Epilogue

Lock Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened the door to Hyori and her husband, Sangsoon, and I instantly smiled at them. “Just in time! Come in” I said, opening the door wider for them before I headed back inside the house.

“Are we the only ones you were waiting for?” Hyori asked behind me.

“Yes. Everyone got a little too excited and arrived early”

“We’re sorry. We did not expect that there’d be many passengers in the airport today. Our flight got delayed for almost an hour” Sangsoon explained.

Sangsoon and Hyori decided to live in Jeju Island while hoping to start their family there. They said that it’s peaceful and quiet, which Hyori loved, and away from the busy streets here in Seoul. The couple were still hoping to start their own family one day. For now, they were expanding their family by adopting more dogs.

“Hyori! Sangsoon! How’s Jeju?” Jessi greeted the moment we reached the living room space.

Two weeks after Byul and I came back from our honeymoon, we moved right across the Kim's penthouse and have been living here since. The same with the Kim’s house, we also have an open-floor plan of our living room, kitchen and dining area. Once walked past the doorstep, the entire place could be seen, as well as the outside view. One wall was covered in entirely floor-to-ceiling glass with sliders if the sun’s too bright and intrusive. The Kim’s walls were filled with Wheein’s paintings of Yong while ours were filled with Byul’s photos of me. A photo of Byul, the one I saw of her in New York in their company, was also displayed on one wall. Our bedroom, however, was clear of any photos except for our closet. Byul made a collage of all the photos she had collected of us right beside the full body mirror.

Currently, Byul’s family and mine were all gathered in our home. Our friends came here too but Byul’s friends were all in New York so they couldn’t come. Wheein, Yong, and now a four-year-old Mikey were staying with us.

Byul and I hid it amongst ourselves that we were expecting the moment we found out about it. We wanted to surprise everyone while Byul heavily took care of me since I’m carrying our tiny baby Moon. We didn’t even tell anyone that we’re already expecting. We just invited them for the gender reveal party. That’s how they found out that I was pregnant.

My bump has started to grow but it’s not that obvious yet. With my work, my wife wanted me to focus on keeping myself healthy. When my morning sickness stopped, I started accepting more projects but slowly dialed it down until Byul and I announced that we were expecting. Offers to endorse pregnancy items and ads came in after that announcement. I accepted some of those offers and shall be shooting them next week. For now, I just wanted to keep myself really healthy. On my break, I’d spend time having lunch with Byul at Eclipse and then hanging out with Wheein and Mikey or sometimes with my nieces.

“Oh, Hyori… Sangsoon. Hello. How’s the flight?” Byul greeted them after Jessi.

From the smile on her face and how she eagerly greeted them, I know my wife is also so excited for the gender reveal. Even though both she and I knew it already, she’s acting like she’s been anticipating to know about it and she couldn’t wait to know about it.

“I’m sorry we’re late” Sangsoong answered while Hyori silently laughed at the two of them.

She could also sense Byul’s excitement.

“No, it’s fine. We’re glad you made it here” Byul said before standing beside me and placing her hand on my back.

“Thank you for having us,” Hyori said.

Byul nodded at her, her smile still bright and eager. “Of course. This is a wonderful news we love to share”

I softly laughed at my wife while my body naturally leaned towards her. “Should we start already?”

Her eyes sparkled as she met my gaze. She nodded, way too enthusiastic and excited, before she whispered, “We can now? I can’t wait to see their reaction, babe”

“I could tell. Can you call them to gather around already?”

“Of course”

I kissed her cheek and walked towards the stairs while she excitedly skipped to tell everyone that it’s time already. I giggled at my wife and shook my head before I stood below the steps of the stairs.

For the gender reveal party, pink and blue balloons were scattered everywhere. My nieces, Mikey, and Hana had already popped a couple of those while we were waiting for the rest of the guests. Wheein and Yong would both scream every time a balloon pops. Their son found this entertaining and so he’d threaten his mommies to pop a balloon. He’d become a giggling mess because his parents were one second away from scolding him but were too afraid because Mikey might pop a balloon.

The Kim’s penthouse has a wide floor area. Ours doesn’t have that but we have a high ceiling. Our bedrooms and guestrooms are all located on the second floor. One room is currently being renovated into a nursery and playroom.

Underneath the stairs, we placed an arc of pink and blue balloons there. This is where Byul and I will finally be revealing the gender of our baby. We got someone to customize the contents of party poppers. Instead of the colorful confetti it will pop out, we’re having either blue or pink this time.

I grabbed the basket of small poppers we have and gave it to our guests, reminding them not to pop them yet. Strictly telling them not to pop them at all until we said so. Glaring at them even. And no one messes with a pregnant women. They know that. Even the kids were a little bit scared of me until I flashed them a smile. But they already get it.

Byul grabbed the two bigger poppers and handed one to me. She stood beside me and smiled at me before she faced all of our family and friends.

“Alright! In the count of three, pull the string! Pink means we’re having a baby girl and then blue means we’re having a baby boy” Byul instructed while I smiled as I watched her.

I could feel her intense excitement radiating even more. As always, my wife never fails to make me giggle. I had to lean forward and kiss her cheek. I was rewarded with a wide smile with her dimples in full display.

We both faced our guests again before I asked, “Everyone ready?”

“Yeah!”

“Boy!” Mikey suddenly shouted, making us all laugh.

“Do you want Auntie Jinnie and Auntie Byulyi to have a baby boy, Mikey?” I asked while still laughing at him.

He smiled at me with his eyes so bright and his dimple showing up, looking a lot like his Mom. “Yes! Playmate! I want a playmate!”

“You should ask a playmate from your mommies, Mikey”

He instantly shook his head with his bottom lip jutting out. He hugged Yong’s leg while his parents softly giggled at him. “No… Mom and Mommy are just for Mikey”

“He doesn’t like it. He’s afraid we won’t love him anymore, which is not true” Wheein said, still entertained by her son. Then she pointed at Yong and said, “And Yong said she couldn’t handle more tantrums anymore”

“No, I can't,” Yong immediately agreed.

“Well, Mikey… Let’s find out if we’re having a baby boy or a baby girl, okay?”

“Yes!” the Kim heir nodded at me as he positioned his popper in front of me, obediently following our instructions.

Byul and I nodded at each other before we said together, “Three! Two! One! Pop it!”

Blue confettis rained on the left side and someone shouted, “It’s a boy!”

“Boy!” This came from Mikey but as he popped his own popper, pink confettis came out of it.

Blue confettis filled my vision at first but then it was mixed with pink. Soon enough, it was raining with both pink and blue confettis all around us. Our family and friends were arguing at first but as they saw all the confettis raining on them, they looked so confused before they turned to me and Byul.

We held our poppers and aimed it above our guests.

“Jinnie… You go first” Byul whispered beside me.

With all I got, I twisted the poppers and even had to grunt from doing it. In a second, pink confettis popped out from my popper.

“It’s a girl!”

We heard our family and friends shout but then blue confettis joined the pink ones floating down as I heard a loud pop that slightly startled me coming from Byul’s side.

“It’s a girl!” I shouted first, feeling Byul’s arm around me.

“And it’s a boy!” she shouted while jumping beside me. “We’re having twins! We’re having twins!”

I laughed as I watched her run to her father and jumped all around him.

“We’re having twins, Dad! A baby boy and a baby girl! You’re having both a grandson and granddaughter!”

If Mr. Moon could jump at his age, I think he might join Byul. His laugh and smile were as loud and wide as Byul’s. It’s at that moment where I could definitely see a side of Mr. Moon in Byul.

“Really?!”

“Yes!”

Byul hugged Hana while still jumping around. “You’re having a niece and a nephew, Han. Isn’t that wonderful?”

Hana could not respond because she was laughing so hard at her sister.

Byul ruffled her hair before she hugged her other two sisters. “Isn’t it so wonderful?! A baby boy and a baby girl!” Then she lifted Mikey in her arms and kissed his cheek. “A playmate like you wished, Mikey!” Then it was Aecha’s turn to be hugged and kissed by Byul.

I shook my head while still laughing at her when she ran around our living room with her arms spread wide.

“We’re having twins! I’ll be having a daughter and a son four or five months from now! Yes! Yohoo!”

I still remembered those moments when she was resisting the kind of relationship we have now. Married. Having our own family. Stable. Secured. She despised commitment and would do anything to run away from it.

That’s way over our past now. Who knew she’d be more excited about having a baby than me?

My sisters came forward to hug and congratulate me. Byul was still running all over our living room. She has even popped a balloon while I just let her be. She filled our home with happiness straight from her laughter.

