CALL YOUR HEART OUT . . .

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR’S P.O.V.


“Arghhhh . . . What happened and why is it I have a friggin headache now?”


Amber said as she massaged her temples.


“Oh you are up now cuz?”


“Wha - ?”


She was having a hard time figuring out which of her unnies said that.


Last thing she remembered was kissing with someone.




*FLASHBACK*


Along the crowded alleys street artists were painting their day away or doing their own art as they aspire to have something people will look at and be awed.


Amber was just passing by each one and appreciating the different techniques and approaches painters were using when handling their brushes.


Then a familiar figure made her smile.


“LA PROF JACQUES!!! Je n'ai jamais su que je pourrais vous rencontrer ici! (I never knew that I could meet you here!)


Amber shouted all too happily earning other people’s glances.

“Ehmberrrrrrr ~ Mon moment préféré de tous les étudiants! Je suis ici parce que j'ai raté la maison et la famille. Maintenant, vous n'êtes pas gaspiller votre talent en étant paresseux, non? (My all time favorite student! I'm here because I missed home and family. Now, you are not wasting your talent by being lazy, right?)


A guy in his late 40’s with tweed coat attire and thick framed glasses asked.


“No, I would paint from time to time.”


Her art teacher just smiled back like any proud mentor would.


“We need to catch up on things. How about some small talk at this hang out I frequent? Don’t worry, we can order you cola there I assure you.”


He reverted to English with a bit of French accent here and there.


“Oui! Will inform my unnies and teachers then la prof.”


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




The bell on the door rang as they entered the place filled with the aroma of liquor, cigars, cigarettes and the scent which tells you to relax.


Seeing Jacques, the bartender quickly waved and shot him a welcoming smile.


Once they had sat at the counter, time ticked away as they randomly chatted over whatever topic their minds could think of.


Like two good friends who picked off where they left along their friendship even though time and distance used to separate them.





Then out of nowhere a glass was gently pushed near Amber.


She turned to her side and saw an Asian looking girl who is around her age or younger.


Politely, Amber refused the offer to her but the girl timidly said, “I-I no-noticed your fo-fondness for co-colas so I-I tho-thought of gi-giving you one.”


She smiled at this stranger for the kind thought then something caught her attention.


Glancing over that girl’s shoulder, she was able to see the reason why she did this and it was her group of friends giggling at a table in the corner.


Pitying her, Amber said her thanks then gulped down the drink offered.


*END OF FLASHBACK*




AMBER’S P.O.V.


Oh crap! Did I just –




What the –




Krystal and me –




In Paris we –




My vision is still blurry due to this headache.


“Your nose is bleeding Amber,” Yuri unnie said.


Then I touched it with my hand and found the clear sight of red blood smudged against my pale hand.


“Here use this and keep your head down. Seriously, what happened to you last night? Krystal was like carrying your dead weight around til you both could reach here.”


Taeyeon unnie said as she passed me some tissues to absorb the nosebleed.


“Ohhh, where is she now?”


I need to clarify some things with her.


*YOU ARE MY DESTINY SONG RINGTONE PLAYING.


Who would be calling me now?


“Urghhhh – Hello?”


I am sorry to this caller but I am in no mood now with the things that happened and whatever happened that I don’t know of.


“Ehmberrr! It’s me! Thank God that you are okay. I thought you would do something stupid after I dropped you off the hotel you were staying at. Luckily, the bartender knew that the cola the girl gave you had some drug to it so he told me. That’s why I was able to make up some excuse for them not to drag you some place I don’t know where.”


“Huh????? You mean that simple girl did this to me???”


I really don’t know what to say or feel about it right now.


“Oui! Anyways, I just called to check on you and good to know that you are safe so arrivederci. Take care of yourself and be cautious next time.”


“Thank you la prof.”


After ending the call, I freshened myself up and do something about what I think me and Krystal did yesterday.




KRYSTAL’S P.O.V.



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!



OMONA!





Dear God, please tell me I didn't just dream "that"?


Me and Amber did a French kiss!


Where did I learn it though?


Hmmmm – secret.


Kekekekekeke…..


Let's just say I have my own fair share of life as a teenager.




Hahaha!



Just kidding, I really don't know.


*KNOCK KNOCK


Then I woke up.


My eyes wandered to look around from the posh ceiling to the intricately designed furnitures.


I then sat upright on the bed.



=.=





Why does it have to be a dream?



It was –









Perfect since it was with her.


Wait!!!


It was no dream!


Amber was acting strange yesterday but I cannot think much about it.


Since my mind is too pre-occupied with that kiss we had shared.


And Amber was definitely just plain amazing.



. . . . . . .




*KNOCK KNOCK



"Jung?"


Speaking of "her", she just had to come at the right time.


"Yes?"


"The unnies are going down for breakfast. I will wait for you to get ready, okay?"


"Neh. *sigh*"





After a few minutes, I opened the door only to stand still in front of someone.


Amber was there with a tray of breakfast.


