BACK TO "DARK THINGS" continuation. . .. (last part of it)

mY GanGstah?!?!



I am so sorry to be the bearer of bad news...  :( 

No matter how much I tried, I could not put a good enough kryber moment huhuhu but still i tried...


 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

 

 


It's confusing.


These two unofficial lovers are confusing.  One moment they are sweet and the next thing you know they are not.  However, I can never be a good judge nor anyone could as to why one should fall for who.

 


TWAS THE NIGHT I TRULY FELL IN LOVE.

 

SOMEONE'S P.O.V.

 

She had grabbed my hand when my dog-tired body was starting to relax itself on the couch.  I wanted to take a nap but she just had to disrupt it at the most crucial moment.  It was easy to discern who my kidnapper was right away ever since she and I held hands.  My inner self wanted to whine and openly say iron clad protests but I cannot, having known this girl who loves to disagree with me as I would to her.


We are not your typical type of couple as one would see.  Also, we are not a couple. . . .  Yet.  As a third party, you will see one being easily irritated and teased while the other so detached to the normal world.  More likely we can perhaps be like best friends to each other.  But just wait and see how our quarrels would mask our complicated and undeniable care for more than a friend to one another.


However if you were in my shoes you could not help but get around to understand her through the every-chance-you-get disputes.  It is intriguing as it is a major migraine since day one.  She would tease me like no other could.  The validity of her arguments would be seasonal, one season of half-truths and the other season for lies.


So here I am being dragged around by that very fickle, hard to understand but amazing girl.  I like her this way because if she was an easy girl then she wouldn’t be so amazing.  I know I am right unless you could find a very easy girl and then find her amazing too.


Going back, usually I would reject any foreign skin contact with mine unless it’s my family but hers just had its way to make me completely mesmerized up to the last strand of hair on my body.


Who would have thought that going to this school can help me find a way to combat this ill ridden curse?


I do not care about finding true love or such but how odd was that first touch.  It was innocent, and that's how the world would have seen it.  To me, it was a wakeup call reminding me of what it was like to be alive again before I turned 13.  The importance of having a sense of connection with another was what I have missed.  It’s like you did not know that you were lost until that person found you.  And it's all thanks to a girl whom I argue with most of the day in class or at our dorm house.  All those nonsense but healthy fights had given us the chance to understand and be understood.  More so, I almost had that dark side to me of hating her for being so cold when it’s supposedly my accustomed role.


I do not know if my love for this girl will ever be enough and manage to emancipate her.  And I do not know if we will ever stop arguing but maybe, just maybe I might be able to get my answers along the way as long as it’s her.


We already have passed by many shops and boutiques now still I do not know where we are going.  I cannot read her mind every single time but I do get some hunches here and there.  An example would be the time when I had to sound desperate for her to be there whenever I cook for Hyuna.  Yes, I did know what I did not do.  My cousins might be experts on being knowledgeable about girl’s feelings however I am not like them.  I can be sweet and charming in my own way yet I cannot display it publicly and affectionately.  The ways to show that I care are more subtle.  That’s just me.  Each of us cousins would possess out own individuality and I hope I could show mine to this girl who is gripping my arm so snuggly tight.


Just watching her by my side now made me chuckle in delight and she eyed me with a puzzled face asking, “What happened to you?”


“Oh nothing.  I was only thinking about many things especially the events that had occurred,” I told her which earned me a smile.


While walking and eyes on front she added, “Those are pretty interesting thoughts.  Speaking of which isn’t it incredible that you are not phobic to at least one girl anymore?”


I could not help but smirk as I want to play something out, “Yes it is.  Really incredible I agree to that.  Before, you were a sickness I want to go away.”


She glared then pinched me and asked, “So what happened?”


“. . .  You happened,” I answered calmly.


As her head hung low my thoughts went 'Gotcha!’


*SIGH*


It will always be easy to rather than being upfront with my feelings.  So I cleared my throat and by then she was able to sense my purposely made remarks.


“As I’ve said I got cured . . .  By you,” my eyes were also telling her those words and I really do mean it.  I am grateful of her existence.


She was not blushing anymore however her face brightened up.  Getting her to be in that state uplifted my spirits and made me do bold moves as I clumsily tried to get hold of her hand while I was looking away.


Something in her was able to get what I was trying to do so she did it instead and had started another conversation, “So . . .”


“So?”


What is she trying to talk about now?


“So . . .  I am not a virus but a love bug now?”


