Chapter 1

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think?"
Chanyeol asked Minseok as he inspected his secretary/assistant’s face in anticipation.

Minseok had always assisted him on his previous projects, and they were indeed a great pair.

But since the other was on a break, Chanyeol was thrilled to show him the demo version of the project.

Minseok just joined back on the exact day of their final round and he came early so that he can see the complete version of what his boss is going to present.


For the last 5 months, he had a new lady secretary with him, but today was a very important day for him.

So he needed his secretary and partner back.
And more than the presentation, what affected him was that he has to do it in the presence of a certain someone.

It will be a hard job for him to totally neglect Baekhyun's presence.

So he needs someone who knows everything about their relationship to control him there.

That's why even when he know Luhan will kill him for calling Minseok back this early, he asked him to join him.
"It's great Chanyeol..."
Minseok said as he gave a pat on his shoulder.
"Really?" Chanyeol asked back while grinning widely at seeing Minseok's genuine expression.

"Yeah, I think we have all that the government asked for and my concern is only regarding the speed.

I mean it's something we can fix if we get enough time, right?" Minseok said while checking his phone as he saw a message from Luhan asking where exactly he is now.
After replying to him he looked at Chanyeol and saw a worried expression on his face.
"Hey don't worry, I am sure ours will be better”

Chanyeol sighed heavily while running his hand through his hair.

“I want it to be perfect minseok. "

He said and before Minseok can say anything back, the door got opened by the CTO of the company aka the CEO's cousin brother and his secretary's husband.

Luhan entered the room and walked towards where his husband was sitting.

His concentration was only on one person and as he reached his side he slowly sat beside him.
"You had breakfast?" Luhan asked in a soothing voice while having a small smile on his face.
Minseok smiled back at his question "I did, you?"
Luhan nodded with a smile and then he turned to Chanyeol with a change in expression.
Chanyeol was ready to hear luhan complaining, but he only sighed.

" I am not mad Yeol.

I know about today's importance and I understand why Minseok is excited to work on this project.

I am not against it."
He then turned to minseok -

"just don't skip your meals and no stressing too. Okay? ".

He said as he slowly squeezed Minseok's hand.

But Chanyeol was the one who replied to that-
"Don't worry Luhan, I will look into that. He is my brother too, so you don't worry. Mm".
Luhan nodded to that and he then changed the topic to a more serious one.

"So, you will be okay today right?"
 

"Yeah, I am well prepared.”

Chanyeol said but seeing Luhan's expression he understood that he didn't ask about the demo presentation.

"You know I didn't ask about the presentation, right?”

Luhan clarifies his question with a little worry on his face.

He is not quite sure how his brother will act in front of his ex-lover. Can he even call him ex.?
Minseok also looked at him as this question was something he wanted to ask Chanyeol for a long time. But he wasn't able to bring it up before.

Chanyeol kept a moment of silence before answering them.

While trying to keep a smile on his face, he said in a small voice- “I don't know"
Luhan and minseok sighed at that response and it wasn't like they expected a better answer in the first place.

Minseok then asked him his doubt. "But where was he all these years? Why did he suddenly appear after about 5 years?

And he got promoted as the CEO only recently, right?”

"It's been only 4 months since he became the CEO and it's quite clear that it is for this project.

And the rumours say that he was in Japan all these years. " Luhan said as he looked at Chanyeol with a little concern.
While searching for Baekhyun, Chanyeol did have a doubt about him being either in Japan or China since the Byun have companies in both these countries.

He wanted to look into that and he had enough men to search for him there too.

But back then, it was quite impossible for him to do that without the company's Chairman knowing about it, which means his father.

He then turned to look at the two worried faces.
"I am sure I will be fine guys. Don't worry."

They both didn't say anything further and Luhan then soon left them after giving him all the best.
Chanyeol sighed and tried to concentrate on his presentation.

After all, Baekhyun won't be even bothered about meeting him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


At Byun's Company

“Kyungsoo… we don't have much time left. Will you please select one?"

Beakhyun is impatiently walking around in his office while kyungsoo stands a little irritated about the task his boss just gave him.

After clearly not seeing any particular difference between the two navy blue suits, he turned to his boss- "these two are almost identical. Just wear any Baekhyun. "

He then moved to the table to organize the slightly messy table of his boss.

Kyungsoo only calls him Mr Byun if they are surrounded by others. And it was Baekhyun who asked him to call him by his name when they are alone. Because kyungsoo was the only one he had during all those lonely days.

Baekhyun gave an annoying look at him as he says “how can you say such things? You know today is an important day l, right? I should look perfect."

"Or should look perfect for someone else" kyungsoo whispered to himself.

He knows Baekhyun still has feelings for Chanyeol and today will be really a hard day for him. So he didn't voice out his thoughts.
He then slowly turned to Baekhyun
" Baek, what we present today determines the winner. So whatever you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter