CLUBBING 101

mY GanGstah?!?!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

 

It’s Saturday night and the time is 11:54 p.m.


Few more minutes and it will be Sunday again.

Young people lining up as they waited for when they could finally enter one of the hottest clubs there is in downtown Seoul.


Most of them not delighted as V.I.P.’s or guests go in easily.


Every time the door opens they would try to get a sneak peek inside and it was certainly jam packed.


By then, a black limo arrived and as on cue the owner himself was outside grinning widely.


“You kids came! Come here and give your favorite uncle a big group hug!”


His boisterous laugh was infectious that even most people around him laughed along too.


Hodong looked at his nieces dressed in simple dark skinny jeans with shirts underneath the ¾ jacket suits they were wearing as their partners wore dresses that accentuated the curves on their beautiful bodies.


“I see that my nieces’ girlfriends are as gorgeous as I imagined them to be. Now let’s all go inside, shall we?”


Once inside booming music filled up the room as people gathered on the dance floor and let their bodies do the talking.


Waiters are walking around with trays of complimentary drinks as it’s the club’s opening tonight.


The DJ was at the middle of the place situated on a high platform in between the first and second floor.


Only privileged guests and VIPs would be behind the DJ's area as its front part would be composed of the dance floor.


As Hodong and his VIPs entered the spotlight were on them as the DJ announced a welcome for them.


There were cheers and unexpectedly shrieks of happiness from fan girls who heard of them coming into the club.


People were then sending PMs/BBMs/SMS to people they know or calling that the infamous soshi squad has arrived.


When girls were almost near them, the soshi squad’s girlfriends tightened their grip.


“Yuri! Please take a picture with me!”


A random girl in a y abs-revealing-attire asked as she tried to go near the tanned girl.


Yuri was trying to only smile but flinched as her girlfriend said something.


“Just try Kwon Yuri. One word to her and you - ,” Jessica said under her smiling gritted teeth.


“I know, I know. I will never ever see or hear from you again. Even without telling me, I would always do that. By the way, you should wear my jacket especially when you sit down later. I don’t like anyone trying to eye you especially your legs,” Yuri answered back in a slightly possessive yet caring tone which made Jessica happy enough to smile in return.


“Taeyeon-shi! Will you be singing for tonight? Can I make a request? Taeyeon – shi?!??”


"Taeyeon –shi please do sing as an encore for tonight!"


"Taeyeon – shi please, please, please say yes!"


"Omo! I might faint even if I hear her voice at this moment! Kyaaa!"


“Try singing for anyone else but me and I would surely make sure your vocal cords will be rendered useless one day Taeyeon –SHI,” Tiffany said with her unique eye smile emphasizing the 'SHI' in the end with an obvious irritated voice.


Witnessing such a mushroom do that, Taeyeon felt the evil aura and was afraid not for what her girlfriend would do to her but how she would become a murderer if they stay in that spot any longer so she sprinted off while holding tight unto Tiffany's hand.


Along the way, the midget managed to block the voices of the girls and all the others who were calling out her name.


Sunny, on the other hand, had no hard time feeling insecure as she just placed some chips into Sooyoung's hands.


Seohyun too followed her unnie's strategy as it was easier to bear with rather than have some other person trying to flirt around Yoona.


In an instant, two shikskins were too distracted to even give attention to any other person besides their girlfriends and cousins.


“I would like to thank all who came and graced me tonight with their presence, especially to my five lovely nieces you see here beside me.”


The five bowed down to everyone who cheered or more like squealed and shrieked with undefined joy as they saw them.


Hearing those girls and a bit of boys scream for them made the girlfriends at the sides grit their teeth with much enthusiasm and rage.


Including a certain younger Jung who although is not in relationship with Amber was still stiff with glares as she and her unnie, Jessica, were wanting to dip those fans within the club into a pot of boiling glaciers.


By instinct, Yuri stepped back and hid behind her girlfriend whom she hugged from behind.


That successfully calmed her down but still she is irritated to know some people ‘want’ her Yuri.


