 

New Message...

 

Kim Minnie: Hi first of all we wanted to say from your pictures that we saw that you are extremely beautiful. My wife and I would like to get to know you better and it would be easier to do so through a separate chat where we can both text you. If you are feeling up to it that is. If you aren't comfortable it's fine just please let us know and we won't bother you again. 

 

Shuhua read over the message several times. It was not unusual for couples to be on the app together many were just looking for a hookup while some were looking for another partner for one or both of them. She was a bit skeptical but as far as she could tell so far she didn't think they were up to anything sketchy. 'Take a chance.' She could almost hear the voice of Yuqi as if she were right behind her. She turned to look only to be met with the smiling Chinese girl indeed behind her. She jumped kicking herself away from her in surprise causing herself to fall to the floor. "Yah! Song Yuqi! How the hell did you get in here?!" Yuqi just smiled holding up the spare key that Shuhua kept buried in a plant in front of her apartment. Shuhua rolled her eyes as she rubbed her shoulder which had taken the brunt of the fall. "Sometimes I hate you you know?" Yuqi only pouted. "It was an emergency you didn't answer me and I was worried." She crossed her arms sulking a bit. Shuhua looked back down at her phone seeing the unread messages from Yuqi which she'd been ignoring in favor of scrolling through the dating app. "It's only been an hour Yuqi damn." Yuqi widened her eyes. "Exactly and we both know you don't have a life so I should be worried if you're to busy to text me back." Shuhua shook her head and sat back down. "Whatever..." 

 

Yuqi plopped onto to her couch beside her. "Ooh they're pretty. Which one is it?" Shuhua opened the messages up and showed the girl. "Whoa... Shuhua you have not one but two gorgeous women trying to take you out? Talk about hitting the jackpot!" Shuhua hummed a bit with a frown. "I don't know if I am gonna say yes yet." Yuqi raised an eyebrow. "And why not? We both know you have no problem with polyamorous relationships. Besides you totally have a thing for older women and look they are both twenty five." Shuhua sighed. "Yuqi please. I-" Yuqi shook her head. "Take a chance. You're Yeh Shuhua you're strong you're gorgeous you're cute as hell." Shuhua tilted her head looking at the girl. "Are you trying to tell me you're in love with me. I'm sorry Yuqi you're not my type." Shuhua put her hand on her friends shoulder. "I promise I won't tell Soojin or Soyeon unnie that you're here trying to cheat on them." Yuqi rolled her eyes. "Oh please they love you. If you wanted they'd probably date you too." Yuqi pouted. Shuhua smiled teasing the girl. 

 

After a little bit of teasing the pouting Yuqi Shuhua looked at her phone again. She saw another message had popped up. 

 

Kim Minnie: Here is my personal number feel free to contact me any time if you'd like. 

 

She saw the number attached and before she could say anything Yuqi had already typed it into her own phone and heard a ringing sound as Yuqi had it on speaker. She looked panicked shaking her head. Suddenly someone picked up the phone. "Hello Nicha Yontararak speaking. What can I do for you?" Shuhua sighed in relief. "Yuqi it's not even the right girl she's neither Miyeon or Minnie. Sorry ma'am I-" She heard a soft chuckle on the other end. "Well actually I'm Minnie. It's a nickname my real name is well Nicha. And you would be Shuhua?" The Taiwanese girl swallowed hard her eyes widening. "Y-yes... I'm sorry my friend here was reading over my shoulder and decided to call you without consulting me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to yet..." Yuqi rolled her eyes. "Yeh Shuhua you were staring at their picture practically drooling when I came in." Shuhua covered the girls mouth. "Sorry about that. You probably think I'm weird by now sorry for wasting your time." The woman chuckled yet again. "Actually I think you're rather cute. Even more so than your pictures let on. If it's okay I would like to make a chat between you my wife and myself." Shuhua looked at the phone for a moment thinking. "Okay... But this is Yuqi's phone not mine I'll text you from my own." A smile could be heard on the lips of the woman as she spoke next. "Wonderful I can't wait to get to know you better. And perhaps this Yuqi friend of yours as well. She seems like a good friend to have. Anyway I'm about to go for a meeting wish me luck." She hung up leaving the girls dumbfounded. 

 

Hours later Shuhua was getting ready for bed when she heard her phone ding. She ran to grab it as she had been nervously awaiting the texts. Upon opening her phone she had a text from Soojin. 

 

Cherry: Yeh Shuhua what is this I hear about you having girlfriends? I thought you told us everything but now you're only telling Yuqi?

 

YehWolfie: Jinjin unnie don't listen to her. I only love you. I would never betray you like that. 

