AT WHO YOU WILL LOVE

mY GanGstah?!?!

AMBER'S P.O.V.

As she turned around to face me, I loosened my hold on her.

Then she gave me the most wonderful smile my memory had ever captured, the kind where you would die to paint for it to be imprinted for the rest of your life.

"You are forgiven Li Yu but you owe me a lot now."

That snapped me out of the illusion.

Hah! I can't help but smile at how this girl could be comfortable to talk with.

Other girls would usually just ramble on about their looks or how good they look or other non amusing talk.

"Don't be too smug Jung. I know saving me from those girls at that time is like owing you my life but there is a limit to it."

"Oh is there? I don't remember asking you to tutor me in exchange for that nor ask you to do random good deeds to me."

Aish! This girl really knows how to bend mutual agreements with me.

If only I had done the 'silent gratitude' then I wouldn't have been able to do this now.

"Arasso, arasso Jung."

I raised my hands in the air.

She chuckled a bit and I did the same.

The pitter patter of the rain was getting louder as we look into each others eyes.

Our bodies were dripping of rainwater as we did not care if it was still raining.

She intertwined my index finger with hers.

She pulled me gently and my body followed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We bathed, separately of course, and changed into dry clothing. (Byuntaeness is allowed if you prefer.)

She insisted on staying in my room as she saw the messy damp hair which I usually let dry by itself naturally.

I shrugged as she ranted on how one should take care of it although I just don't like the hassle of too much activity for just strands of dead cells.

She snatched a towel form my closet in frustration seeing that I will not do it.

As her body got near me, I felt the room getting hot somehow and myself getting anxious of her invasion of my personal space.

But I was frozen to sit on the edge of my bed as she stood before me with crossed arms.

She noticed it so she said, "Just stay still or else – "

Then she gave me one of those signature glares of hers.

Does she expect me to be afraid or quiver in fear?

No way, I was not afraid of it nor did I feel any coldness from it.

Instead I gazed into her eyes because I think I saw them flicker like some shining sun amidst the rainy weather.

She ignored what I'm doing though even if I didn't take my eyes off her.

She then started to wrap my head with the towel as a great body aroma loaded my nostrils thus sending the neurons of my brain into ballistic rampage of delight with closed eyes and then it soothed my tense body to relax.

Manga heroines definitely don't smell like this.

They do not have any smell at all.

"Have you ever been in love?"

Huh?

That shot my eyes wide open.

She asked me out of nowhere while drying my soaking wet hair.

Of all topics that one could start off, you ask me the one thing in life I don't even have the tiniest idea about except those coming from books or mangas.

She waited for me to say something.

Hmmmmm – let me see.

"Aside from love of family and friends, I don't know," I calmly answered.

She raised her eyebrows and with a shocked tone she asked, "Really?"

What?

Have you not heard of that SINGLEness is next to Happiness line?

I shrugged it off then replied, "Really. Homeschooled. Remember? Why so curious Jung?"

"Nothing since Jong – well I just wanted to know so that someday if I felt it I will not miss the chance and then regret it."

Jong who??

Her boyfriend?

Why did she not say the whole name?

Well with her looks I bet a lot of guys would swoon over her beauty.

So that Jong is one lucky guy.

*SIGH

God, what am I sighing for now?

Why do I even bother?

And why does it feel like a needle is pricking my chest bit by bit?

Better think of something else.

Think!

Come on Amber, think!

Think!

Aish!

Why can't I???

Every time I shut my eyes I could see her perfectly with vivid colors.

*SIGH

"Jung, do you have any idea what it feels to be in love with somebody then? Or just the know what love is?" I asked with closed eyes.

Okay, I did not know what came over my mouth or my brain for me to ask that.

She stopped moving the towel on my head as she thinks for awhile.

Leaving the towel on my head, she sat beside me on my bed then said, "That I don't know too yet they say you would feel rapid heart beats whenever that person is near."

I think a lot of things would make your heart beat fast so 'x' mark for that.

"Then you would be nervous wherein things you normally and can do without much trouble is hard to focus on or rather you would be clumsy at it."

Never did that yet I am always nervous whenever there is a girl around so another 'x'.

