IT'S BECAUSE

mY GanGstah?!?!

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V.


I saw her running fast although it was not hard to catch up but I don't want to see her cry.


"STOP BUNNY-YAH!"


Air! I need air!


My gasping is not helping me much.


I saw her going farther as my vision became cloudy.


"Bun - ny. . . "


*BLACKS OUT


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

HYOYEON'S P.O.V.


Aish!


What is with this giant fainting out of no where?


I saw 'her' taking a small glimpse at the door.


You thought I didn't know huh?


"Come over here Sunny-sshi."


I beckoned for her to come near.


Sooyoung has not woken up yet though.


Really now, I told her to come yet she went further away.


*SIGH


Oh well, I tried.


"H-how is sh-she?"


She came in after all huh?


I know you like Sooyoung so you don't have to hide it from me.


"She is fine although when someone tries to tell you to stop please do so next time especially this babo giant over here."


Sunny bowed down her head and said, "M-mianhe."


"No worries."


She nodded her head then we looked at the pale faced Sooyoung lying on bed.


Better tell her now.


*SIGH


"You want to hear something interesting Sunny-sshi?"


Is she hesitating?


"Sure b-but please call me Sunny."


Wow, she offered her hand to me.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



SUNNY'S P.O.V.


"You want to hear something interesting Sunny-sshi?"


Huh???


Maybe I can ask them in the long run of what they really are to each other.


AISH!


I should not worry over that.


"Sure b-but please call me Sunny."


She accepted my hand even if I know she might be Sooyoung's most important person next to food and family.


And it still hurts.


Stupid shikskin!


Why did you even faint in the first place??


"She loves someone very dearly."


HUH???!!???



WHO???


"That's good," hope my voice didn't sound too disappointed.


"Someone in this room and I know for sure it's not me Sunny."


Hyeyeon gave me a wide grin.


"HUH??!! But she kissed you awhile ago!"


Hyeyeon frowned her face and tried looking into space to remember it.


"OH THAT?!?! You got it all wrong!!!"


"But I saw it with my own two eyes!"


And now my voice croaked like a new born frog.


"Geez! You jumped into conclusions right away Sunny. Me and Sooyoung could never kiss each other. *Tries to gag at the thought."


"I don't understand it at all. She looks at you so with such care while at me she does not."


*SIGH


That's the truth for me.


"How could we even do that?? Have you ever thought what we are to each other?"


Like I would be the one to snoop around about it.


"Uhh - lovers?"


There, I admitted it.


"WHAT THE-? Did this stupid cousin of mine told you that?!?!?!?"


I know, I know you two are love- WHAT??


"C-cousins??? But you two kissed!! !!!"


"What are you talking about?? She just helped me blow into my eye and Sooyoung has one bad eyesight so she was too near and for me that didn't mean anything!"


". . . . ."


My mouth.



I think I cannot close it anymore.


"I pushed her to chase after you since she told me one time that there was one thing that she hates now. Seeing you, her bunny, cry. You just ran and then fatigue came to her since she had not eaten and slept well because of some foolish heart ache over a little misunderstanding."


". . . . ."



I really don't know what to say.



Thanks??


"To be blunt, I am Sooyoung's cousin from her father's side and this stupid likes - scratch that - she loves you. I came here to help her out since you two seem to have trouble admitting it. Now would you please help wake up this Snow White via a kiss?"


"Snow white?"


"She is pale so yeah Snow White. Aish! Just kiss up you two and make - up! I am tired of seeing you two miscommunicating!"



Why -



What the -



You -



"By the way, Sunny. You are welcome."


She whispered all of a sudden.


Why would you say that??


"Hey! Hey! Don't do this Hyoye - "


She was pushing me to a shiksin who was sitting up but still groggy.


Hyeyeon did not stop at what she was doing and I was a few inches from Sooyoung's lips.


Correction, a few centimeters.


And then -




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



YURI’S P.O.V.


"Waaaaaaaaaaah! NO! I don't want to!"