“Okay, okay, calm down people. Let me not forget to introduce the infamous DJ for tonight who came all the way from London, DJ Amy aka Muffin!!”


“Annyeong all! Let’s crank this place up, shall we?” DJ Amy said with her sultry British accent.


Some howled and raised their glasses up to her.


Others whistled as loud as they could cheering on for the infamous DJ of the night.


Who wouldn’t?


She is like an international star.


How so?


“Oh em gee! AMY!!?? As in like Muffin Amy???” Tiffany asked her best friend Jessica in rapid English.


“I know right?! Tiff, it’s definitely her! Pinch me!! Quick! Quick!!” Jessica answered back while her eyes were almost boring a hole into the DJ.


“Kyaaaaaaa! Her British is too darn y for me too handle!” Sunny screamed beside Seohyun who is not frozen on spot.


Krystal, on the other hand, was too shy and red.


More like too star struck at the presence of DJ Amy.


What about their girlfriends?


Well, they fainted except for Amber who quickly went near DJ Amy and timidly asked for her autograph.


DJ Amy obliged with a smile and it sent Amber's blood to boil and rush into her cheeks.


When Amber came back and faced her unnies all she was able to say was, "Epic-ly hot and awesome."


The soshi squad nodded to her in agreement.


All the while, the calm and ultra y DJ Amy waved ‘hi’ to them a few seconds after giving in into Amber's request.


Just when they were somewhat calmer, Taeyeon got up and spazzed a LOT in front of DJ Amy.


She was asking for her autograph, was asking DJ Amy if she wants her to sing for her, or most of all dance with her.


Basically, Taeyeon was fan girling for her.


Tiffany was too speechless to even protest against all what Taeyeon had said because she would have said the same thing if Taeyeon hadn't.


Just when there was a brawl about to erupt between the soshi squad and then came Zi who hugged and kissed her as she arrived.


A famous architect worldly known for her designs that garnered her to be one of the richest bachelor (-rette) in this century.


The soshi squad and their girlfriends couldn’t believe it.


DJ Amy was already taken.


By an awesome gecko lizard at that.


Some gave sighs of as if what they witnessed was too good to be true.


However down they may be the party continued and as DJ Amy swagged to the K-pop music she was now playing with the two turn tables it made blood trickle down from their noses.


After a few other introductions by Hodong, all went to situate themselves up in the second floor’s VIP lounge which was just behind the DJ’s place that was at the center of the club.


Down below in front of the DJ, people were dancing to the upbeat music of 2PM’s “Hands up”.


The transition from one song to another were so effin good, no one cannot resist to dance even if you are the girl phobic Amber Liu except that they were in the VIP lounge dancing.


How is this possible?


Don’t ask it just did.


They were now all seated sipping their drinks after spazzing on the two guests whom they had just met and dancing.


Drinks were distributed but since they were underage all they had were either root beer, water, carbonated drinks or anything else with no alcohol content in them.


Just when they thought things would go well the lights in the club went off and so did the music.


It was now pitch black.


Screams and disappointment were heard in the club.


People were about to go and leave but something happened.


At the beginning, the club was dark but then neon lights formed around the DJ's booth as music was starting to play again.


The first beats of the song were familiar.


Within seconds, most would know right away that it’s the newest hot single, ‘Bubble Pop’.


Figures were now moving on the dance floor.


One of them stood out.


It was the rising star Hyuna now dancing to her own song.


Whenever Hyuna would sing the parts about 'her' partner she would look at Amber.


Amber, on the other hand, was too busy talking with her unnies.


Whenever Hyuna would dance the chorus, the audience would go untamed in their cheering for more.


Hyuna thought Amber was watching but then again was just calling a waiter behind her to come up to the lounge.


After the performance ended, applause was all over the place.


“Whoa~ that was . . . nice,” Yuri commented on the sidelines which let her earn a from-the-heart big pinch from a certain Jung.


“I meant – booooooo, it was not nice at all,” she tried to fake off hoping her girlfriend would be the only one to hear it.


