THAT'S ALL I ASK OF YOU

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


After Yoona hugged Seohyun, the two spent more time together.



Each would steal a glance from the other.



They knew what is between them yet too shy to do anything about it.



Both were just now in content with what they have.



Junho was not visiting Seohyun much since he was busy with the activities at his school and Seohyun was happy about it yet will not show it to Yoona.


Yoona noticed how Junho stopped visiting for awhile and saw how Seohyun was calm even if he was not around and it made her happy although she doesn't want to ask her why.


"Seohyun! Missed me?"


The guy who was missing in action for awhile showed up while they were eating some snacks after Seohyun's little practice.


"Oh hi Yoona! Can I talk with Seohyun for awhile?"


Yoona was about to get up when Seohyun pulled her down to sit back.


"You can tell her anything you want to tell me oppa," Seohyun said as she innocently con18.gif smiled a bit.


Yoona was confused but obeyed her since she was still holding unto her clothes tightly.


"Uhm - err okay. If that's what you like Hyu - Hyunnie."


Junho stammered at the the nick that Yoona would call Seohyun.


Yoona flinched but held her true emotions in.


She does not want her Hyunnie to be mad if she does a sudden outburst.


"Please don't call me that Oppa. Only Yoongie uses that."


"A-arasso. If you say so."


Junho does not have much choice but had his doubts why Yoona would only be allowed to call her that.


He wanted Seohyun to smile like how Yoona would everytime she uses that nick.


It seemed to be the way she would truly be happy yet now it seemed that's not the case.


"So what is it that you wanted to tell me Oppa?"


Junho almost forgot so he bowed down as his hands were behind him.


"Uhmmm-"


"Yes oppa?"


He pulled out what he hid and then said, "I like you a lot Seohyun so please go out with me!"


Yoona was about to get up again because of this but Seohyun pulled her down again.


Seohyun eyed her to 'stay put' this time then faced Junho.


"Thank you for the flowers oppa but mianhe. I have to reject your confession."






SILENCE.

























































"W-why?"


Junho stammered as he thought Seohyun would have reacted differently and in his favor.


"Excuse me oppa?"


Seohyun does not know why Junho had to ask.


"I wanted to know why," he said as he averted his eyes away from the two who looked at each other.


"Because I have someone I like already oppa," Seohyun calmly replied.


"Who is he?"


Junho was not satisfied with such answer.


"You don't have to know who he is oppa. Let's just say he is someone I'd rather be with at the moment."


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



YOONA'S P.O.V.


He?


"You don't have to know who he is oppa. Let's just say he is someone I'd rather be with at the moment."


I know it is a detail that I looked into but I can't help it.


My crush here has just been confessed to by the guy who is like an 'idol' in his school.


Junho is wanted, liked and admired by a lot of girls so I doubt Hyunnie would not fall into his charms.


He is good - looking, good in academics, good in sports, good in singing, good in dancing, good in most everything plus he is a guy.


*SIGH


I don't want to hear Hyunnie's answer.


As I was about to stand up, Hyunnie pinched me and pulled me back down again.


OUCH!


Her pinches are the strongest I tell you!


It hurts more than mine is even if I am called 'Him Yoona' for my unbelievable strength.


But what is with her wanting me to sit beside her now?


ARGH!!!!


Hyunnie I can't bear to see nor hear how you would say the name of the guy you like.


"Oppa, that someone I like is for me to keep. I really like HIM although that person is dense so please do accept it that I cannot fall for you nor give you a chance."


Him?



6729eab903893403b1e1e64065aa034b.gif



It is a guy after all.


After seeing Junho crying a bit I somehow felt pity towards him.


*SIGH


Would I be like that if I confessed to Hyunnie?


Where do I really stand in Hyunnie's life now?


AISH!!


I want to go home before I get a migraine with all this thinking!


As I was about to stand for the fourth time, Hyunnie said, "Want to know about this guy I like Yoongie?"


