4th - HONESTY

mY GanGstah?!?!

OH NO YOU DID NOT . . .

 

A week consists of five days.


Impossible?


Contrary to fact?


Yeah, you are right.


But according to the policy in which they agreed upon, a week means five days.


Five days of grueling tasks to cook three meals a day for the winner.


One school week is equal to five days.


The winners want to further debate on it but it is useless.



DAY 1 . . . .


"Please open your mouth and say 'ahh'"


Her head was sweating as she was crying and smiling at the same time.


Her grip on the chair went tighter.


Her body could not stand up from it even though she was not bounded with ropes.


She pleaded through her eyes at the people who were around.


But all they could do was look.


Trying to interfere would cost you something.


Your life perhaps?


It is because Jessica Jung was trying to feed Yuri.


After the first day of cooking for Victoria, the girlfriend decided to cheer her up by cooking a meal (
dukbokki).


It was all part of her plan to "help" her girlfriend who is tired of cooking for an "alien" (Jessica's view of what Victoria is).


Hesitantly, she opened and her cousins stood by to watch her in pain.


This was a torture scene.


The four cousins were enjoying it like any other movie as they stuffed their mouths with popcorn.


Eventually, she had to open it.


Jessica smiled even wider and fed her carefully without spilling a drop of it.


Closing Yuri started to chew on the food with eyes shut.


"The rice cake was still frozen in the middle of it," Taeyeon said in a low voice.


"The sauce mixed in has too much salt and has a burnt taste to it," Amber chimed in.


"And the spice added was way beyond the normal and appetizing level," Yoona added.


After a few seconds of munching, she opened her eyes nodding and happily eating her food.


She gave her ice princess two thumbs up.


Jessica's face brightened up.


"Chinja Seobang?  Really?  It tastes good?  Let me have a taste of the dukbokki I made," she said as she took the spoon only to have her hand slapped by Yuri.


"I am hungry.  You cooked this for me.  I know I am selfish.  Anyways, can I ask for more rice Sica?"


A happy Jessica complied skipping towards the kitchen.


Then Yuri grabbed the pitcher of water and drank it like there's no tomorrow.


Before going into the living room nearby, "Wanna bet on her survival rate Choding?  It's on how long she can last this meal."  Sooyoung asked with eyes still on her cousin gulping the contents of the drink.


Yoona was a bit distracted with something, "Huh?  Oh!  Sure!  How about loser treats winner to all you can eat at a restaurant of their choice along with her girlfriend?"


SOOYOUNG: Yuri will be dead by the hands of HellSica no later after returning from the kitchen.

YOONA:  Yuri will survive through out the whole ordeal.



"DEAL!"


The two shikskins shook their hands on it to close the agreement.


"Yuri-ah~"  Jessica sweetly called her.


"N-Neh Sica-ah?"


She crossed her arms then pouted, "My food doesn't taste good right?  Tell me the truth!"


A sigh and shoulders lowered, Yuri apologetically faced her girlfriend.


Jessica was waiting for her answer eagerly with crossed arms.


Not pleased at all that other had to hide the "horrible" truth.


It's not happiness when you cook for another but the other has to fake off "enjoying" the meal.


That's what Jessica had in mind.


If she is to make Yuri happy, at least it would be what really makes her happy.


As she watched, the other was in self-debate.


"Well?"


All Yuri could do was nod, duck for cover and await HellSica.



















Sooyoung and Yoona who had exited the scene awaited for the results.


It was all silent at first then someone shouted,  "WHAT THE HELL?!?!"


Sooyoung smiled at Yoona who seemed to be too calm.


She fist pumped into the air then pranced around in glory.


"My tummy awaits Yoong."


The older laughed out loud through out the dorm until the YulSic couple came into scene.











"WHY ARE THE TWO OF YOU HOLDING HANDS?"  Sooyoung could not understand.


"Wha?  We are a couple as far as I could remember so why not?"  Yuri's face wondered what happened for her to ask that.


'Food deprivation  Sooyoung?' the Kkab thought.


"But that- cause you - I just heard - "


Yoona tapped her shoulder and mockingly said, "My tummy awaits~"


"Did it go well Yoongie?"


She gave a high five to her girlfriend who came out from the kitchen into the living room behind the YulSic couple.


"Hyunnie was with me on this deal unnie kukukukuku!"  Yoona posed a victory sign.


Jessica raised an eyebrow to which Seohyun told them about a bet.


Seohyun was in the kitchen tasting the food her unnie made and shivered at the taste at which Jessica saw.


Jessica asked about it then she felt saddened and didn't want to go out.


The younger heard the beat Sooyoung was rambling peeked out of the kitchen then signaled Yoona to agree to it.


Yuri was about to get it from Jessica until Seohyun pointed out how the girlfriend was trying hard to put up with it.


After the explaination they said their 'ahhhhh' and got it, how 'bout you?






"Anddddddddddd, Sica said she will not lay a hand in any kitchen utensil or cooking any foods anymore unless if for emergency cases," Yuri proudly bragged.


"Besides that point I hate cooking," Jessica arrogantly said.


With an instant large smile, Yuri beamed to her cousins, "She hates cooking!  You hear that?!  She friggin hates cooking!!!!"


Yep, Kwon Yuri never heard any good news as better as that.

 

 


INEPTITUDE

 

 

The young Jung could not hold back anymore and with all her feelings into it she exclaimed, “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

 

 

 

 

 

Someone clapped their hands, "Nice~  Marilyn Monroe right?"


Krystal bolted sitting upright and searched for the owner of that voice leaning at the frame of the open door.


"Oh it's only you," she snorted at the other's presence.


"I am forever indebted to you for giving me such a lovely snort during this lovely night," Amber bowed down to her.


"Stop your antics.  What do you want?"


"Rather than what it is a who that I want."


Trying to keep it cool, Krystal opened her books and started scribbling down.


"You are not going to ignore me like this forever, right?"


"I thought you were busy cooking for Hyuna," she couldn not deny but the questions were eating her inside on wanting to know what happened in between them so far.


"I only cooked for her.  Sadly, it is pretty much boring."


'Sure, I hope that your eyes were not bulging out due to her figure.'


"Aha!  So you are here because you needed me for something."


"You are really, really smart, did you know that?  Adds more to the Jung-ness in you.  Hehe."

Krystal could not help but chuckle at that.


"Like a boss.  But really now, you could have at least talked to her."


Even without asking permission, Amber went inside the room and plopped unto the bed.


"You know how much of a non-talker I am to strangers although we did meet Hyuna through piggy ahjussi."


"Do not worry.  You will be able to survive through five days of it.  One day down, four more to go."


Grabbing a pillow, Amber buried her face then yelled at it.


"*Sigh!  I am dying out of boredom with her.  All that Hyuna ever talks about is herself and oh yeah she whines a lot."


"As what I have said, you will be able to live through it.  Besides, don't you do pretty much boring activities each day?"


"It is not when you are there for me to annoy."


Krystal does not know how to take that sentence.


Whether it was in the line of saying 'I only have fun when I am with you' or 'You are fun to annoy with'.


"However, that Hyuna girl tries over and over again to do some skinship with me and you do know that the public shouldn't know much about IT."


'Skinship??'  Krystal smiled at the word, eyebrows twitching, eyes closed shut by trying too hard to hide the anger as her pen's casing slowly cracking within her grip.


Her thoughts are now filled with activities inclining towards murder and torture.


Her ears not listening to anything that the other person talked about anymore until -


" - that is why you got to be there.  So please help me out Jung?"


With a dead pan look masked on in a split second she swiveled the chair around to face Amber, sighed and acted forced, "I guess there is no helping it.  I will be there to un-bore and protect you while you're cooking Li Yu."


With a little joking and sarcastic tone, Amber delightfully said, "My savior."


She could only roll over her eyes at such remark.


"Jung, lets have a hot choco outside the balcony like we used to?"


Still writing on her notebook, "You gonna make it?"


"Yep!  Will make it just how you like it."


"Okay, just call me out later.  I will finish this up in a few minutes."


"Okidoki, lil Jung," gleefully Amber exited the room after taking one last look at the very serious student.


Closing her eyes she took a turn towards the kitchen while humming.








"CRAP!  Taeyeon unnie, what are you doing there standing in the corner?!  That scared the hell out of me!"


The ahjumma did her signature laugh, wiped a tear here and there, after catching her breath, she said, "Anyways, I knew what you did back there."


Amber raised an eyebrow of question at her, "What do you mean?  I did nothing."


"Sure and I am not a byun," she scoffed.


"Seriously unnie, I don't know what you mean."


With a sinister smile, Taeyeon challenged, "Playing innocent now are we Amber?"


She noticed what the older is trying to get out of her, "More innocent than you UNNIE."


"KIM TAEYEON!  MY ROOM NOW!"


Taeyeon groaned at the interruption as she carried her feet towards a pink colored door.


"Oh, how I love their girlfriends.  Tiffany unnie jjang!!!"


"I  heard that Amber!!!  Don't think you got away just yet!  You manipulated her to be with you tomorrow!"


As Taeyeon shouted the last few words, Amber shouted incomprehensible words.