"Also, there's that butterflies in your stomach thing where it can make you feel afloat on the air."

Huh? How is it possible to stuff your stomach with caterpillars to turn into butterflies the instant you are in love??

AISH! Really, is that how you are supposed to feel when you are in love?

Then she looked at me.

I felt her staring at me but I resisted to look at her.

I don’t know what to say about the way she looks at me.

It was electrifying.

It was melting me inside but making me whole.

"That's all I know for now. Why are you so interested now Li Yu?"

She still was looking at me.

Then I turned to my side to look at her too.

Is it just me or is she leaning closer to me?

Maybe I am just imagining it.

Noticing then what she just did, she stood up and left me on the bed.

"Nothing much, just my everyday curiosity of things," I said as I rested my head on the palm of one hand.

What was that all about now?

She was looking around my room as I was observing every detailed part of her.

Never did I see anyone dry their hair so gracefully and with care.

One way or another, this Jung definitely is more than what meets my eyes.

"So had enough of Vitamin A or Vitamin 'me' for today Li Yu?"

Crap! Now, was it my turn of staring too much??

Hmmmm – I suddenly remembered something.

"No Jung. I'd just like to look at you."

Then hopefully my smile would top it off.



3. . . . .


2 . . .


1. . . .




And. . . .





BINGO!


Her cheeks became red.

Haha!

I hid my smirk at how she can blush at such a simple statement.

Now, she even tries to bow her head down.

I already saw it though.

After a minute or so she regained composure.

So you are weak at my teasing huh?

I noticed this since the other day at school.

Hahaha!

Now, she is showing me her face with a furrowed forehead and wrinkled nose.

Oooooooookay.

It was cute, for me that is.

How about if I try another one?

"You know I just noticed that your nose right now is really y. Anything you do when you are mad Jung is really y."

That did it.

She threw the towel on my face as she stomped her way out of my room and I think she might have broken my door on her way out.

But her scent still lingers on this towel.

Hmmm – you smell too good for a human girl, Jung.

"Krystal Jung, you are one interesting girl I have ever met. Maybe the only one so far."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"AISH! AMBER BABO! STUPID! STUPID!!!!!!!"

Krystal tried to defame the infamous Amber Li Yu for making her blush so much.

She had paced back and forth or even in circles within her bedroom.

Messing up her hair the frustration led her to talk by her own self.

"AISH!!!! Why am I even blushing at her comments??? Wae?? She is nothing but a nuisance."

A good-looking nuisance if you ask girls around though.

"She reads a lot of manga all day. She is that much of a manga nerd! She is a scaredy cat when it comes to girls, a neat freak if you ask me, a stubborn and egotistical androgynous looking girl who has the dorkiest smile and the weirdest way to say 'sorry'. To top it off she is invertedly smart most of the time for me!!! I don't know why girls are fawning over such a jerk! ARGH!!"

She stomped her feet on the floor like a little girl throwing a tantrum.

"Why is it I am so bothered by her making me so – so – AISHHHH!!!!"

Krystal was annoyed by the fact that for the first time there was someone who could make her fluster so much with just a few statements.

Her Jessica unnie couldn't do that much.

Not only does the tomboy make her blush but also every situation that involves Amber always leads her into a state of chaos and unchartered areas where her usual prepared self is doomed.

Doomed to what?

Krystal then began to ponder on this trivial little thing.

Then like a mad evil scientist her lips slowly curved upward at an idea her head has come up with.

As we divert our attention to another thing, the other girls within this dorm had a lot going on within their minds.

After the sun was setting in for the night to come, the rain gently stopped.

Taeyeon and Yoona tried to open Sooyoung's door after numerous trials but still failed in the end.

As the two gave up they went to Amber's room so that they could ask for help with it.

Before they could knock, "a grinning" Amber opened to greet them.

That was a new occurrence since Amber only smiles like this when she is really happy.

Most of the time, a slightly curved lip would surface on her face.

They placed their hands on her forehead to check her temperature yet it was normal.

They tried to listen to her heartbeat and it was normally beating.

What happened to their cousin Amber???