Errr - obviously NO?










































I forced a smile and instead have answered, "Y-yeah. S-sure Hyunnie."


onion_msn_smilies-02.gif


UMMA!


I want to go home and sob with my blankie!!!!!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




SEOHYUN'S P.O.V.


"Want to know about this guy I like Yoongie?"


Please show that you'll stay Yoongie.


"Y-yeah. S-sure Hyunnie."


She sat back down beside me and had placed too much of a distance between us now than before.


"Come closer first Yoongie."


She moved an inch.


"Closer."


Yoongie you could do better than that.


"CLOSER PLEASE."


This time she got up and I pulled her near me until there was no space at all.


"Stay like this."


She did as what I have told her but is looking the other way.


AISH! Yoongie!


You are making this difficult for me.












"Yoongie, look at me."








*SIGH






What was that heavy sigh for Yoongie?
















"Okay Hyunnie, who is this guy you like then?"


She was looking at her hands that couldn't be still on her lap.


"Well, this person is cute but hot Yoongie.



Especially knowing how to be like that even when dorking out at times just like you,



would play pranks just like you, is a shikskin just like you,



knows me all too well just like you,



is dense at times just like you,



takes very good care of me just like you and . . ."







At each word of description I utter, Yoongie's hands would tighten until it turned into clenched fists.























It is way too cute so I can't help but smile.



"And honestly you are so similar with this guy."



She stood up by then and was about to go for the door.























So I blurted, "FINE! IT'S YOU REALLY! SO DON'T LEAVE!"






Aish! Really now, this babo is very impatient.



She turned around and raised her eyebrows then pointed at herself while mouthing the words 'ME?'


I smiled widely and nodded.


She blinked once then many times again.






"B-but you said 'him'!"



She bowed her head down in disappointment when I smiled at it.


I know she would think like this.


That maybe I am playing around or saying a lie.


It makes her upset at times.


















"It really is you. You are 'HIM' Yoona, aren't you?"

































It took her several seconds to process it all.



She scratched the back of her head.





Then slowly walked towards me.




She had an evil smirk and it made me want to undo all the teasing I did to her.





With each move forward, she would say something.





"Step one on a keroro plushie, was the first thing that made me literally fall for you."




KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!





con10.gif




Yoongie is starting to get all sweet on me!



Then another.




"Step two was when you let me into your little musical life and I love every part of it."





AIGOO!!




STOP!




My face!




It's burning up!







"Step three should have been mine when I was supposed to confess to you on the night of your first public musical performance until this 'situation' came."





KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!


WAIT!




OMONA!! I should have waited!









Who knew my Yoongie would be like this????




"EHEM! Hyunnie?"



I was too busy to notice she was now in front of me because of all the mind-spazzing I did.



I looked up then said, "Y-yes Yoongie?"




"Would you -"



SHE BENT DOWN ON ONE KNEE?!?!?!




IS SHE GOING TO PROPOSE??



BUT WE ARE STILL YOUNG TO GET ENGAGED!



YOONGIE!





AISH!! I CAN'T HELP BUT SAY YES TO HER THEN!




UMMA, APPA, PLEASE BLESS OUR RELATIONSHIP!




con17.gif






"-would you be my girlfriend?"






con16.gif










con2.gif




Awww Yoongie you are too cute with that puppy dog face.



How can I say 'no' to that?



con21.gif




"No."



Oooops! Mianhe Yoongie for making you like that - con16.gif


Okay I'll stop teasing her now.



Keke Although she looks so cute whenever she gets the unexpected answers from me.


"No since I already am ever since I had confessed." con9.gif


con1.gif Poor Yoongie but still she is still the cutest.



As she raised her head up and she was like con7.gif


Oh no.
















"YOONGIE! PUT ME DOWN!!!"


She had just quickly lifted me bridal style even before I could protest.


Plus, it's hard to get off especially when she is the strongest I have known so far.


"No way! This is payback for teasing me too much. Also, I want the whole school to know Hyunnie."



WHAT THE-???