BACK TO "DARK THINGS"

mY GanGstah?!?!

This is a really special chapter.  ^^


I know it's late but it is an overdue gift for awesome readers.

 

 

 

SPECIAL DAY


FROM THE OTHER CHAPTER ON "DARK THINGS"

 

 

 


GIRL#1(JESSICA):  "What if they will not like it?"


GIRL#2(TIFFANY):  "It's okay girl-who-knows-nothing-about-cooking-but-only-makes-tuna-sandwich.  I wonder if mine should be mushrooms."


GIRL#1(JESSICA):  "Yah!!  I know how to handle it."


GIRL#3(SUNNY):  "As long as it's edible looking to eat. I think I can pass it off.  Kukukuku.  That giant shikskin would not even notice it."


GIRL#4(SEOHYUN):  "It's a mission!  Sergeant Keroro, I will not put you to shame!"


GIRL#5(KRYSTAL):  "Unnies, why are we all hiding and whispering in a broom closet?  Why are you all diabollically making a plot?!?  Oh my - I can't feel my legs anymore!"


GIRL#2(TIFFANY):  "Shhh - They will hear our plans!"



"Hwang Miyoung!"



GIRL#2(TIFFANY):  "I told you guys not to -"


With the loudest thuds and groans, they all crashed on the floor with the sudden unexpected opening of the said closet.


"Tiffany Hwang!  I was calling you a number of times already and you left your phone in your room.  My panicky ahjumma was revealed at an early age.  Do you not know that I worry too much?!"


"Taeng, it's still an hour past lunch.  You are over reacting," said Yuri.


"But Yul!  Oh wait, it is?  Oops . . .   My bad," a cheeky grin appeared on her face while apologizing.


Tiffany just realized what the shortie had called her and shot her a glare.


The oldest whistled away as she stepped back behind her cousins.


"Anyway, why were you five cramped up inside that broom closet?"  Sooyoung asked as she thought 'Although I thought there will be some space with those three (Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica.)


Yoona tried gauging the area within the broom closet and the sizes of the five girls, tilted her head sideways then shook her head in disbelief.


The goddesses did not take priority of such insult but instead looked at each other hoping that some mental telepathy would work.





"Dark things," Krystal said out of nowhere.


Amber raised an eyebrow, "Dark things Jung?" 


She ignored her suitor as she stood up and explained, "Me and the other unnies were talking about dark things.  It's dark in the broom closet.  We chose that since that's what we usually do in our old dorm whenever we were bored."


And like the bosses that they are the four other goddesses picked themselves up as if the bumping on the floor never happened.













*PLAY MISSION IMPOSSIBLE TUNE



"Command central, do you have the locations of the targets, over?" Taeyeon said over the walkie talkie.


"Alpha Bravo Echo Cardio Gram, yes, *radio noise*, over," Sooyoung responded as she saw five girls walking out of the dorm door while hiding behind the windows near the exit with binoculars in use.


Amber appeared casually and looking at the same window, “What game are you unnies playing now?”


“Take cover!”


Yoona tackled their maknae way too strongly making the other groan in pain.


“Amber!  Don’t blow up this mission!”  Yuri scolded her for this serious matter.


“YAH!  I don’t even know what this is all about!” Amber argued while standing up like an old man with back pain.


“She’s right,” Taeyeon interrupted, “It’s just that we are only curious as to what those five girls are up to with that plan they had in the broom closet.”



Amber facepalmed herself at this, “You, unnies, are over thinking, really.”



“Huh?  Why?  You know something that we don’t?” The four of them eyed her suspiciously.


“Just. . .  Wait for tomorrow, I am going to take a nap after icing my back.  Also, you four are too old to play saving private ryan!”

 

 


DAY 2 . . . .


A certain aroma has filled the air in AFX SONE's Interantional School for Girls.


It’s a rare day too especially that all girls are all hyped up.


“Such a fine day and weather,” Yuri happily said while holding Jessica’s hand.


Not until a girl came before them and randomly shouted, "PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AS A SIGN OF MY LOVE FOR YOU!"


The girl quickly disappeared as soon as she handed a box to Yuri.


The others were shocked but nevertheless it’s only the beginning of it.

Yep folks, today is Valentine’s day.


It’s rare for the girl filled student population to go berserk on a day like this but mehhhh the soshi squad is here and Amber.



Jessica:  "OH HELL NAH!!!  LADIES!  'TODAY' IS WAR!"

Yuri:  O.O"



And apparently the soshi squad forgot about it or did not care.


Since, it has been customary for them to not give any chocolates at all to anybody.



Tiffany:  "Calm down Jessie, it's just - KIM TAEYEON WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING!?"

Taeyeon:  "Sh-she p-pushed -"


The boxes of chocolates surpassed her danshin-ness.



Sunny:  "Tiff, I am sure it is nothing.  Let's just let the shikskins enjoy the vast amount of food and then - CHOI SOOYOUNG!  WHY THE BLOODY FRIGGIN ARE YOU DOING MORE THAN EATING?!?!  WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES WITH THEM?!?"

Sooyoung:  "Ca-cau-cause. . . *Chokes* . . *Coughs*"


The shikskin could only choke on the chocolate she just ate.



Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny were waiting for Seohyun to say something but got nothing.


So they all looked at her with a perplexed look.


Seohyun:  "I quarantined Yoongie back at the dorm with a CCTV monitor."


They then turned to look at Krystal being carefree which the latter noticed.


Krystal:  "I am safe.  She is phobic to girls."




"AMBER!!!!!"


A mob screamed chasing after the blonde haired boyish girl passing by Krystal at lightning speed.


Or maybe not.


And yeah, those “dark things” the goddesses were planning about are chocolates.

 

THE GREAT “_ S _ A _ E "



It’s a grueling day for all of them.


The goddesses were too pissed seeing stacks and stacks of boxes or chocolates or flowers at their girlfriends’ desks.


Even if they are not yet together, Krystal has been trying so hard to contain her emotions in.


*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*


It signaled lunch time and every one froze for a minute or so.


Besides home-made chocolates, home-made lunch boxes were also prepared.


Slowly and treadfully, Amber took one careful step at a time.


She went behind Krystal’s chair and said in gritted teeth, “Hold my hand tight.”


“What?”  Krystal was confused at what she means by that.


All was still and silent that a pin dropping could be heard.


It was tense.


Too tense for such one single day.


Then they all heard a chair budge -
















“RUN!!”  Amber shouted and dragged Krystal with her.


Outside the door, they were almost blocked inside by an approaching set of fan girls ready to attack.


So they made haste and sped off along the hallways.


The two met YulSic with Jessica panting really hard, “YAH!  YURI-AH!  Where are we going now?”


KryBer was listening while running with them until TaeNy came colliding against the couple.


SooSun also appeared as they shouted, “Pali!  Let’s go to the exit grounds!”


The worst case scenario has yet to come as their pathways are limited as both ends of their hallways were filled with crazed lunatics.


Their only chance was an intersection nearby.



















YoonHyun materialized out of a room and called them out.


After closing the door, countless of bodies slammed against it.


The soshi squad swiftly pushed and pulled things to build a barricade at the door.


“Now what?”  Yuri asked in between breaths.


“We will all skip school!”  Seohyun suggested that had all of them staring at her in shock.


“I chose this room ‘cause I know of an old passageway that connects to various exits around school.  Do not ask how I came to know of it.”


They all nodded as Seohyun led the way.










Seeing light, they were now all hopeful and relieved.


Each exhaling out in one hard go.


This day was too much for them to handle.


A few more steps then they were out in the backyard of their very own dorm.


Not expecting it, they look at one another then entered the dorm house.

 


HEIGHT DOES MATTER

 

 

Once inside, all dropped dead in exhaustion.


“I will take a bath!  I stink!” Sunny complained after smelling her sweaty blouse.


“Sooyoung!  Please get this fresh towel at the top of the cabinet.”


Too tired, still she got up and helped her.


As she watched her girlfriend get the towel with ease, not tipping on toes nor extending her arms too much, Sunny wondered out loud, "Sooyoungie, why are you so tall?"


It was weird now but she replied with a question, "Uhhh  Because you are so short?"


"Eeiihhh. . .  But really Sooyoungie, why are you so tall?" Sunny whined.


Sooyoung shrugged while offering her the towel she asked, "Hmm I dunno.  Genes?  Too much growth hormone?  Or maybe for you not to have a hard time."


She shot her a glare, "A hard time with what?"


The shikskin could not believe the sensitivity of her beloved for things like this.


But she understood.


"Come here," Sooyoung ordered.


Sunny raised her eyebrow but followed anyways.


Once near Sooyoung lovingly looked into her eyes then hugged her.


She let Sunny's head tilt into a certain position while trying to breathe evenly


Puzzled with the action although it’s not awkward for them to do this, Sunny asked, "Now what?  What won't I have a hard time with?  Hugging you?"


"Somewhat . . .  That and hearing what should be only for your ears at this very moment.  A heart is supposed to beat fast enough to supply the whole body.  But whenever you are close . . . . .  It is always overworked."









And that's how a bunny skipped towards the bathroom with a big grin even after a tiring activity.

















When Sunny disappered into the bathroom, the other cousins ganged up on Sooyoung.


"Wow!  Never knew the sugars in your body are not processed well enough for diabetes to struck you this early," Taeyeon made the first comment.


"Luckily she IS short," Yuri complimented.


"KWON YURI!  HERE!  N.O.W."  HellSica was unleashed.


Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh until - "KIM TAEYEON!  YOU TOO!"

 

 

 

ALL BECAUSE OF AN ANIMATED FROG WITH HYDROCEPHALY (no offense intended)

 

 

 

During the time that the others were resting Yoona insisted for her girlfriend to go with her somewhere.


Seohyun was shocked but went out with her anyways.


She was led to a big empty orchestra hall.


Yoona guided her to sit at the nearest baclcony.


A hanging clock lowered at the middle of the stage was doing a countdown.


Less than 10 seconds to go.


Seohyun intently watched it while looking around for signs of Yoona.


When the clock ran out of time, a loud horn could be heard like those in train stations then the door blasted wide open.


Children cheering and screaming to grab seats down below.


It startled Seohyun at first and did not know what to think of now.


She was smiling while wondering what the alligator is up to this time.


The lights dimmed and the red curtain was raised.


At the middle of the spacious stage a small box appeared.


A green colored stuffed toy appeared.


SGT. KERORO:  "Kero kero what are we doing on a stage like this?"

A blue colored kid like stuffed toy popped out next followed by a light blue one, a yellow and red one.

TAMAMA:  "Sarge, I think we are being watched by earth kids."

DORORO: " . . . ."

SGT. KERORO:  "Is this a new way to conquer the world?!"

GIRORO:  "No, I think not."

KULULU:  "Kukukuku~  We can brainwash the kids into the new future with us as the leaders!"

TAMAMA: *Innocent face*  "I think we have to perform Sarge.  Let's sing a duet!"

SGT. KERORO:  "Ooooh!!  I will be the lead singer!"

TAMAMA:  "Ohhh!!  I'll be the girl!"  (Tamama is male in gender btw ._.)

GIRORO:  *FACEPALMS SELF HARD!

DORORO:  "What if these kids are here to attack us?"


The kids in the audience laughed and shook their heads.


TAMAMA:  "Are you going to probe us?!"


The children shouted 'ani' while shaking their heads including Seohyun who got engrossed with the little play.

SGT. KERORO:  "If you are please be gent-tilllll. . . ."


Seohyun could smile at the childishness of Yoona whom she could clearly see was behind the big box.


GIRORO:  "*Clears throat*  But today is a special day.  We halted our advancement to conquer Earth all because of a Choding who wants to brag off for someone special sitting at the balcony over there."


The kids looked at the direction that Giroro was pointing to.

TAMAMA:  "Kids please greet Seohyun unnie."

SGT. KERORO:  "Whom I might say is dayuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm HOT Kero~"


Dororo nudged their green leader to shut it.


The children giggled here and there but still stood up.


"ANNYEONGSAEYO SEOHYUN UNNIE!"


All of them bowed down.


Seohyun greeted back, "Annyeong~" then bowed down.


SGT. KERORO:  "Don't sit down yet kero~!!"


And Seohyun did not sit.


TAMAMA:  "Pssst!  Look at the kids."


One kid was holding up a poster.




It has Seohyun's picture that showed her love for Keroro.



Then another poster came up.




















It said 'PLEASE TURN AROUND UNNIE'.










Seohyun suspiciously smiled as she followed the instructions given.




"Yahhhhhhhh~" She whined cutely as she playfully slapped the girl who was holding another poster.

 





 











"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY HYUNNIE!  Uhhmm . . .  We didn't take our feelings too fast right?"





Seohyun eyed her wondering how she could come up with such an idea.


"I hardly have that in mind."


Im Yoona was all too happy hearing those words and flashed her alligator smile.


"One Keroro mission at a time Hyunnie.  Neh?"


"Dae!  *Pause*  So . . .   where did all those Keroro puppets go?"


"Uhhh  ._.  I only borrowed them Hyunnie."



The poster Yoona was holding showed her picture with something written like “But Im Yoona loves Seohyun more than Sergeant Keroro ever could.”


 

 

 

 














AUTHOR'S NOTE:

will continue the other pairings :D

just have to write more cause it lacks sentences for it to be a more fluid story…mianhe for any grammar mistakes ._.