As the two were confused, Amber asked, "So what's up unnies?"

"Uh erm Sooyoung locked herself in her room. She won't get out even to eat dinner."

"Huh? Really? Oh I had something just in mind," the youngest of them said.

They followed Amber as she is the only one who could pacify them whenever either one of the four is in the dullest mood.

Amber knocked on Sooyoung's door and still no one answered.

"Made my famous and very rare crème brulee for dessert. If you don't come out now, I will tell Auntie how you were the one who really ate all the tarts she made for the guests!"

Within seconds, Sooyoung opened it and her eyes were puffed up from all the whole afternoon crying

Amber did not know what to do seeing her unnie so distressed with messy hair, blotchy mascara, smudged make up and in wrinkled clothes.

Sooyoung couldn't cry any more tears so she ended up hugging Amber for solace as her body was too weak at the moment.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taeyeon saw Jessica looking at the window every now and then for signs of Tiffany and Yuri coming back.

But there were none.

Every time she was seeing nothing outside, a sigh would be heard.

Jessica could not even think straight enough to finish her homework.

Taeyeon though was waiting patiently on the couch as she read a book to past the time yet every now and then she would glance at her wrist watch.

The temple on her head were showing more and more veins.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

JESSICA P.O.V.

Where are they?

What is taking them so long???

Aish! I should have placed a curfew in the house rules.

Why was Yuri that so charming and all dressed up with Fany???

Where did you take Yuri, Fany??

I thought you like Taeyeon.

Okay, what are these things my head is talking about??

FINE!

I give up denying it!









I like that 'stupid, goofily smiling KkabYul.'

KkabYul??

Aish! Just thinking of that name made my cheeks go pink.

Babo! Babo!

When you get home, you will surely get it from me!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TAEYEON'S P.O.V.

KWON YURI! I will kill you if you do anything to my Fany!

You told me you don't like her but Jessica yet you left with my Fany!

My Fany!!

Just wait until you get home and you and I are alone.

I will let you reflect hard (physically) on these things you have done!

My gorgeous and y Fany went out with you tonight but once you step foot inside this house, you are doomed.

Doomed I tell ya!

My arm reach might not be much but I am the quickest among all five of us.

My revenge later will be quick so that your death will be quick too.

But -

I should have confessed to Fany!

ARGHHHH!!!!! Why didn't I do that???

It would have been me instead of my dork of a cousin who went with her tonight.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"We're home guys!"


Yuri. . . . . Come here . . .



*Evil ahjumma in the house – BEWARE!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*FLASHBACK

"YURI HELP ME!!!"

Tiffany wailed as she hugged Yuri's one leg.

"What the- get off Tiff, Sica will kill me with one look if she saw us like this."

"Say that you will help me first."

Hearing footsteps from the stairs, Yuri had no choice but to say 'yes' in an instant.

Once they were in Tiffany's room Yuri asked, "Okay now what do you want help with? Can't you ask Taeyeon? I thought you like her?"

The other could not reply, shocked to hear that the cousin of her crush bluntly asked that.

Yuri smirked seeing Tiffany slumped and pondering at the last question.

"But I am not ready yet besides – "

"Besides, what?"

"Umma and Appa thought you are my boyfriend here in school. Apparently, they hired some private guy to take stolen pictures of my life here since I turned down a lot of arranged marriage meetings."

Being the dork that she is, Yuri jus nodded and said, "Ohhh – so it is like that. They thought of me as your boyfriend. Hmmm – ohhhh – w-wait a minute! Don't tell me!!"

Tiffany was fidgeting and looking side ways as she answered, "Neh. Since I told them I don't want to be arranged with some random guy then they asked if it has something to do with me liking someone then I said 'yes' then my parents mentioned a tall tanned girl and there is no other one I know of except you plus Taeyeon is not yet –"

"Not yet what? Hehehehe."

Tiffany was as red as a tomato.

A red mushroom if it is possible.

"Aish! Stop teasing me like that! I just want you to pretend just for tonight Yuri so please help me."

"Waeeeee ~ Why would I do that?? That causes so much trouble and I only have my eyes on Sica only."

". . . ."