Taeyeon and Tiffany were pulling my clothes to somewhere I shouldn't be.


"You got to do this you freakish hell of a Kkab!"


Taeyeon shouted as she was nearly on the floor.


Her face was drawn like she is constipated from pulling me.


"Yuri! Stop being this childish! You were able to help me and Tae – Tae now it's your turn!"


Tiffany was on the floor as she hugged my left leg in place.


"Fany, can you call Yoona?"


No! I want to get the hell out of here!


Tiffany was about to call or rather super – sonically shout Yoong's name.


"STOP!"


Taeyeon was staring at me as if waiting on what I would say or do.


Tiffany looked up to me with a raised eyebrow.


Wow, they did stop.


"Okay, are you now in your stable state? You don't have some split personality we don't know about right??"


The midget was looking at me like a doctor looking for signs of mental retardation or breakdown.


"YAH! Stop that you midget! I just – really don't feel ready with confessing."


I said the last sentence in a low voice that I almost choked up.


They seemed to get the message.


"Let's talk in your room then Yuri," Tiffany offered.


We followed her inside my room.


"WHOA! What happened in here Yul??!! Did some went in to look for your only to see boxers???"


Aish! This kid leader cousin of mine will surely get it.


I have been having troubles lately so I ended up with a messed up and neglected room.


*SMACK!



A loud slap to the back of Taeyeon's head.











Oh that wasn't me who did it.


But it made me feel better.


Hahaha!


"Your cousin is in no mood for those kinds of joke now Taeyeon," Tiffany was scolding her.


Cool!


First time I saw Taeyeon with a dreaded expression.


We never saw her fearing someone like this besides her mom.


She is never afraid even if the devil himself appeared in front of her.


She might even poke him to test him out.


"N-neh Fany."


Omo! Did I just see form into what it could never be??


A POUT!!


"Ti-Tiff, please forgive her. It's alright."


I can't really look into that pout for a long time.


It freaked out the Kkab out of me.


"Okay, where were we? Oh right! Hey Yul, we have been cousins for a long time. We both knew each other the longest since the same year we were born. What's your problem now?"


Could I tell them?


Should I say it?



Tiffany sat beside me and looked into my eyes and said, "Well? We are just here Yuri."


*SIGH


"Remember how I still do nice things to her even without her talking to me much?"


They both nodded.


"I was able to see her smile at me one time yet it was different."


Taeyeon plopped herself unto the space left in my bed knowing it might be a long story.


"How different was it cuz?"


"Well – at first it was happy. I really thought she was happy for whatever I tried to do to please her. But when I looked into her eyes I saw a glint of sadness."


"Why would my best friend be sad?"


"Well, it's because something happened when everybody was out and I was left with her in this dorm."


*FLASHBACK

Oh yeah!


I am all alone with Sica!


Maybe the gods finally pity me?


Oh she is reading a book?


*Echo by SNSD ringtone playing


Does she use that ringtone?


Cute!


"Yobseyo?"


Her voice is so addictive hence I am eavesdropping and I can’t help it.


"Neh Umma."


Her mother?


Hi future mother – in – law!


I want to meet her so -


"Oh Appa wanted me to attend an arrange marriage he set up?"


WHAT?!?!?!?


"Neh, I understand Umma. It's alright."


Alright my cute and adorable a** it is!


"I don't want to disappoint Appa. *pause Yes, I will be there. * pause I am happy that you and Appa care about me so much like this. * pause Don't worry Umma, there is no one whom I love right now besides my family and friends."



Ouch!


And here I am who got turned down even before confessing to her.


*END OF FLASHBACK



*SNIFF


*SNIFF


"Fany-yah, don't cry," Taeyeon said as she hugged her girlfriend.


"Yeah, don't cry Tiff. It's nothing and it will pass. The thing I had for Sica might have been just a simple crush or infatuation."


I hope she would buy my smile.


"Yeah right cuz, tell us that after you arrange your life along with this room. Let's start it now, shall we?"


"Neh! Don't worry, this Kkabyul will get right back on track."


Of course that was a lie.


I pretended to be alright since I can never pull off being happy especially in front of my cousins.


After that, I have been doing nothing much and I could not think straight.


Also, I stopped doing nice things or initiatively helping Sica out.


What adds more insult to my injured heart is seeing her smile very often.


Every time I see her smiling face makes me think she was more than pleased about the arranged marriage.


*SIGH


I don't know what to do anymore.


I want to fight for it but I don't know if it's worth the try.


She might have fallen in love with that guy and I just can't simply tell her 'Hey, stop loving him and love me instead.'


Even if I love her more than anyone else could I will never be able to bring myself to let her suffer, make her confused and choose.


She might even choose that guy in the end.


Just knowing such possibilities pains me more every time my mind comes across it.


So eventually, I decided to ignore it and somehow try my best to forget it.


It resulted with me ignoring my self, neglecting everything else around me and be another walking, talking body that had just lost its soul while carrying broken pieces or what's left of what might have been my heart.


It , right?


I see her every day at school and she still doesn't care.


It's like I never existed even after showing to her in the past how much I liked her.


Although I did not confess, Tiffany helped me out by saying I have this HUGE crush on her.


And now I am being crushed by it.


No worries, with time I will be able to cope even if I cannot forget about it.


AISH!!


Until Saturday night came and I still don't know what to do.


"Yul! My dear cuz, let's hang out tonight! Others will be there too."


Taeyeon knows me the best especially how down I am now.


"Don't worry; Jessica won’t be there since she said that she had some school thing to do. She is student body president after all."


"What are we waiting for?? Let's get ready and go!"




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

AT CLUB LUXURIOUS


Hah! So many people dancing and the music is great!


I saw Amber being checked out a lot as usual.


Who wouldn't?


My cousin is as good – looking as me.


Yet her hair is so awesome. (Just like the hair style she had in the Nylon TV photo shoot with Victoria.)


Oh no, girls are starting to crowd us again.


I saw Tiffany holding a tight grip on Taeyeon's arm.


Ohhh – what is this?


Hyoyeon and Sunny both gripping unto Sooyoung????



Darn lucky shikskin!


I wonder what really happened between them.


Since Yoong practically showed to the whole school that Seohyun and she are now a couple so there's nothing to be suspicious of with Yoong covering her from the number of guys wanting to ask her number.


How did Yoong do it?


She had the widest grin while carrying a red tomato faced Seohyun from school to the dorm.


Yoong also had a tarpaulin printed saying "Seohyun finally said 'YES' to me. –Im Yoona," and then posted it on the hall's bulletin board.


The school was not too pleased about it and neither were the number of girls and guys who 'loved' them.


"Miss? Have we met? I am sure of it," another boy asked Seohyun.


Yeah, boys joined in too.


Seohyun was dressed too mature for her age.


Yet it was darn y.


Yoong was getting frustrated already.


That's why I never heard much of her talking in the car.


Seohyun's outfit made her upset.


*SIGH


They all had their partners.



Oh well, I guess it's just me and –








con5.gif





AMBER?!?!?!


You too???


Krystal was holding unto her!



UNFAIR!




"Shut it Yuri unnie. She is just helping me," Amber said calmly as Krystal was glaring at any girl coming near them.


Her glares actually paved way for us through this jam packed club.


What the-????!!!???



I was the first one to admit her feelings for the five goddesses yet you guys have better progress in it than I am???


Darn it!


After we settled into the VIP lounge Taeyeon reserved, each of us started to dance along with the music.


Of course, I won't be left behind if it was dancing.


After minutes of dancing, we were starting to drink.


Not alcoholic beverages though.


This club is unique.


It's the school's own disco club within the campus.


Since they knew students would be weary of school stuffs they built this.


We enter here hassle free but outsiders should know someone from our school and get a unique pass in order to get access.


It's quite cool and famous.


Especially that world renowned DJ's would drop by every now and then.


The drinks here are roostertails of various drinks with no alcohol content yet enough to make us enjoy the party.


The night went through like any would that made the void and problems in me disappear for a moment.


The next morning, I got up early as usual even if it’s a weekend.


I got to grind my Ma.


*DING DONG


Did any of us intend to have visitors this early?


Hmmm –


“I’ll get the door!”


Hope everyone could hear it clearly.


“Uhm – hello!”


These two, I don’t know them.


Is it the other five’s friends?


The other one is carrying some flowers and a gift bag.


“Hi! You must be one of Sica’s new dorm mates. I am Lee Donghae and this is Choi Minho, my friend who is wanting to meet Krystal. Is Sica here?”


No.


‘Sica’ huh?


Wait, so the flowers are for - ?


“Yuri who is it?”


Tiffany walked towards me.


“Some Donghae guy and his friend Minho are here to visit Sica and Krystal.”


Hearing the names she said, “I will get them.”


Sheesh! She sprinted off before I could ask if she knows them both.


I invited the two to come in and sit on the couch by then.


“You guys like tea, coffee, soda or what?”


I don’t want to be rude to any of Sica’s friend even if it’s a guy.


Even if I know Sica won’t even notice anything I would do for her.


“Tea would do and thank you.”


“No problem.”


I was in the kitchen then I overheard Sica and Krystal casually talking to them.


“Oh Sica! This is for you by the way.”


He must have given the flowers by now.


“Thanks.”


AISH!


I wonder if she smiled angelically at his gesture.


The kettle whistled to snap me out of thinking any further.


“What are you two doing here Hae?”


‘Hae??’


Wow, you two sure are close huh?


Okay better prepare the poison, I mean this tea right away before it gets cold.


Then Tiffany and Taeyeon came into the picture.


“Yuri, about what we agreed upon –“


I was not able much to hear Tiffany's voice since there were these words that got me totally distracted, “Why? Can’t I visit my fiancé now?”




















*CRASH!!!












F - fian - cé??


H-how?


Wh-when??


Why????


“Yuri! Your hands! They are bleeding!”





Oh, they are bleeding?

 

“. . . .”







She came running to me as I just stood there and stared blankly at my hands.


It doesn’t sting though.


Taeyeon also came to help as soon as it registered into her head what happened.


“Yul! You clumsy oaf! Why did this happen?! Fany, please get the first aid kit, quickly!”


“. . . .”


Every time they ask me about it, I can’t bring words into my mouth.


“What happened here –Yuri!! Oh my God! What happened to your hands!?? It’s bleeding!!”


I know that voice even without looking and it made me flinch.

 

I think her shrieking voice or worried face doesn't mean she really does care for me right?

 

I mean I am not her fiance so I shouldn't expect much.

 

It's not like she would leave him for me.

 

I am a girl after all.
 


Before more things flood my head, “Tae, c-could we c-continue this in my room instead, p-please?”


Please help me out on this Tae.


Tae looked into my expressionless face but I hope she gets the message from my about-to-cry eyes.


“S-sure Yul.”


As we were about to go upstairs, Jessica asked worriedly, “Yuri, are you okay? Tell me.”


IT hurts.”


Her hand was on my shoulder as she asked but I continued walking.


Truthfully, I don’t want to say anything to ‘her’ at all.


I kept my eyes on the ground as Tae and Tiffany helped me with this injury.


Actually, I don’t sense any pain coming from my hands.


The only sensation that overwhelmed me now was the one coming from my chest.


Although a single tear came out, it contained what my heart wants to say ‘Love hurts’.



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


ARGH!


Although the drinks we did not have any alcohol content but still that one punch was somehow spiked.


I wanted to go back to sleep.


It's weekend anyways.


Even if I closed my eyes I could not help but sense something different.


What is this on my waist?


What is that hmmmmmmmmmmm - great smell?


Blinking once, I cannot see clearly.



Blinking twice, it's still a blur.



Blinking thrice with a couple of rubbing and then -




























OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!