“You are so going to get it when we get home Kwon,” Jessica said with her signature icy aura.


Yuri could only reply with a gulp and weak smile.


Seconds later Hyuna approached the group as Hodong called out to introduce her.


“Girls, this is one of the most popular idols in town, Kim Hyuna. Kim Hyuna please meet my nieces and their girlfriends well except for my favorite whom you had grabbed to dance in the middle of your song.”


“Hi, again I am Kim Hyuna, please take care of me.”


As each introduced themselves, Hyuna kept on stealing glances at Amber who was busy talking to DJ Amy on how to use smooth transitions from one track to another.


Krystal took notice of this and suddenly got the feeling wanting to freeze her head to stop moving and stay put in one position, away from devouring Amber's body.


But no, Hyuna was oblivious to the glare sent specifically to her.


"Hmm Mr. Hodong, is that your nephew?"


She still is focused on Amber although the soshi squad and their girlfriends were now busy talking about the club their uncle Hodong just opened with her.


"Huh? Nephew? What? Did my sisters give birth without telling me??? I am their only bro –"


"Uncle I think she meant Amber there," Taeyeon cut him off while pointing at their cousin who was still into the conversation with DJ Amy.


Yuri and the rest couldn't believe how quick their uncle's expressions were from glum to an instant gleeful old ahjussi.


"Oh her? That is my favorite niece although she looks like a handsome boy at first glance. Her name is Amber."


"Can you uhmm introduce her to me?"


Hodong looked from Hyuna to her nieces who were behind the idol.


They were waving frantically as they signaled their uncle that Amber's condition was still there.


"Can you please Hodong – shi?"


She asked this time with aegyo and a bit of seduction which made the ahjussi give in right away.


The soshi squad just face palmed themselves as they couldn't believe how gullible their uncle was especially to low tactics like that.


"N-neh Hyuna, of course you can."


After giving out her number to DJ Amy, Amber felt a hand on her shoulder and the familiar ring on the stubby fingers gave her a clue that it was her uncle.


She then turned around and asked with a smile, "Yes uncle piggy?"


Amber was then surprised to see a new girl with her uncle.


Hyuna let out a giggle and said, "Piggy ahjussi?"


"*Sigh I can't help it if my favorite niece calls me that but ain't she just adorable??"


Hodong pinched Amber's cheeks although lightly still it was enough to make it go reddish pink.


Amber pouted for a few seconds.


"See? What did I tell you?"


"Cute," Hyuna replied with a chuckle.


"Anyways, Amber meet Hyuna."


Amber flashed her smile and politely bowed down then introduced herself.


"Nice to meet you too, I'm Kim Hyuna."


"Oh the one who just performed on the dance floor? You are a graceful dancer. Your moves were clean unlike the back up dancers you have, no offense about that though."


"N-neh, I am and uhh th-thanks," Hyuna shyly said.


She thought Amber was not paying any attention to her.


She doesn't know why but ever since she felt Amber's small gaze on her during her performance she felt a love at first sight attraction with her.


She can't help but be all happy inside as she was now talking with Amber.


They went on talking and kept on talking.


But during it all, Amber had an inkling feeling that someone was trying to bore a hole on her.


She tried to see who would yet was not able find anyone as a lot of people were around.


As the night went on, Hodong decided to spice up the party more than it is.


He went to the mic and announced, "Hi all! How are you all doing tonight? Having fun?"


The reply was massive as yells of "yes" / "hell yeah's" and whistles of approval occupied the whole club.


"Let me introduce to you my evasive however nevertheless my favorite niece, Amber!"


As the spotlight was on her, the crowd especially the girls went beserk.


Amber tried to smile although she felt awkward within herself and thought that her smile was now crooked.


Her thoughts by that time were in rage screaming NOTE TO SELF: Roast piggy ahjussi. Deep fry. Fillet. Broil. Skim. WHATEVER! MUST COOK piggy ahjussi!!


This is the reason she does not want to go into her uncle's openings.


He would brag her to everyone.


She felt the love but it was too much especially with her condition and what used to happen in the past when he tried to do something.


"How about we have my Amber do a bit of dancing for us along with my other nieces shall we?"


OH CRAP! NOT AGAIN. Amber and her cousins all thought in unison.


But too late, they were already pushed to the dance floor.


Good thing there were lots of bouncers this time, barricading.


If not, bye-bye soshi squad and Amber.


The five goddesses had worried looks on their faces.


When the beats on the chorus of Usher's 'DJ got us falling in love again' dropped Amber looked at her uncle who had now a puppy dog expression which made her shudder.


Noticing it, the soshi squad got the signal when Amber sighed then shrugged.


With that, they danced.


ALMOST CHAOTIC


After the dance, the crowd went wild and had overpowered the huge bodies of the bouncers who formed the barricade.


Screaming and screeching crazy fan girls were on the loose.


The soshi squad by instinct formed a circle around Amber.


The crowd was in competition on who will be able to go near them or even have the slightest chance of physical contact with them.


They tried to protect Amber with all their might or else worse comes to worse people would have known Amber's condition.


It was a consequence they could not allow to happen.


As bodies were mobbing them, all of a sudden they felt the movements get weaker by each passing second.


With a squinted eye, Taeyeon tried to look behind her.


It was the goddesses being led by Jessica and boy, were they not so happy at the scene.


She and the other four were crossing their arms, had not so pleased eyes, with raised eyebrows and had the physical aura of an assassin who wouldn't make second thoughts of sending anyone up high as they can.


Taeyeon was about to duck and take cover seeing her Tiffany glaring to kill but wasn't able to do so as her girlfriend's eyes softened up the instant she saw her.


With that, they were about to get back to the VIP lounge safe except for –


"AMBER!!! Marry me!!"


Someone randomly shouted.


In an instant, the fan girls crazed thoughts and actions were activated again with that one sentence.


The soshi squad was helpless as the bouncers already blocked the way as some girls flocked the entrance to the VIP area.


The sudden rush of fans separated Amber and Krystal.


Seeing the opportunity, the fans were now going after Amber.


But too late, Krystal had already grabbed Amber's hand and they ran.


Where to?


No where else but up.


ROOFTOP


"There will be no next time in piggy ahjussi's club openings!!!!" Amber shouted as she and Krystal were hurrying to lock the door as they had pushed the girls back inside.


They both leaned their bodies and slanted down as they puffed for air.


All that running from the girls made them loose their breaths.


Thinking that the crowd has not been dispersed off or that the party went on, both agreed to stay up there for a while.


The two of them were watching the city light flicker in different colors.


The sky was in dark blue but small sparkling stars could still be seen.


Cars going through the road were becoming less as dawn was approaching.


People were passing by down below and most of them were in couples holding hands.


“Hey Li Yu. Can you explain to me how come my unnies and your unnies are now coupling with one another so fast and we are still single and sane?”


“Hmmm I don’t know. I am not sure why Jung. Maybe I am immuned to the 'love bug' but hey, I am no love expert,” Amber replied as she stared into the city lights brightening up the dark night as she placed her chin on top of her crossed arms that were on the cemented edge of the rooftop.


The cool breeze passed by making them relaxed.


Amber turned to the side to observe since nothing interesting was in front of them.


"Mmmmmmm ~ This is a great breeze," Krystal said with closed eyes as she spread her arms to embrace the soft wind gently brushing her body and hair.


Krystal was talking but something made Amber hear it only as mumbles now.


That sudden sight of it caught Amber's attention.


It was not how dreamy her hair was flipped like in some commercials in TV.


It was not how pretty she looked under the moon lit sky.


It was how she giggled a little and looked happy that grasped Amber's thought of her into three simple words – she is lovely.


As the sun rose up, it signaled the end of the night escapade they had.


"Isn't this sight early in the morning beautiful Li Yu?"


Amber shifted her gaze from her to the sun rising up with light colored hues as she said, "Yeah lovely," with a clear mental picture of Krystal Jung in her head.


MONDAY


"Overseas field trip to France this year! YEAH!!!"