For chipmunk Soojin (Miyeon×Soojin×Yuqi)

Gidle oneshots

The Chinese woman's body shook as she coughed into her elbow. She had managed to hold it in long enough to get away from her bandmates but apparently not far enough that they hadn't heard. Suddenly Soojin appeared peeking around the corner. "Yuqi..." The Chinese girl jumped a bit dramatically holding her chest as Soojin scared her. "Aish! Unnie don't do that to me. I'll have a heart attack then who will annoy you all day?" Soojin just stared at her a crease forming between her eyebrows. "Yuqi..." The younger woman sighed. "I'm fine it's just a little cough I don't even have a headache anymore." Soojin crossed her arms. "You had a headache?" Yuqi looked away she knew the older woman didn't like it when she hid this kind of thing. But she didn't like to worry anyone or have them think of her as a burden even if it was her own girlfriends. "I'll spill when we get back home..." She walked back twords the van they were supposed to be taking home with Soojin walking behind her glaring at her the whole time. 

 

As they entered their room Miyeon looked confused at the two younger women. Between the Angry looking Soojin and the guilty looking Yuqi she could come up a few ideas. "So you found out about Yuqi's stash?" The Chinese girl widened her eyes. "Miyeon what the hell!?" Soojin raised an eyebrow. "Language." Yuqi looked down not wanting to be in more trouble. "Sorry Miyeon unnie..." Miyeon sat beside Yuqi. "If it's not that what did you do?" Soojin clicked her tongue. "She's sick and she hid it from us again. Even though she knows how much more we worry when she does that." Yuqi looked up at her. "I just thought it wasn't serious so I didn't need to worry you is all." Soojin walked to where Yuqi was sitting on the edge of their bed. She gently placed her hand against the woman's forehead feeling for a fever. After a moment she gently gripped Yuqi's chin angling her face up into the light so she could see her face clearly. "It seems like a cold. Get changed and try to get some rest." Yuqi pouted giving Miyeon the puppy eyes. "Unnie please tell her I'm fine I wanna be able to do game night." Miyeon shook her head. "I'm not getting in the middle of this. Besides I want you to get better too." She gently kissed the woman's temple. The disappointed look appeared on Yuqi's face again and she whined just a bit before taking off her clothes and moving to the closet to find more. "God I wish I could..." Soojin lightly hit her arm. "She's sick Miyeon. We shouldn't even kiss her so get whatever thoughts your having out of your head. I will go make some soup will you help her get settled in bed?" Soojin stood in front of Miyeon who wrapped her arms around her waist and nodded. "Of course. Can I have a kiss before you go?" Soojin made a face acting like she didn't want it but leaned in anyway. Miyeon gave her a soft kiss only pulling back when a grumpy Yuqi whined. Soojin chuckled as she kissed the woman on the forehead. "I'll be back soon." She then left the room. 

 

Miyeon smiled as she also got changed into PJs pulling out a set for Soojin as well. As soon as she was ready she laid back on the bed holding her arms out to the younger woman. "Come here baby come get some cuddles it will make you feel better." Yuqi climbed into the bed beside her immediately snuggling into her side. "So you wanna tell me what all is wrong?" Miyeon asked as she gently ran her fingers through her hair letting her hand go the full length to the girls back scratching lightly. "I have a scratchy throat and a headache and I've been cold all day." Miyeon nodded kissing her forehead. "Well nurse Soojin will be back soon. You know she's the best at that kind of stuff." Yuqi looked up at her pouting. "I don't like making you two take care of me all the time..." Miyeon cupped her cheek gently rubbing her thumb along her cheekbone. "We're your girlfriends. It's our job to take care of you. And you take care of us too. Maybe you don't see it as much but we do." She leaned in leaving soft pecks around the woman's face causing a soft blush to overtake cheeks making them look as if they were glowing. Yuqi puffed her cheeks making a cute face. "Yah unnieeee." She whined softly causing the older woman to chuckle. "What you're to cute not to kiss." Miyeon looked into her eyes taking a deep breath. "I really wish you'd tell us when you're not feeling well. It makes me scared that something could be really wrong and we wouldn't have a clue." She cupped her cheek again. "I love you so much. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Yuqi blushed and buried her face in the older womans chest. "I love you too. I'm sorry." Miyeon held her close. "It's okay my love. We just gotta work on it a little okay?" Yuqi nodded. 

 

The door opened and Soojin came in carrying a tray of food. She say it carefully on the dresser and quickly changed into the PJs Miyeon had left out for her. Yuqi and Miyeon watched her as Miyeon spoke. "Yuqi are you enjoying the show as much as I am?" Yuqi nodded practically drooling as Soojin just shook her head with a smile. "You two act like you've never seen me before." Yuqi sat up a bit. "But Soojin unnie it's like this. If my favorite food in the whole world is jokbal then I will get excited every time I eat jokbal. No matter how often or how many times I've eaten it. You are our Jokbal." Soojin knew what she meant but decided to a bit. "So I'm a pigs foot?" She put her hands on her waist standing only in her pj pants as she feigned anger. "No! I meant when I love something I want it all the time!" Yuqi huffed a bit causing the two older women to chuckle. "Okay calm down baby giraffe. I love you too. Now both of you sit up properly so we can eat." Miyeon and Yuqi did as told as Soojin sat on the bed with the food. 

 

As soon as they finished eating Soojin disappeared again to take care of the dishes before coming back. "Okay now Song Yuqi I know what you're going to say but it's not up for debate..." Yuqi hid behind Miyeon using her body as a shield. "No!" Soojin narrowed her eyes. "Miyeon can't protect you she's got noodle arms. If you give up now and take your medicine I will grant a wish for you." Yuqi peeked over Miyeons shoulder. "Any wish?" Soojin rolled her eyes. "Within reason." Yuqi whispered to Miyeon who nodded. "We will agree to your terms. But! The three of us will have a comfy date night and you... Will wear the onesie." Soojin shook her head with a smile. "Seriously? That's it? Fine tomorrow if you're feeling better we'll have our comfy date night. But you have to take your medicine now." Yuqi nodded obediently as Soojin got the medicine ready for her. "For chipmunk Soojin!" Yuqi said as she quickly drank the cough medicine making a face of disgust.