Tiffany was thinking so hard that smoke was almost seen coming from her head.

"If you do this I will help you set a date with Sica."









"Where's the suit Tiff???? Aish!! Why are you not changing yet? Hurry up! You're parents might get a bad impression if we are going to be late."

*END OF FLASHBACK



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SEOHYUN'S P.O.V.

*SIGH!

Okay, I had just bid goodbye to Junho oppa.

Why is he even visiting me today?

Where is Yoong?

I know that she doesn't like Junho oppa that much.

Yet she shouldn't avoid me too because –

Every time she does that I would be on the verge of crying.

Every time she tries to hide something from me, my brain can't stop wondering what it would be.

Every time her back would turn towards me, I felt my heart sinking and alone even though Junho oppa is there.

Every thing she does for me stood out the most.

Her hugs would be warmer than anyone else's.

Her caring side would affect me the most.

And now I see her in this dorm yet our eyes won't even meet although I would try to talk to her.

But I noticed how her eyes swelled a bit.

Was she crying?

Who / What made her cry??

She was now busy slicing up some ingredients for dinner.

I tried to help but she doesn't want me to.

"Yoong. . ."

I hope she would hear me.

"N-neh Hyunnie?"

She still did not face me.

"D-don't avoid me and do look at me when we t-talk please? Because it hurts me if you are like this Yoong."

". . . ."

She stopped what she was doing after that and then I bowed my head down.

I saw something that made me panic for my life.

Yoong had sliced a part of her finger!

"YOONG! Your hand is bleeding! C-come here!"

This time I won't take no for an answer.

I clasped my hand over the bleeding finger.

"W-where's the first aid kit?!?! DARN IT!!"

I then covered my mouth with my other hand or else I might go on further cursing.

Okay, maybe what I said might have shocked her.

I am afraid to look at her reaction.

"Hyunnie, don't panic."

I won't look at her.

Instead, I kept on franctically searching for the kit.

She then hugged me from behind as she continued, "I am okay Hyunnie. It's just a small cut, not deep enough to make me bleed to death and – m-mianhe. Sorry for hurting you."

I know Yoong was talkative and funny but she was never this serious.

This side of her was drawing me to be nearer.

It was making something within me want something else besides music.

Or rather I want 'someone'.

We just both stood there for awhile and just then I want time to stop at that certain minute.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YOONA’S P.O.V.

All I want and think of now is how I wish I could stay in this place with Hyunnie until time ends.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SOOYOUNG’S P.O.V.

After being consoled by my cousins, I went back to my room to freshen up.

I don’t know what I did wrong to get this pain inside of me.

“Do I deserve this?“

Were all those looks we shared whenever we were alone meant nothing?

Am I a nothing to you S-?

Saying her name is as hard as getting over those words she said a while ago.

Was it hard for her to be with me but not with Hyomin?

I don’t think this feeling will take some time.

After picking out what to wear for today, I was about to go downstairs.

If I had done the unthinkable, would she go for me then?

AISHHHHHH!

Stop thinking about it!

*RINGGGGG RINGGGGG

“Yobseyo?”

“. . . . “

“It’s you!! What?!? You will? Transfer here? When? Now??!! You are at the door already?? You should have told me, I would have picked you up from the airport.”

I bolted out of my room and ran past ‘her’.

As soon as I opened the door, I hugged the person whom I talked to before and said, “Hyoyeon!!! I missed you!”



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



SUNNY'S P.O.V.

What should I do??

What must I do??

Sooyoung shouldn't have heard it.

Aish!


Hyomin, why did you place me in such a difficult situation!


WAE???!!


WHY???!!


*SIGH


It's hard being this cute.

Umma!!!!


Help me!!!


I like Sooyounggie!!


Wait! Did I just realize that now??


My heart, I cannot stop it from beating faster seeing Sooyoung in my mind.

BAM!

I heard someone bolting out of the door.

It’s Sooyoung.

Okay, I must go and clear things with her.

But she just ran past me and what the -???

Who the heck are you hugging???

Stay away from her!

“Hyoyeon!!! I missed you!”

Y-you missed her??

Who is that Hyoyeon??