 

Cherry calling...

 

"Yah Shuhua! Who are they? Do we know them? Do you know them? When did you start dating?" Soyeon bombarded the girl with questions. "Hello there unnie. I'm not dating anyone. I only gave my number to a couple after your girlfriend made me. They haven't even texted me they probably don't actually have any interest. It's okay though but they were both very gorgeous." Just then her phone dinged again. 

 

KimMinnie: I'm so sorry I'm late the meeting ran late and I had to pick up my wife from the airport. We just got home where we can properly text you. 

 

ChoPanic: Hello Shuhua. I am Miyeon. If you're even half as cute as Minnie said I'm sure we'll get along just fine. I hope to get to properly talk to you later but I've got jet lag and need to rest for now. I hope you will forgive me. 

 

Shuhua bit her lip almost forgetting that Soyeon was still on the line with Yuqi and Soojin apparently listening in as she heard a deep voice. "That was them wasn't it? What did they say? What's Miyeon like?" Soojin gently shushed the younger woman. "Woogie what have I told you about respecting people's privacy?" Yuqi could be heard whining softly. "Shuhua doesn't count she's not really a person. She's more like three raccoons playing a person." A sigh was heard. "Okay that's it bed now. Shuhua be careful make good choices remember we love you." Yuqi could be heard farther away this time. "I don't love her she's three smelly raccoons!" She could be heard stomping away. "Sorry Shushu seems like our baby is grouchy. Anyway you know she loves you too. Goodnight." 

 

As the call ended Shuhua began to stare at the screen as she thought of what to reply. She eventually sent a message back. 

 

YehWolfie: No worries about the time. I hope the meeting wasn't to stressful. And Miyeon-shi I would love to hear about your trip later maybe tomorrow. Once you're well rested of course. I was just getting ready for bed myself so I guess we can talk more tomorrow. Have a good night sleep well. 

 

Shuhua stared at the screen for a moment. Everything seemed very formal at this point. Perhaps it was the couples way of not overstepping boundaries or making sure that Shuhua is comfortable with everything. But Shuhua would be lieing if she said she wouldn't like to get to know them a bit less formally. Her thoughts returned to the voice of the woman in the phone. Nicha. She had a beautiful voice. A beautiful name. And a beautiful face. 

 

The next day Shuhua found herself recieving little updates and sending her own in return. Miyeon even sent a picture of a dress she was meant to wear for an event. 

 

ChoPanic: I think this is too much for a small red carpet don't you? I should talk to my stylist and have her tone it down. 

 

YehWolfie: Wow it will look beautiful on you for sure. But what's important is being comfortable in it. 

 

Through the day Shuhua had learned a few facts about the women and what they did with their time. Minnie was an important producer at a large entertainment company and Miyeon worked as a model and soon to be soloist under the same brand. The two met when Miyeon was asked to star in a music video that Minnie just so happened to write the music for. She also shared some of her own information. 

 

KimMinnie: So you want to be an actress? I bet everyone would fall in love with you then. 

 

YehWolfie: It's more of a hobby I don't have the skills to really be on TV. I will be a veterinarian soon enough. I finish school this summer and I will be able to begin my clinicals. 

 

ChoPanic: Smart and humble. Excuse me if this is too much but Shuhua I really would like to meet you soon if you'd be willing. 

 

The younger woman stared at the phone. She didn't know if she was fully ready to commit to meeting them although it really felt like they were hitting it off. 

 

YehWolfie: We could start with a call. I am curious to hear your voice I will admit. Minnie says it's beautiful just like you. 

 

ChoPanic: She's exaggerating. But I would love that. I will be free in an hour. Would that work for you?

 

Shuhua couldn't help the smile that grew on her face. 

 

YehWolfie: Yes of course. I can't wait. 

 

She immediately called Yuqi. "Yuqi I'm nervous." The Chinese girl could be heard chewing on something crunchy. "Nervous about what?" Shuhua puffed her cheeks. "I am going to call Miyeon in an hour." Yuqi could be heard setting her stuff down and only then did Shuhua realize she was on speaker phone. "Why do you always put me on speaker phone? What if I say something embarrassing?" Yuqi hummed. "You know Soojin Soyeon and I have no secrets." Shuhua sighed. "Anyway Yuqi she's a model and a singer. And Minnie is a music producer!" Quick footsteps could be heard. "You're dating a model?! I wanna see! Is she hot?" A thump was heard followed by a whining Soyeon. "Jeon Soyeon if you're not careful you'll be sleeping on the couch." Soojin spoke in a voice that meant she was serious. "Sorry baby..." Soyeon mumbled. Yuqi leaned in and whispered. "She is very hot..." Soojin heard it unfortunately and rolled her eyes. "Have fun cuddling on the couch tonight I'll have the whole big bed to myself." Shuhua couldn't help but laugh. "Ha that's what you get! And she's not my girlfriend." Shuhua nodded defiantly even though they couldn't see her. "Yet." Soojin corrected her. Shuhua gasped. "Jinjin unnie I thought you were supposed to be the normal one!" 

 

After a while of talking to the three Shuhua had to quickly end the call when she saw Miyeon was calling her now. "Hello!" She answered sounding maybe just a little to excited. The older woman chuckled a bit. "Shuhua it's nice to hear your voice. Minnie was right it's adorable." Shuhua couldn't help the blush that spread across her cheeks. "So how was your day? I'd love to hear about it." Shuhua played with her fingers. "Well uhh... I had a lab to go to today for one of my classes. I got an A plus which was good." Miyeon could be heard smiling. "That's great news! Did you get yourself a treat?" Shuhua hummed. "No not really. It's just one A I'll celebrate when I get that on the entire course." Miyeon clicked her tongue. "You should give yourself good things especially when you do good. Next time tell me and Minnie and I will get you a treat instead." Shuhua was about to protest when she heard a familiar voice from the other end. "Miyeon my darling my love my angel. I'm home and I am in need of love." Miyeon chuckled softly and put Shuhua on speaker phone. "I was talking to Shuhua honey. What's wrong anyway hard day?" Minnie sat beside Miyeon and hummed. "Hey cutie pie." She greeted Shuhua as she leaned into Miyeon sighing softly. "That song I worked on for a whole week got scrapped. They said it wasn't 'The Vibe.' I thought it was plenty vibey..." Miyeon scoffed. "Sing it for Shuhua and I? I know I'd like to hear what's so not vibey about it." Minnie mumbled a bit. "Shuhua hasn't heard me sing you know I'm shy..." Shuhua smiled brightly. "I won't judge I'm sure your voice is beautiful." Minnie blushed but quietly sang. Shuhua closed her eyes enjoying the sweet sound of her voice. Once done Shuhua clapped for her. "That was amazing! I don't know what vibe they wanted but if it wasnt this than it's wrong!" Miyeon laughed softly. "She's blushing." Minnie whined softly. Miyeon laughed harder causing Shuhua to laugh along with her. 

 

After a few more nights of making calls back and forth and texting daily the couple finally decided they wanted to meet the girl. They sent their address to her and asked her to come for dinner with them. She stood nervously at the curb where Soojin Yuqi and Soyeon dropped her off. "Make good choices. And call us if you need us." Soojin smiled waving at the younger woman. Shuhua played with her dress straightening it out before pressing the button on the gate to be let in. A voice came over the speaker. "How can I help you tonight miss?" Shuhua looked around for a person but didn't see one so she just spoke. "My name is Shuhua I-I was invited here..." The voice came back quickly. "Ah yes miss Yeh." The lock clicked open and the gate began to open on its own. Shuhua began to walk twords the big house. 

 

As she knocked Shuhua could hear a loud voice. "I've got it!" The door opened and Shuhua looked at the woman in front of her. Miyeon flashed her a smile that could blind someone. "Shuhua... You're even more beautiful in person... Come on in." She took her hand carefully and led her to the kitchen where Minnie was cooking. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a apron. "Shuhua you're here!" She smiled brightly at her. "I hope you like what I've made. It's almost ready." Shuhua took a peek at the food and smiled. "It smells great! You're amazing I'm convinced that you've got all the skills." Miyeon chuckled softly. "She really does. I'll show you around while we wait." 

 

As Miyeon showed Shuhua around the house they talked about everything. "This is Minnie's office she spends a lot of time here writing her music." Shuhua nodded looking at it curiously. "Has she written any songs I might know?" Miyeon hummed and smiled proudly. "She write that song 'I'm the trend' if you know that one." Shuhua widened her eyes. "I love that song!" She began to dance around humming the tune playfully. Minnie rounded the corner with a grin. "Good to know you like my work." The older woman chuckled. "Like it?! I love it! You're like a genius or something." Minnie shyly rubbed the back of her neck. "I wouldn't go that far." Miyeon smiled as she wrapped an arm around Minnie's waist pulling her close as to lay a soft kiss on her cheek. "I would Shu would. Many many people would. My baby is a musical genius." Minnie blushed a bit and looked away clearing . "Uhh dinner is ready. Let's go eat I'm sure Shushu here is hungry by now." She took one of each of their hands leading the way. Shuhua blushed a bit but followed along. 

 

As they got to the dining room Minnie pulled out a chair for Miyeon. The older woman blew her a kiss and sat. Shuhua began to pull out her own chair but Minnie put her hand on top of hers pouting a bit. "Let me please?" Shuhua smiled a bit and nodded removing her hand. She sat smoothing out her skirt. "Thank you!" Minnie smiled gently patting the girls back before taking her own seat. "I hope you'll enjoy the dinner I worked hard." Miyeon smiled softly gently taking her hand. "Your cooking is always amazing." 

 

Soon enough they had eaten and Shuhua volunteered to do the dishes. "You're our guest we couldn't let you do them." Shuhua pouted. "But this is how I can repay you for the meal and having me over." Miyeon hummed wrapping her arms around Shuhua from behind resting her head on the younger girls shoulder. "You don't have to repay us your company is enough. But if you insist I will help. Minnie can sit and watch us." Minnie pouted a little. "I can help!" Miyeon shook her head. "You spent hours cooking. You will sit." 

 

When they came to the kitchen the tall Thai woman sat on the counter of the island opposite of the sink as Shuhua and Miyeon began their task. Shuhua diligently cleaned the dishes passing them to Miyeon to load into the dishwasher. "So Shuhua. I know I've really enjoyed your company tonight and it's clear Miyeon has as well. So I was hoping-" Miyeon cut her off with a smile. "Shuhua would you go on a date with me?" A whine could be heard coming from Minnie. "I was gonna ask first!" Miyeon laughed softly. "You got to talk to her first I want the first date that's if she will agree to it. What do you say?" Shuhua blushed a bit but nodded. "I will go on a date with you Miyeon unnie. And you as well Minnie unnie. Then one with all three of us together?" Miyeon smiled as she loaded the last dish. "I like that idea. I will plan our date right away!" She quickly dried her hand then Shuhua's kissing her knuckles. 

 

"It's getting late. I think we should get her home." Shuhua looked at the clock and nodded. "I'll call Soojin unnie-" Minnie furrowed her brows. "We can take you. You don't need to worry about that." Shuhua pouted a bit. "You really don't have to." Miyeon smiled at her gently nudging her. "We want to." Shuhua nodded with a soft smile. "Okay... I should still call Soojin unnie and let her know I won't need a ride." Shuhua pulled her phone out and dialed the older woman's number. "Hello? Is everything okay? Are you ready to go home? I can be there in ten minutes." Shuhua smiled a bit she liked knowing that she had a family who would help her no matter what. "Unnie I am fine. Miyeon and Minnie unnie said they'd take me home. So you can go to bed and not worry about me." Soojin clicked her tongue. "Let me talk to them." Shuhua was about to argue when Soojin spoke again. "Now Shuhua. I want to tell them to be careful with you." Shuhua looked down as she pulled her phone away from her ear. "Soojin unnie wants to threaten you..." She turned the phone on speaker. "They can hear you." Soojin cleared . "You're going to bring Shuhua home? I want you to promise to drive carefully with her. And don't go to fast she gets car sick easily." Shuhua whined. "Unnieeee." Soojin shushed her. "I'm just making sure you're okay. It's my job and I intend to do it well." Miyeon smiled holding Shuhua's hand. Minnie wrapped an arm around the girls shoulder. "We will be very careful. Don't worry your Shu is in good hands with us." Miyeon assured the woman. "And Miyeon drives like a grandma anyway. Nothing to worry about." Shuhua leaned into Minnie comfortably. "That's what I like to hear. Now Shu-" Suddenly Yuqi was speaking. "Hey racoons. How was your date?" Miyeon looked confused. "Yah Seo Yuqi!" Soyeon was suddenly heard. "Jeon Yuqi! Jeon is the best name Jeon Yuqi Jeon Soojin and Jeon Soyeon!" Soojin sighed. "Can you behave? Shuhua's girlfriends can hear you!" Shuhua by now was incredibly embarrassed. Her face was bright red as she turned it facing into Minnie's shoulder mumbling. Miyeon took this as a que to hurry along the conversation. "Well go now. Shuhua said you are her neighbors so you will see us drop her off safely." Minnie cheerfully added. "And we'll even walk her to the door to make sure she gets there safely. See you soon bye!" They hung up. 