With a flower to add as a final touch.


Wow, what is this for?


"What? Is it wrong for me to bring you breakfast? 'Cause I can eat it by myself if you don't want to."


Then I froze up on the spot when she said those.


“Well, actually this is my apology to you for acting not like my usual self yesterday. Since some girl had drugged me. So whatever I did please forget it all like it never happened.”


She bowed down in perfect angle.


And all I can reply was, “Wha - ?”


She then waved her hand in front of me.


“Jung?”


"Uhh. . . Thanks but tell me. I wasn't dreaming and we did kiss yesterday, right?"


“Y-yeah I think we kissed. So what about it?”


“What do you mean by what about it?”


WHAT THE HECK??


“Well. . . . I think you are just confused at that time and I am unsure too. Also I was in my right senses.”


“How the hell would you know if I was confused or not?!?! What do you mean by - ? At that time I was - . . . Aish!!! Suit yourself!!”



AUTHOR’S P.O.V.


Then with that she flipped the tray over from Amber’s hold as it made a loud crashing clank on the floor causing people who were in the lobby to look at Amber.


Krystal slammed the door in her face making Amber flinched back.


After hearing footsteps going far from the door inside, Amber sighed then began picking up the pieces of mess scattered on the carpeted floor.



AMBER'S P.O.V.


Darn it! How come she is there half of the time then the other half well uhhh still puzzling?


I made breakfast for her but how come all she does is stare at it?


It was meant for eating Jung, not for your dead pan stares.


She then looked up at me with that usual expressionless face of hers.


Then glared at me.


Eeeek! She didn't read my mind right?


Wait! Why am I even afraid of her?


"Uhh. . . Thanks but tell me. I wasn't dreaming and we did kiss yesterday, right?"


KISS??? O.O


“Y-yeah I think we kissed. So what about it?”


“What do you mean by what about it?”


Please God let her be reasonable and understand how we are not supposed to do this.


“Well. . . . I think you are just confused at that time and I am unsure too. Also I was not in my right senses.”


“How the hell would you know if I was confused or not?!?! What do you mean by - ? At that time I was - . . . Aish!!! Suit yourself!!”


It was the right decision right?


I mean . . . .


*sigh*


OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I ruffled my hair in frustration.


Why did I do that yesterday???!!!


I told myself for both of us to be friends.


What is happening with my brain now??


I should be just a friend to her!


WAE??


Should I continue hiding it?


Should I just pretend as if it meant nothing?


Or should I just let it flow and see how things would turn out?


Am I really in love?


Is this how confusing and difficult to figure out what is love?


Can anyone explain?


Since I think I already gave her a piece of me and I don't know how to get it back.


*SIGH*


This is such a big mess.


As I look at the closed door, a part of me says to just go with the flow, another wants to see her even when I obviously made her mad and the other just says forget it.


Whenever I think of her, my emotions would override all of me.


It felt like my heart is running in circles inside and I don’t know but it's going at the fastest rate that I ever felt.


Blood would be sent rushing up to my head and by then I cannot think.


I can only do nothing else but feel whatever I can just by her mere presence, with me.


I feel what I feel that I forgot how to think rationally and logically as I am unconsciously falling.


And if I am really falling in love, I have one thing in mind.


I just hope that when I fall, she would fall together with me, in love.


With perfect mental pictures of her, running through my mind in snap shots that I could never forget, I am immersed at how she can be through my eyes.


By then, I slowly pick these little pieces of what supposed to be 'breakfast in bed'.


These feelings are making me uneasy and I felt my whole body tremble while cleaning up.


Along with these feelings is what we usually call fear and insecurities.


I am afraid to lose her or some other reasons that my crazy mind is thinking of.


I just perceive her to be beyond my reach.


So I have to hide these feelings.


Quitely….



KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


"Yobseyo?"


Someone called me at the time were I am so pissed off at how things are happening.


"Krystal, still remember me? Or are you having too much fun that you forgot all about your number one fan?"


Crap! Jonghyun oppa, now what does he want with me?


"Nothing much just that I am currently not happy with some things or PEOPLE. Especially that my dorm mate is such a liar at the moment."


"Huh?? Wae?? Oh wait, is it those scholarship students who recently transferred to your school?"


Arghhhhhh. . . . I really am not in the mood but I need someone to vent out with right away.


"Yeah. . . "


"Ohhhhh Dad, Mom and some of their close friends were talking about them one time."


Now what is this?


"Really? What about them?"



AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


"I said stop this. We shouldn't be doing this anymore."


"Huh? What? I am just being me."


"All of this act and you being kind to me, my friends, to everybody."


"Wha - ? Jung, I really don't get why you think I am putting up an act."


"Neither do I. So please get out of my sight."


"Jung, can't we just talk it out?"



With a stern voice, Krystal coldly and slowly said, "I . . . SAID . . . TO . . GET . . . OUT . . . OF . . . MY . . . SIGHT . . . NOW. . . . . .N. O. W. . . . . ARAS - SO?"