SO GIVE ME

mY GanGstah?!?!

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Hah!

This is the day that I shall take my revenge Amber Li Yu.

You will be swayed towards my will.

Everything and anything I say will be law.

I can't help but smirk slowly at my plan.

If she can tease me then just you wait.

"Morning Jung," that Li Yu whispered behind me.

I sense that she is smiling.

Are you feeling victory too soon?

You know, it's been like this every day.

She greets me unusually.

I mean to others she would just smile when said 'morning Amber'.

To me, she whispers behind me or my ears.

"Morning Li Yu," I said back to her with my infamous smile.

Although we smiled, our other classmates backed away feeling the electrical intensity of auras we have for this day.

"Kryssie! Morning!"

Sulli shouted as she jumped a hug over my back.

"Mornin' cuz," Nikki just said with a smile as she looked over at Amber.

Does she really like her?

It's unusual for my cousin to like someone and not make any moves or what.

But I can't think anymore, since my neck – ACK!

"Sul! Morning but - *gasps – I can't - *gasps – breathe!"

Luckily, she heard me.

I saw Amber snickering after taking a glance at me.

Yah! Was seeing me in a life and death situation funny?!?!

You asked for it.

Now it's time to start the first of the many sequence for my plan.

"Excuse me for awhile Sul, cuz."

As they nodded, I went towards Amber's chair.

"Ei Li Yu!"

She looked up from the manga she has been reading.

"I still have this math problem."

Her ears perked up whenever I say something about math.

She is just sometimes too willing for math.

"You see – "

I placed my book on her table then leaned over as I placed her chair in a certain angle.

My one hand was holding the back of her chair so she won't be able to stand up.

Then I blocked the path of her escape with my leaning body as I held unto the table.

"- this problem here –"

"Uhhh – J- Ju- Jung," she faintly said.

Yes! It's starting.

"What is it?"

I pretended to focus on searching for a certain page as I tucked my hair at the back of my ear so she can see my face up close.

I heard her gulp then cleared .

"Ju – Jung, y-you a-are –"

"I am what Li Yu?"

Although I intended to get some close physical contact to , I didn't know that her face was less than three inches from mine.

Okay, this is a bit uhhmmmm extreme for me to do.

"Y-you a-are- g-getting so c-close."

"Really? Aren't you nice now when it's like this but when you are to be placed in my situation you do whatever would please you."

". . . . . ."

"Cat got your tongue Li Yu?"

"O-okay, I-I g-got y-you-your p-point."

"And?"

"I – I w-will n-not d-do i-it a-again."

"Yeah, you will NEVER do it again or else. . ."

She nodded up and down fast.


*WHAM!


I slammed my hand on her table.

It shocked everyone in the room including Amber.

"ARASSO?!?"

That last word made Amber speechless.

Hahahaha!

Victory is mine!

All mine!

I might have smiled too much that I wasn't able to notice the teacher being in front.

"Class in order to increase the students' eagerness to garner higher marks the staff had arranged a new 'reward policy' which Amber Li Yu and her cousins agreed to do."

This class used to be noisy even if the teacher entered until those words were said and we were all ears to what she will continue to say.

I looked over at Amber who didn't even bothered about the announcement.

"Glad to have all your attention then. As I have said, there will be a 'reward policy' which Amber and her four cousins are very much willing to help."

"Would it be some kind of date reward?"

"Yeah! Or would it be a kiss reward?"

"Or better yet, a marriage proposal reward?"

Some classmates asked.

Wait! Marriage proposal??

Are they that desperate?

Sheeesh!

I looked at Amber once again and she was staying calm.

As the class started to talk about the possibilities, the teacher raised her voice, "GIRLS! ENOUGH!"

Whoa! Way to go teach!

"EHEM! Let me finish, arasso?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay, all that rewards you have been thinking about are quite impossible. We are an all girls' school. What Amber suggested though is that they will get to cook any of your favorite dishes for a week. Don't start the noise yet. Now, to get this reward, you must garner grades high enough to be included in the top 3 per level after this term's exams which would be two weeks after today. Good luck and cheating is strictly prohibited."

Okay, wow for that.

Hmmm – that's why Amber did not bother.

All she got to do was cook huh?

This will be fun.

I don't care much about the reward yet I still need to be on top.

My future is at stake, well, a bit.

 

 


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Everyone at the dorm house was present and no sound could be heard.

Well, except for the debate Krystal and Amber were doing.

They were debating on how to arrange the balcony.

Amber wanted it to be plain and simple with a little finesse.

Separating her things mostly to her side while Krystal wanted her to mix it with theirs since it looked well and also to help her overcome this boundary issue Amber has.

All of soshi squad witnessed this side of Amber giving in and it hit them like an atomic bomb dropping out of nowhere.

Amber was the type of person who is very picky when it comes to art or personal space arrangement.

She rarely says yes in agreeing to what other people want or their views like this situation for example.

Yuri leaned over to whisper, "Hey Krys, what did you do to our cousin?"

Amber was to busy arranging the furniture according to Krystal's instructions.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Taeyeon piped in a low voice, "Well, what did you do to make her obey you so easily?"

"Huh? She is not much trouble though unnie. Although she rambles, she still does what I asked her to do."

"You are amazing Krystal," Sooyoung said as she was amused at the sight.

"We should definitely get you to hang around us more," Yoona added.

"I heard that unnies! Umph! Blasted heavy object. Ajfajdfhgljasgl#@#%&!%!"

Amber was ranting now.

"Yah unnies! Why don't you guys stop looking and try to help me?"

"No way! It's the first time for us to see you like this," Taeyeon retorted then smiled.

"Yeah! It looks a bit dangerous so we might a break a nail," Yuri said as she carefully inspected her fingertips.

"I am busy eating dongsaeng," Sooyoung mumbled after gulping the popcorn Yoona brought.

"Same with Sooyoung unnie," Yoona said.

"Doesn't she do some work though unnies?" Krystal curiously asked.

"She does, she does not. It depends really Krystal. To be short, she is one stubborn person especially when it comes to things like her personal space or arranging her stuff which by the way you are doing oh so well.”

Taeyeon smirked after complimenting Krystal.