 

Shuhua sat in the back of the car with Minnie looking down at her knees. "I'm really sorry... I understand if you think I'm to weird now..." Minnie tucked her hair behind her ear with a smile and gently lifted her chin. "Nonsense. We're happy you have such a good support system." Miyeon nodded agreeing but curiosity hit her. "Why did Yuqi call us racoons?" Shuhua huffed a bit. "She called me racoons. She says that I'm 'Threw racoons dressed as a person.' What a weirdo." Minnie smiled at her. "Well you're three very cute racoons in that case. 

 

When they arrived as promised they walked her to the door. Shuhua stood in front of her door shyly looking at the two. "I had a lot of fun tonight. I can't wait for our dates..." She leaned in kissing them both on the cheek. "Thank you for tonight." She rushed inside her apartment embarrassed by her actions. Miyeon and Minnie began to leave when they saw the door across the hall open and a woman with long blue hair standing there with her hands on her hips. "You must be Soojin. Nice to meet you." Minnie and Miyeon bowed. "You better not hurt her. She's important to us and we don't like seeing her hurt. And our Yuqi can be quite feral." Miyeon gulped a bit and Minnie spoke up. "Our intentions with your Shuhua are the purest. She's very sweet and smart. And not to mention so beautiful." Soojin nodded. "I'm watching got it?" The two women nodded as well. "Good. You two have a safe trip home." They quickly left. "That Soojin is scary..." Miyeon muttered. "She must have seen Shuhua hurt before to be so protective. We should make sure to eliminate any fear she might have."

 

A few weeks passed and Shuhua had gone on a few dates with the both of them. She was fairly confident that she had found the women she was meant to fall in love with. When they asked her to move in with them there was one thing holding her back. "I really don't want to take advantage of you two..." Minnie held her hand. "You wouldn't be. You'd just be here. If you're uncomfortable you can have your own room or you can stay with us in ours. We just... We love having you around. Your smile is worth everything to us." Miyeon bit her lip. "We have fallen for you Shushu... It may seem like it's a bit soon but we-" Shuhua looked away blushing. "I've fallen for you too. Which is why I don't want to take advantage of you. You've done so much for me already." Miyeon looked down disappointed. "You're not we only give what we want to. But we won't force you just please think about it." Shuhua nodded looking away. "I'll go home for now..." She left quickly deep in thought. 

 

As the week went by Minnie and Miyeon were extremely busy and hadn't had much time for her. This was why they wanted her to move in so they could talk to her every day. She began to read over their texts thinking about everything. 

 

Suddenly Yuqi and Soyeon were behind her. "You should call them. We can tell you want to." Shuhua jumped screaming loudly. Suddenly her front door opened again and Minnie rushed in. "Shuhua are you okay?!" She saw The women there And blushed. "Sorry I uh... I didn't mean to rush in I just heard you scream and... I'll see myself out." She began to leave. "No Minnie unnie come here. You two get lost and Yuqi you've lost your key privileges." Minnie sat beside Shuhua looking at her waiting for the other two to leave. As soon as they were alone Minnie took Shuhua's hand. "I'm so sorry we haven't been around much this week. Miyeon will be back tomorrow though I was wondering if you'd like to come have dinner with us again." Shuhua held her hand looking down. "I've been thinking... I really like you both... I.... I love you both... I want to move in. If I'm still welcome." Minnie's eyes lit up as she leaned forward catching the younger woman's lips. Shuhua kissed back a deep blush spreading across her face. As they pulled away Shuhua looked into her eyes. "Was that a yes?" Minnie took her other hand nodding. "Miyeon doesn't get home til the evening maybe we could surprise her?" Shuhua nodded with a smile. "That sounds like a good idea."

 

Miyeon walked into the front door pouting. Minnie hadn't been able to pick her up from the airport and sent a driver for her instead. "Minnie?" The tall woman appeared at the top of the stairs her hair in a bun and a grin on her face. "Come on up I've got something to show you." Miyeon began to climb the stairs. "Is it love and affection?" Minnie chuckled taking her position behind the woman covering her eyes. "Come on lets move." The two walked twords their bedroom where Shuhua was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Are you ready?" Miyeon nodded. "I am." She uncovered her eyes to see the younger woman. "You're here too?! This is a great surprise!" Minnie chuckled. "Thats not the big surprise." Shuhua held up a house key with a small smile. "Wait you... She... You're moving in?!" Shuhua stood pulling Miyeon close. "Technically I'll m already moved in." She kissed the we older in woman surprising her. She let all of her feelings out into the kiss til they had to move away. "I love you." Shuhua whispered looking at the older woman holding one of her hands out to Minnie. "I love you both." Miyeon sniffled a bit. "I love you too." Miyeon pulled Minnie in for a kiss holdinf Shuhua in the middle of them in n a hug.