“We know now who’s more excited between you two” Hyunjoo said, softly laughing at the sight of Byul playing balloons with Mikey and Aecha.

She was still proudly saying that we’re having a baby boy and a baby girl.

“That energy outburst was from both when we found out that we’re pregnant and when we discovered we’re having twins. She’s having a hard time sleeping because she’s so excited” I told my sisters.

“Playmate! Playmate!”

We laughed when we heard Mikey’s voice over Byul’s.

“That ones excited too,” Hajoon said in a giggle.

My parents came in next and congratulated me. They also said they were happy for the new addition in our family. My friends came in next and congratulated me. They were so excited to finally meet my daughter and son but their excitement was more contained than Byul’s, Mikey’s and Mr. Moon’s. Byul’s sisters went to me after my friends to greet me. They were still laughing hard at Byul, but I could also sense their excitement now.

After the announcement, our guests went to the dining table. Food and drinks were all served there. All they had to do was go there and fix whatever they wanted to eat on the table. I just told them that they can have what they want before I went to sit down in the living room.

The Kims were the last one to congratulate me. Yong hugged me first before taking a step to the side to let Wheein hug me as well. Yong and Wheein sat beside me while we were joined by my parents, Byul’s father, and Junghwa.

“Mikey is extremely happy” Yong said while Wheein giggled as she watched her son with Byul.

“He is…”

“He better love my daughter as much as he’ll love my son. You better tell your son that or no playmate at all” I warned the Kims.

“He’s been surrounded by girls since he was born. He’s probably sick of it already” Yong sighed before she smiled at my tummy and placed her hand on it. “Twins… Wow. That’s amazing”

Byul finally joined us with Mikey and sat him between his mommies. From behind the couch, she leaned down to kiss my cheek and whispered, “Do you need anything?”

I shook my head and tugged on her arm, silently asking her to sit with me.

“Okay…” She immediately understood what I wanted and walked around the couch. She sat on the couch’s arm beside me and placed her arm around my shoulders. “Tell me if you need anything, okay?”

“Yup”

“Can you tell us how the twins happened? Yong and I asked about it but our doctor said that there are less chances of having multiple births from IVF” Wheein said while leaning forward from Yong’s side, definitely curious.

“Exactly. It’s a rare situation, that’s why we were so surprised” I responded.

“But having twins, chances of Hyejin giving birth normally is less likely, which means we might be going for CS. She’s also more likely to give birth earlier than the normal nine months. The twins won’t stay full term with her. Risks are higher too. For her and our babies”

I reached for Byul’s hand when she started rambling already.

Along with excitement also came Byul’s worries for me and our babies. It’s the reason why she’s so extra careful with me. She always accompanies me to my monthly checkups. She always ran outside, even if it’s in the middle of the night, just to satisfy my cravings. Make sure that I eat. Well, I always eat now that I’m eating for three. Make sure that I have my vitamins with me. Provided me everything, honestly.

I let her because I know it assures her from her worries. Most of the time I scold her because she’s being too much. And then I’ll apologize after feeling guilty. The reason would always be my mood swings. At the end of the day, I appreciate everything my wife’s been doing since we got pregnant. She really stood by my side as she promised.

“We’re fine…” I whispered, squeezing her hand to reassure her.

“Sorry…” She leaned down and snuggled her nose on my hair. “I could lose all three of you”

“You won’t. You made sure of that” I said as I raised her hand to my lips and kissed her palm. “We’re fine…” I whispered once again. “And we’ll be fine, Mansaeng”

A smile finally appeared on her lips, making me sigh in relief. “Okay…”

“Now tell us… Why did you hide it for a long time?” Mr. Moon asked, eyes narrowing at me and Byul.

I hurriedly pointed at Byul while I saw Byul pointing at me too. “Her fault, Dad,” I answered.

“Hyejin wanted to, Dad,” Byul answered at the same time as me.

“Yah!” I pouted at Byul while she gave me a sheepish smile.

She ran her fingers through my hair and cautiously whispered, “But it was really your idea, babe”

It really was.

“Yah!”

“Okay. Okay. I understand” she instantly conceded as she dropped a kiss on top of my head. She faced her Dad once again before she said, “I thought it would be a good idea to surprise all of you. I mean, you already had a hunch when you saw articles of the speculations that Hyejin’s pregnant. You even called”

Even when Byul took the blame, the looks on our parents and on Junghwa told us that they knew exactly who really planned it.

“And you denied it”

“I know and I’m sorry. We also wanted to make sure. My worry for Hyejin and the twins made the secret go longer until we were able to find their gender”

I silently giggled at Byul willingly taking all the blame. Then I felt bad so to make up for it, I hugged my wife tightly while hearing Byul chuckling beside me.

“Can you tell us how it happened when you found out?” Junghwa asked.

“Since we’re both aware that we had the IVF, we were keeping track of my period. When I missed it, we went to see our doctor the next day and that’s how we found out. Two months after that, we found out we were having twins. And then after another month, we found out we’re having both a baby boy and a baby girl”

“And you kept that from us for a long time,” Dad said, shaking his head disapprovingly.

I could hear Byul gulping hard beside me so I jumped in and answered for us. “At least you don’t have to wait that long now, Dad. Just wish me a healthy pregnancy” I mumbled as I frowned at him, using the pregnant card to get away from my father’s scolding.

“Alright…”

He knows the rules. Not to disappoint, irritate, or anger a pregnant woman. Concede right away.

Byul leaned down and whispered, “Nice one…”

We high-fived and giggled at each other.

Looking at us, we’ll definitely be having mischievous twins running all around this place in a matter of months from now. And Byul and I can’t wait to see them.

 

“Hyejin!” Byul called from our doorstep just as she arrived from work. “Where are you, babe?”

With a hand on my back to support myself from the weight of my growing baby bump, I continued to stir our dinner as I said, “Kitchen!” I grabbed a spoon and tasted the soup I was cooking.

Byul’s footsteps have also grown louder behind my back. “Let me finish that” she said before she stood beside me with her arm protectively around my waist. “I’ll finish cooking this one, Jin. Go sit down”

I took a spoonful of soup before I turned to Byul and cupped her chin. “Taste this for me” I whispered before feeding her the soup. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched her reaction. “How was it?”

“Perfect… Please sit down now, Jin. I’ll set the table for us”

She grabbed the spoon from me as well as the ladle. She kissed my cheek and then led me to our dining table to help me sit down. She walked back to the kitchen and started pulling out plates, bowls, spoons, and chopsticks.

She didn’t want to go to work because I’m already close to thirty five weeks now. The number of weeks that most twins stay in their mother’s womb. Our doctor calculated my expected due date both for thirty nine and thirty five weeks. I’m already in my thirty-fourth and really close to my thirty-fifth already. Byul insisted on staying home with me but I told her I’d be fine. I forced her to go to work. She agreed but she’s working undertime so she could come home early.

I breathed deeply to catch my breath once I was already seated. Having a huge baby bump really makes me run out of breath easily. “How’s work?”

She smiled at me while bringing the plates to the dining table. “We’ve done it, babe!” she excitedly said while I proudly smiled at her. She walked back to the kitchen to get the rice and soup I cooked earlier. “It finally worked. We’re ready to reproduce and launch it soon. Two of the cribs are already in production for the twins. I hope they’ll love it”

“I’m sure they will…”

Byul has been focused on all furniture and equipment for pregnancy from her experience with us. Cribs that will shelter our twins when they’re sleeping. It gently swings on its own so we wouldn’t be tired carrying our babies to put them to sleep. A whole new level of security system for the babies. There are strollers too, chairs, and tables for the twins.

We’re definitely in the pregnancy phase and so is Eclipse.

Yong was disappointed at Byul for pursuing this but it was only because the products weren’t made available when they had Mikey at a very young age. For this reason, Eclipse had been developing tech furniture and equipment for toddlers of Mikey’s age.

I smiled at Byul and cupped her cheek while she leaned down to kiss me. “I’m proud of you” I whispered to her, making her smile so wide.

“I’m very proud of you”

She sat beside me before we started dinner. The usual chat went on. Byul was checking on me while she was at work while I asked her about her work and any interesting or funny things that happened while she was at work.

By the time we were done with dinner, she prepared a warm bath for me and let me sit in the tub to relax. While I was neck deep in soothing warm water, Byul would wash the dishes in the kitchen and would get back to me when she’s done.

The bathroom door was slowly pushed open before Byul went inside. “Hey… I’m getting you out now” she whispered as she walked closer to me.

“Okay…”

She bent down to press a kiss on top of my head before she helped me out of the tub. She took the shower head and rinsed the soap on my body with warm water. Then she dried me with a towel before we headed to our closet.

“I’m taking a picture of us again” she informed me as she helped me wear underwear and pants. She left me half and draped a robe on me before she changed out of her clothes to her pajamas.

Byul had been taking documentation of my growing baby bump since day one. And she has done this every night. She has a stack of photos of us in front of our full body mirror with my growing belly in full display. Seeing those photos, I get why Byul made sure she took them.

At first I was insecure because of the physical changes in my body. But seeing admiration and love from Byul’s eyes in the photo, it felt like a magical experience for the two of us. It’s attached with a sentimental value, knowing that our twins are growing inside me.

“Ready?” She brought her camera out while a gentle smile played on her lips.

I took off my robe and stood in front of the mirror with Byul right behind me. Byul’s hand that wasn’t holding the camera went around my waist and rested on my baby bump. I used my right arm to cover my while my other hand was on top of Byul’s hand, our fingers interlocked.

“Ready” I whispered to her.

Before Byul could raise the camera to take the picture, both of our eyes instantly widened as our lips slowly lifted up into a smile. We felt one of the twin’s kick on my womb. Byul snuggled her face to my neck while I kissed her temple. Another kick came in next, probably from the second twin, making me giggle this time.

“They’re alive…” she whispered in wonder. “It’s impressive. You’re impressive, Jin”

Instead of taking a picture of us, she slung her camera on her shoulder and wrapped her other arm around me. Her hand gently caressed my belly as she started humming and softly singing.

She does the singing this time. She sings to me and our babies to put me to sleep. She’d sway me in a lullaby before we go to bed. And her deep singing voice carries a thousand emotions from just her whispered singing.

I closed my eyes to focus on her voice and leaned my head on hers. “Mama’s here, babies. That’s Mama singing” I whispered while Byul kissed my shoulder before she continued singing.

It has been decided that the twins will call her Mama and I’ll be the Mommy. At first we both want to be called Mommy but it would be confusing. Then we changed it to Mommy Jin and Mommy Byul, but that would be long. Then Byul finds Mama appealing and has decided that she’s Mama and I’m Mommy.

“Mama’s always here for us…” I whispered again, feeling Byul’s arms hugging me tightly.

“Can you please face me?”

Byul released me from her arms while I turned around as she requested. She knelt down in front of me and held my waist. She pressed a long kiss right above my navel before she leaned her forehead on my tummy.

“Hey, buddy… princess…”

I smiled at the endearment she already had for our babies.

“Be good to your Mommy, okay? Please don’t give Mommy a hard time. I can’t wait to see you both. I love you.” She kissed my baby bump once again, kissing it twice. One for each of the twins. Then she stood up and we assumed our previous position.

We never bothered looking at the camera. She didn’t care about the angles, the lighting, and any other aspects of photography. We had our faces close to each other while she raised the camera and took a picture of us.

I dressed for bed while Byul kept her camera. Byul was right behind me with her hands holding me on my shoulders. We walked together back to bed.

And then suddenly, right before we reached the bed, something popped in me before I felt my underwear sticking to my skin as a gush of water trickled down my leg.

“What’s wrong?” Byul asked, already standing in front of me. “What’s happening? Jin?”

I looked up from glancing at my belly to look at Byul. “I think my water just broke, Byul”

She was in a state of shock for a few seconds. Her lips parted open while her eyes widened. “What?!” she exclaimed, eyes nervously roaming everywhere while her hands didn’t seem to know where they should be. “Your water just broke? Does that… Are you… What should I do? Tell me what to do, babe. Are the twins okay? Are you okay? Oh my god… I’m scared”

The admission made me laugh as I shook my head at her. The laugh only lasted a second before I fell onto my knees when an excruciating pain hit me.

“Ah!” I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to endure the pain by shouting as loud as I could. I felt my body being pulled back while strong arms held me. Protecting me. Desperately holding onto me.

“It’s alright. It’ll pass, babe. Shout all you want. I’m here. I’m right behind you” Byul whispered and hearing her voice helped. It didn’t lessen the pain but it secured me, knowing I am safe with her. “I got you, Jin. I got you…”

The pain from the first contraction lasted for probably minutes. I wasn’t sure. I was just leaning onto Byul when it happened. Sweat trickled down the side of my face. A tear rolled down my cheek. My chest moved erratically as I tried to catch my breath.

