2nd - BE CONSIDERATE with CHEESE on TOP

mY GanGstah?!?!

AMBER'S P.O.V.


It will never be enough.


We being friends will never be enough for me to bear.


I did try but this addiction of loving you won't let me be no matter how much I stray myself from feeling it.


My body that was afraid of going near any girl ever since I turned 13 was drawn in by a girl like you.


Let me correct myself, it was drawn in by the girl I like which is you.


I am taking baby steps with these cold feet towards you.


Why did you close your eyes?


Are you afraid of what I might say?


Please forgive me if I do but I can no longer keep these feelings trapped so –





"Can I have the right to love you?"



Clammy hands, trembling body and my brain could no longer form sentences after spilling that question to you.


Like the first beating bass of a song that had just dropped into its introduction I found myself hearing my chest say something out loud.


If she could not hear it, I will just have to go closer, nearer.


Waiting for your mouth to utter the words I have longed to hear.


Even one word is enough.


Lost in those dark brown eyes, I search for the answers I hope will find my soul.


However,















Why are you taking so much time to respond?!?

con17.gif

I do not know what you are thinking but curiosity is eating me.


These hands holding you as you find your voice to speak are pulsating, palpitating and darn nervous yet I could not let you go.


Should I have done a more extravagant way to propose?


My brain's circuitry was not wired to analyze you.


At the back of my mind, another question lingered.


Would this be the night where our lives will be changed?


Jung, do not think that you are the only one who is shy with their feelings.


Asking you that took every ounce of my strength and I completely forgot how to breathe as I wait for you to reply.


Now, that I did it spare me the agony from this silence which is killing my sanity in suspense.


Don't you know that you're such a thief for making me think of you non stop ever since we met?


Yet you are just how I dreamt for you to be.


Sassy with class and I cannot stop but grin whenever you are mad at my teasing.


What have you done to me Krystal Jung?











I think you just made my heart learn how to dream.


Saying these can make me an insane person.


But you do know you are crazy and so am I.






So why don't we try and be crazy for each other.


"I . . . I . . ."


You are not stuttering but your face is showing me signs of a bad possibility.


Its winter but you are really making me sweat under this thin tee covered by my usual home sweat shirts through that one letter.


Then you took a deep breath with shut eyes and as you open to look at me straight in the eyes your voice became melodic as I heard, "You can."



I heard SNSD's Hoot playing in the background and I am daydreaming that this Jung is shooting love arrows all around my body!!!!!!









"But it doesn't mean we are official. . . .









Yet."


She gave off a smirk that made me sweat in just seconds.




Wait up. . . .



[Processing information into brain – as slow as a dehydrated guinea pig on a 100 meter dash]



"What did you say??? I could not get it."


I am looking into her eyes asking them why that kind of answer after I finally stepped forward.


A simple yes would more than suffice.


A simple yes is definitely all I need for me to jump around as if I have won the lottery.


A simple yes is more than any coward like me could ask from the one I like.


"I gave you permission to love me but it does not mean we are official yet."


So I can love you. . . . .?

I mean I can like you but. . . . .?

Yet how are we. . . . ?

Do you even love me like I do to you?






"So . . . this means. . . . ?"


Please explain it to my over analytical brain cells.


"You have to court me properly. I still have not forgiven you after that lame excuse you gave about the kiss we had."




I have been stupefied at those words.


My quick-witted replies are gone.


Standing before you, I froze.


"Problems with it Amber?"


I should reply fast because I think those glares now meant bad news.


You are deadly when you are serious.


I pointed to myself which is saying 'You meant me?'


See my head shaking left to right???


I do not know why or how come this is your answer.


But one must continue denying it.


Then you gave off an angelic and innocent smile.



con8.gif






By then I felt a soft pair of hands.


They were yours.


Can I face palm myself?


Of course it's yours.


There is no one else with me here at the moment.




But. . .




That is not a bad thing at all.


To be alone with you.


For the past few years, I never knew I could come to crave for someone's touch.


Especially a girl's.


The pale fingers you now have for being out here in the cold were warm when it went from the waist to holding my hand.


With a gentle beam, you tugged my hand signifying that we should get inside the dorm.


I delightfully smiled back at you as I followed obediently at my own will.


Once inside, we rubbed off our shoulders to warm ourselves.


Darn, it was really cold outside.


I had just realized it.


We looked at us doing the same thing and off we went laughing.




Abruptly, you gave me a peck on the right cheek.


Why did you do that???


I mean do that again to me!


You giggled seeing me holding the place where you had just given a kiss.


Oh God, it was hot and it made my whole face burn an instant red color.






 



Now my head is stuck in the clouds.


Somebody please tell me I am not getting delusional and had rocketed off to one of my day dreams of you.



OTTTOOOOKEEEEEEEEE????


con17.gif




Okay, I got to stay cool and calm.


Yet gradually, my facial muscles are moving on their own.


I don't want to smile so wide or it might be obvious that I like it.


Or that I want more than one even if it was a little peck on the cheek.


But I failed.


I did try again to stop it but I still do it.


Struggling, I bit my lips but they formed themselves an upward curve.


Walking backwards, we never left the connected look we had on each other as we went to our own respective rooms.


As our backs felt the surface of our doors, we turned to look at it around a number of times.


We were taking turns at thieving momentary glimpses of one another.






As I saw that you were about to enter your room, I do numerous fist pumps after opening the door to mine.


I was drained awhile ago but now I have the energy to do a thousand sit ups.


I did a silly dance without any music but the ones coming inside my head.


Placed my arms before me and moved it as if I was mixing an invisible soup with my imaginary ladle.


My body is even up for doing B1A4's sprout dance over and over again.


I just cannot stop it and I do not care.


This is making me want to listen to countless of love songs and I do not know how to end it.


Oh, the crazy things I do for love.


Then I heard a giggle.







My body did a slow turn to see that it was you.


Blood came rushing up from my toes to my cheek in less than a millisecond.










con14.gif

And so I stopped.



AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


NEXT DAY



Tick tock, tick tock.

Goes the old grandfather clock."


A familiar poem, is it not?

Except right now there is no Grandfather clock but only wall clocks which are being stared at by most students.

If you were the clock, I bet you would be happy since the eyes of the goddesses are on you.










"The results are in!!!!!"

A watcher must have been placed to signal everybody.

Every single girl in the school scrambled to their feet and left the rooms in disarray.

Books were thrown in trash bins.

Papers were all over the floor.

A man-made hurricane was made but it was not exactly made by man or men.

Rather, it was made by girls hundreds of them.

con13.gif

A teacher was reported to have been almost murdered.