 

 

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

 

Have you ever experienced star gazing with your crush?


It's where both of you will be lying down on the reclining balcony lounge chairs placed side by side.


With one comforter to share in a cool breezy night.


No sign of dark clouds in that mystical and vast open dimly lit but starry sky.


The moon would radiate its glow against the tiny dots sparkling around it.


This is one of those nights that you can become a witness.


A witness to a crime.


At how one person steal's a girl's heart with simple words after preparing two mug-sized hot choco.


They have been talking for hours with their usual bickering but with a hint of teasing.


After all that, both realized in silence how a continuous conversation is not needed as long as the other is there, nearby.


"Amber!  A falling star!  Quick!  Wish!"


Even when it's too much of a cliché and the younger is acting so childish Amber followed anyways.


Moments later, "So what did you wish?" she asked in a calm but amused tone.


"Nothing much Amber.  Same old, same old."


Turning to the side, she asked, "What same old, same old are you talking about?"


She hung her head low away from Amber and whispered, ". . . . .   World peace."













"And you are South Korea's Ms. Congeniality!  Congratulations Krystal Jung!"


With that they laughed until their laughter faded into smiles.


Once composed, Krystal bent her knees for her to rest her head on while looking at Amber, "But I really did wish for that.  Well, partly.  So how about you?"


"Nothing much too.  Same old, same old."


Krystal shot her a glare to be serious.


"Hahaha!  *Looks at the sky*  Okay, I will tell you.  It's for the one I love to be happy or have a happy life especially with her love life."


She flicked her forehead and retorted, "Pabo!  Why not wish for that someone you love for them to happily and love you earnestly so you two could live happily ever after?"


"Hmmmm that's not a bad idea at all but . . . "


"But what?"


Amber unhurriedly faced her so she could look straight into her eyes so the other could see authenticity while she said, "But I do not want her love coming from a wish.  Besides, those falling stars are just tiny bits of dust and rock called meteoroids falling into the Earth's atmosphere and burning up."




 

Krystal could not muster words to make a quick witted remark after that.


Not when the other is still gazing into her eyes making her vulnerable but at the same time safe.


It's like her heart is being gently strung so it would dive into a pit full of endorphins.


Krystal's feelings built over the past few months would have overflowed right then and there at those spoken words.


But instead theire bodies continued the conversation acting naturally like magnets attracting a pull in between them.


Inch by inch, leaning in towards the other their eyes were steadily closing without a thought or care.


It's more than ecstasy when their throbbing heart is getting louder as each second would go by.


It's more than a rollercoaster ride as they threw their thoughts aside and let things happen on their own.




















"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"


A wolf howled quickly breaking the two off.


Krystal could only coyly smile as Amber scratched her nose at the sudden slight awkwardness.


Clearing after taking a look at the time.


The young Jung was about to stand up hoping the other would follow but saw her not budging an inch.


She sat down again and poked her cheeks, "Come, let us go back inside Amber."


"Don't want to," Amber pretended to be a kid and for the first time added a little bit of aegyo to it.


Krystal chuckled at that, "Hard time falling asleep again?  Insomnia?"


Amber pouted and shook her head, "Nope and nope."


Feeling eyes on her as she stared nowhere into the dark night, Amber softened her face while saying truthfully without a hint of joke, "It is because I prefer THIS rather than going to sleep just to dream of you."



DAY 2 . . . .


"PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AS A SIGN OF MY LOVE FOR YOU!"



Jessica:  "OH HELL NAH!!!  LADIES!  'TODAY' IS WAR!"

Yuri:  O.O"

Tiffany:  "Calm down Jessie, it's just - KIM TAEYEON WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU DOING!?"

Taeyeon:  "Sh-she p-pushed -"

Sunny:  "Tiff, I am sure it is nothing.  Let's just let the shikskins enjoy the vast amount of food and then - CHOI SOOYOUNG!  WHY THE BLOODY FRIGGIN ARE YOU DOING MORE THAN EATING?!?!  WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES WITH THEM?!?"

Sooyoung:  "Ca-cau-cause. . . *Chokes* . . *Coughs*"

Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny were waiting for Seohyun to say something but got nothing.

So they all looked at her with a perplexed look.

Seohyun:  "I quarantined Yoongie back at the dorm with a CCTV monitor."

They then turned to look at Krystal being carefree which the latter noticed.

Krystal:  "I am safe.  She is phobic to girls."




"AMBER!!!!!"





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

dont you just love me?^^ kekekeke

thanks so much for subscribing...i do hope to update more as soon as possible...

but in the meantime..saranghae!! :3