We both laughed.  How could she ever make up such a thing now?


I turned to her, shaking my head and proud to answer, “Nope.  More likely you are the drug making me feel so high and whenever you are not around it’s like the side effects wearing off and then I would get a major hang over.”


formed into a letter ‘O’as she was saying, “Ohhh . . .  Don’t get addicted to me now or you’ll get drug overdose and die.”


What the-?


I acted annoyed, “Who ever said I want to die just because of you?!”


“Sureeeeeee.  Just do not think of me so much each day nor steal glances just to get a glimpse of me during classes.”  I am pretty sure she meant that with so much enthusiastic sarcasm.


“I am reading manga during classes!” I defensively said.


“Yep, you are absolutely crazy for me.”


I massaged my temples to ease the non-existent migraine, “Aishhhh!  You are a concussion to your future boyfriend/girlfriend/”


"Maybe you are right.  Or not."


"How can it not be right?  You want it to be left?"


"=.=  Do not use those kinds of jokes on me."


"What?????"


“Anyways, how come you are not courting me yet properly?”  She switched the topic on a bit more serious tone.


Uhhh – ottoke?!?  How should I answer that??


“Ehh?  Bu-but. . . .”


“But what?  So you are not really into me huh?”  She might be pretending to get hurt but I know she is disappointed for such a wonderful answer.


“What?!  I am it’s just that. . . .”


She suddenly stopped walking making me stop too. 


“I want to have a remote control and go fast forward to your main reason,” her arms folded with those fierce looking eyes.



AUTHOR’S P.O.V.



“Arasso,” Amber said like a kid being reprimanded.


“So?”


Amber then mumbles some words while looking sideways a bit bashful letting the other see her face’s expression when she said it.


“Yahhh~  Tell me,” Krystal pouted unintentionally.


The blonde rubbed the back of her neck with an embarrassed tone she explained, “But I never got around to you know. . .   To actually know how to court someone.  It’s my first. . .   Uhmmm. . .  You are my first and with my family’s curse as my ultimate reason I definitely know that you will be my last even if I know you might change your mind along the way.”


Krystal kept silent and did not move an inch.  A few seconds later her attention was caught by a guy doing a public marriage proposal.


Amber was getting nervous at what ideas her princess might be brewing in that head of hers. 


“Eihhh. . . .  Please do not make me confess to you again in this crowd of passerby’s.”


Now completely pissed off, Krystal left her to stand in the middle of somewhere as she continued walking on her own.


And all Amber could do was quickly follow before she gets lost sight of her in the growing number of people in a well known busy street district.


She was almost happy as she clutched unto the coat.  But when that person turned around it was not Krystal.  It was another girl.  Although shocked it did not stop the girl from asking if she was alright.   Amber’s face almost went as pale as white paper when the girl tried to check her forehead with the back of her hand.


“YAH!!  Amber  Li Yu!  Get over here!”


Krystal got hold of the other’s one ear and dragged her somewhere once more.  Obviously not pleased at what she was witnessing.


Amber kept on repeating the words ‘MIANHE’ over and over again.


“You better be sorry.  Aishhhh!!  Ottoke?!  Why did I even think of forgiving you??”


Walking fast Krystal was rambling about including the accumulated frustrations she had.  Amber did not utter a word or two afraid that it might upset her more.


Then Krystal stopped.


“Are you finished letting it all out?”  Amber was checking that nothing will ruin her mood even further.  It’s nasty when a Jung gets way out of control.


Krystal nodded and breathed out heavily.  She was definitely saving a lot of things for herself for the past few days.


Like a shy timid kid Amber tugged on her coat as she pleaded, “Please let us stop walking for awhile and look at me.”


Krystal was now staring her straight in the eyes.



KRYSTAL’S P.O.V.



We both finally settled down at a nearby café.  It seems the place is not too popular as there were only a few people inside of it.  Nevertheless, today I just wanted to go somewhere and do something special with you.


I was hoping that you would surprise me or have a covert special moment planned in your llama head.  But I guess I put too much expectations.


After awhile we sat across one another and started to talk again.  You were being cautious with your words.  Yes, I know when you are carefully choosing your words and I think it’s one of your many unknown attributes that made me come around to like you.


I do not know what to do with myself right now if I was you but somehow you always do actions that speak in volumes which I never had with my unnies or with Jonghyun.  Something inside my body was telling me that you are just more than a girl-phobic handsomely androgynous looking classmate since we met up to now.


Not wanting to compare however I never had these certain feelings for another person.  That is to have the urge of wanting to kiss someone.  Last time I checked, I think I was not into romantic, novel-like, cheesy and be-get-blown-away experiences.  However, if there is a cupid up there right now please heed my prayer and help me know how to make the right decision.  I only hope that everything would fall into its place soon.

 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V.

 

“Mianhe. . .”  Amber said once more.


“It’s okay.  Just forget it.”


“Uhmm  I will not be able to forget it.”


“REALLY Li Yu just forget it.”


Amber sighed in defeat and mumbled incoherent words as she said, “. . . .  The way you are not.”


Krystal snapped out of her zoning out, “Huh?  What did you say?”


“Krystal Jung, I like you just the way you are not.”


The other did not know what say.  Sensing this Amber continued, “I know we fight a lot.  But I love it.  I like how you are not the usual girl because you are not like any girl at all.  You are THE girl.”


The young Jung was still listening and wondering if this was some grand speech to swoon her over.


“It might be just me but I really do like you more than you would ever know or feel.  Rather than being meek about it I want the girl whom my body, soul and heart dictated for me to love to let me be the one for her too as she is for me.”


Before a word escapes from Krystal’s mouth it was Amber’s turn to grab her hand and drag her out of the place and into the street filled with many people.


Amber held her hand tight and gently as she smiled to her asking her to trust her on this.


Coughing once or twice, Amber began in a low voice enough for Krystal to hear, “Yo-you are my fa-favorite part of the d-day Krystal Ju-Jung.  It’s like wh-whenever our eyes w-would meet I want t-to whisper to you a simple “Hi”.”


People were now stopping to take a look.  Krystal was getting concerned for the reddened and jittery blonde haired girl.  And the weather was not helping at all.  “Come on Amber you do not have to do this.  Let’s go back inside and continue talking,” Krystal offered.  


During this cold season, Amber clasped her hands tighter and gulped down a huge slump of saliva as her stuttering words were in the way.  What started off as a whisper was now as loud as an oratorical speech, “How you alone would make me want more meteorites to fall on the Earth’s crust so tons of wishes are granted for your sake alone.  That other than ice and snow the first kiss we had had the same melting ability.  Later after that I found myself fearing something else other than girls.  It’s admitting that I am helplessly close to having the person who can make me go all cheesy. . .  And with another ‘so’. . .”


While trembling Amber took Krystal’s hand and opened her palm where she placed a small red box with utmost care, “. . . .  Happy Valentine’s day to the only beautiful girl I want to walk beside with my own two feet when going home, to school or anywhere else.  The only mini ice princess whom I can have back to back disagreements with my own mouth and mind.  The only brave person there is -” her words were cut off with a pair of arms around her neck and a warm mouth pressed against hers.  A sudden heat coursed through their bodies as people where whistling with cheers while others were giving applauses seeing this dorky and shy blondie was able to get this pretty girl.  As they kept on making out Krystal could feel Amber smiling at what they were doing and it made the younger one’s senses shudder more in ecstasy.


It was their second kiss but it somehow felt like it was their first.  A kiss made in the spur of a moment.  People do not know when is the right moment to kiss but just doing it with the right emotions and right person makes it perfect every single time.  Then the imminent need for air came, they stopped and continued by placing themselves into a hug.  Amber snuggled close to Krystal to hide her tomato-colored cheeks.  With February it is still winter and proof to that was the younger girl’s shivering body as they were standing still in a tight embrace even after the audience had slowly dispersed.  Amber knew it and can cope with the coldness but she kept asking the other for them to go inside.



And she would always say no.







However, one could not withstand a harsh weather so Krystal eventually gave in after numerous pouts and sincere pleading.




As they went back into the previous café, Krystal made sure to sit beside Amber this time around.  Both have their lips drawn in an upward curve as the girl who initiated the kiss untangled the tiny box containing homemade chocolates and a piece of note for this special once-a-year occasion.  It looked like those paper-chat rooms they had during classes.



It started off with a handwritten . . .  


Amber Li Yu:  “I want my body to remember every single touch you make on me.  And . . .  I'd like it very much if your caresses are to last indefinitely.”

Krystal Jung: _________________________________________________________________







After borrowing a pen, Krystal scribbled a few words beside her name saying, “Your girlfriend says she will. . .   Indefinitely.”




 

 

 



AUTHOR'S NOTE:

once again, mianhe...sorry for any grammatical errors or wrong spelling of words.. ^^ hope u enjoyed it..