“Has the first one passed already?” Byul whispered while I could only nod at her. “Okay… Do you want to move to the bed?”

I shook my head at her, still breathing deeply with my eyes still closed.

“I’ll leave you for a second”

“No…”

She kissed my cheek and whispered, “I’ll get our bags and keys. I’ll bring you to the hospital, but I won’t leave you by yourself. I’m staying with you, babe. Okay?”

“Okay… Come back right away”

“Yes, I will”

She kissed the mole on my left cheek before she disentangled herself from me. “I’ll be back”

Byul left me sitting on the floor while hearing her footsteps running away from me. In just a matter of a few seconds after she left me, another contraction came and the second one felt more painful than the first.

I curled up on the floor as I shouted on top of my lungs to bear the pain. I could hear Byul running back to me before she held me in her arms again. I felt her kisses on my cheek while her hand caressed my back to soothe me from the pain.

I sobbed in Byul’s arms after the second contraction stopped. It hurt so much. I don’t know how I could handle the following contractions. I could understand why Yong was so loud and so grumpy at the time she had to give birth to Mikey.

Byul helped me up then we slowly moved out of the bedroom. We slowly walked down the stairs and luckily, no contractions yet as we made our way down the stairs. I had the opportunity to drink water while Byul ran to her office to get her swivel chair.

Like in Yong’s labor, she sat me there and rolled me out of the house. I had my eyes closed and focused on my breathing to get myself ready for the next contractions.

We stopped by the Kim’s front door. Byul rang the doorbell several times and then knocked on their door.

“Hyejin’s in labor! Hyejin’s in labor!” she shouted. She rang their doorbell again and knocked on their door, a little louder this time. Then she slowly rolled my chair to the elevator, never bothering to wait on Wheein and Yong anymore.

We didn’t have to.

As we neared the elevator, a door behind us was harshly pulled open before it was slammed shut. Footsteps came in next before I saw Yong pressing the button to call the elevator.

“How long has this started?” Wheein asked from behind me while Byul walked beside me and held my hand.

“It just started. She just had her second contraction” Byul answered.

“And there will be more to come.” Yong squeezed my hand as she said, “Hang in there, Hyej. We got you”

Mikey walked on my other side and held my hand as well.

“Thank you.” Then I smiled at Mikey and whispered, “Thank you for coming too, Mikey”

“Mikey’s here for Auntie Jinnie and Auntie Byulyi” he answered adorably.

“Thanks, buddy” Byul said as she gently patted Mikey’s head.

They rolled me in the elevator and that’s when the third contraction came. I had to pull my hand from Mikey’s hold because I didn’t want to hurt him if I squeezed his hand too tightly. I leaned over to Byul and Byul, understanding what was already happening, held me close to her. I buried my face on her chest before I screamed and cried from the pain once again.

The contractions last for the entire elevator ride. I was sobbing once again when it was done with my body slumped towards Byul.

Byul knelt beside me and cupped my cheeks while wiping the tears on my face. She kissed me before she leaned her forehead on mine. “We’ll get through this together” she whispered softly before she pulled back to look at me.

I could see how scared she was for me just from looking at her eyes. I could see a lot of worry from her eyes and could feel her body shaking from nervousness. And yet she held me firmly while reassuring me that she wouldn’t leave me by myself today.

“It’s a little calmer now…” I whispered as I gulped hard and closed my eyes to rest. “We can move forward”

I felt a tiny hand cupping my cheek and wiping my tears. I glanced to my left and saw Mikey, looking scared for me. I brought his hand to my lips and kissed. “Thank you, Mikey”

They rolled me out of the elevator while I conserved my energy. That was just the third contraction and I’ll be pushing for two babies. There is still a long way to go to survive.

Byul and I stayed in the backseat of Byul’s car. The Kims were in front with Wheein driving behind the wheel. Mikey was in his Mommy’s lap but his attention was on me. The Kim heir was also worried for me.

More contractions followed, making me lose track of where I was. I just realized that I was already in the delivery room when wires and cables were attached to me. I just knew for sure that Byul stayed beside me the whole time, tending to whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter