TO ME.

mY GanGstah?!?!

AMBER’S P.O.V.



“I think I should really apologize to her.”


I told myself that while staring out the window of my room.


Withered leaves are falling one by one as winter is fast approaching.


In due time, it will be Christmas.


Next week, the exams will be held.


This school is boring.


Everything is the same as it was before we left but coming back here seems to be different.


It’s empty.


We had gone back from the overseas trip in Paris but Krystal and I are more or less far from friends now.


*SIGH*


I was about to apologize for everything properly when suddenly the next day she just changed.


A complete change to Krystal happened and I can’t do much about it at all.


Maybe I went too far.


". . . . . . . . . ."


Maybe she just had PMS at that time.


Yep, PMS.


Aish!!! >.<


What the heck am I thinking????



*FLASHBACK



KRYSTAL’S P.O.V.






"Huh?? Wae?? Oh wait, is it those scholarship students who recently transferred to your school?"





Arghhhhhh. . . . I really am not in the mood but I need someone to vent out with right away.





"Yeah. . . "





"Ohhhhh Dad, Mom and some of their close friends were talking about them one time."





Now what is this?





"Really? What about them?"




“I do not know if I should tell you about this Krystal.”


Come on! You are giving me hints about it but will not tell me the whole thing?!



”. . . . . .”



”Krystal?? Are you still there?? Krystal?!”



”. . . . .”


I'll stay as silent as I can until you will blurt out all of it.



”*Sigh* Okay I will tell you what I know. Their friends told us that they were sent to your school so that they would be close with you and be at potential advantage. Since their parents’ businesses are still starting so they are aiming for support from very influential families such as yours and your friends’. Has it ever occurred to you girls how come those five are on scholarship and bearing with each one of you?”



We are not that unbearable.




”No, they are not like that.”



Are they?



”Krystal, their uncle is well known as having chains of clubs as business. They were even reported to be delinquents having fights here and there. Especially that Amber Li Yu. I heard she was removed from a student exchange program abroad. I bet it’s because she caused trouble in the States.”



”I could not believe just hearsays.”


”It’s me Krystal. When have I ever lied to you?”


How the hell would I know that?


I never had let you undergo a lie detector test yet.



“. . . . .”


”I will send you background information on their family then also their old school records.”


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.





After getting the “proof” that Jonghyun sent her, Krystal was infuriated.





"I said stop this. We shouldn't be doing this anymore."



Krystal said as she forcefully removed Amber's hand from her shoulder.



"Huh? What? I am just being me," Amber answered back.





"All of this act and you being kind to me, to my friends, to everybody."





"Wha - ? Jung, I really don't get why you think I am putting up an act."





"Neither do I. So please get out of my sight."



Her voice was like a breeze from the North Pole and it meant she was all too serious for this to be a prank.




Amber sorted out her brain to think of what to best say next to her.




"Jung, can't we just talk it out?"




With a stern voice, Krystal coldly and slowly said, "I . . . SAID . . . TO . . GET . . . OUT . . . OF . . . MY . . . SIGHT . . . NOW. . . . . .N. O. W. . . . . ARAS - SO?"



Not knowing what to do, Amber stood still in her place as lots of questions are flooding her head in a flash at what just happened.



Krystal left her there.



*END OF FLASHBACK









KRYSTAL’S P.O.V.



Something within me is saying I should ask their side of the story but how can I turn a blind eye when the evidence itself was in front of my eyes.



Just look at her now.



She is still reading mangas.


T.T


I hope her eyes dry out from all that reading.



She's supposed to talk to me.



Why isn't she talking to me????



*SIGH*



Why do you have to play that role Li Yu?



Why do you have to pretend?



Am I not trust worthy enough for you to be real to me?



And why am I feeling and being like this even after I saw all the evidence that there is?



Amber Li Yu was known as a "street thug".



A gang leader in her former years before and during middle school.



That explains her unbelievable acrobatic skills on the first day of classes.



Her delinquent records are a lot and very long.



How were her parents able to cover up such details????



And I just noticed the ear piercings she has. O_O



Taking another look at the folder Jonghyun had given me, I saw that she was home schooled after an incident happened when she was in middle school.



There was not much information about it.


I wonder what -



*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG



Lunch time.



Should I ask her to - where the heck is she now?!?!?!




*SIGH*




I should make up my mind and not care about her anymore.




Before going to the cafeteria I should go to the bathroom.



After locking the door, I heard some other girls going inside.



"Where's Amber, Taeng?"



Is that Yuri unnie's voice?



"I think she went to that place Yul. *SIGH*"



"Do you think she it's about THAT?"



”I don't know what to think of it, Yul. Ever since we came back she has been like that. Besides, it’s the first time we saw her sad . . . . . AGAIN, right?”



"Yeah. . ."



Huh? What do you mean?  Again?

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTES:

Mianhe!! >.