Character info. and intro.

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character info. And Intro.

 

Park Chanyeol

He is almost 30 years old and if anyone asks him about how his present life is, he will say he is pretty much content with his life.

At a young age, he became the CEO of their company. It was his dream from his childhood and so he always worked hard for it.

But still, there is a part of his mind which often returns to his old days in London.

A smile will automatically bloom on his face whenever he remembers a certain someone.

He and Baekhyun were classmates in London and both oblivious about their backgrounds became best friends soon.

Since both of them had their schooling and college abroad, the surnames didn’t help them either to identify the other.

it didn’t take much time for them to really fall for each other.

But since both had the desire to ace the exams and to pass with a mark that their family will be proud of, they both didn’t confess and kept their feelings to themselves.

And as time went by both knew that they were madly in love with each other and not seeing the other even for a day made them miserable.

That was when Chanyeol decided to confess to him, he just waited till their exam ended.

It was hard for him to control his feelings around Baekhyun at that time.

So he opened his heart to him and as he wished Baekhyun accepted his feelings.

Both confessed their feelings with glistening eyes and shining smiles.

It was perfect. They believed everything was perfect.

But the next day Baekhyun was nowhere to be found and in his desperate search for him, Chanyeol found out who he really was.

But that meant nothing to him because his love for Baekhyun was more than some years old rivalry, and he was worth fighting for.

But, he never met Baekhyun again. He never got a chance to ask him why he suddenly disappeared without any explanation. Didn’t his love mean anything to him?

Soon he came back to South Korea and started working for his company.

It’s been almost 5 years, but still, the memories are still fresh in his mind.

 

Byun Baekhyun

He is also 30 years and his dreams weren’t different from Chanyeol’s.

Never in his life had he fallen for anyone and that was until he met Chanyeol.

The way he felt around him, the time they spent together, everything was precious to him.

He was everything to him.

A life with Chanyeol slowly became his other dream.

And so when he confessed to him, it was hard for him to not cry.

He confessed back and he was the happiest person in the world at that moment.

But he had to run away from him, and even though he wanted to stay with him, he had to.

After that, he didn’t return to his country. He was sent to Japan and he managed their business there.

It was hard for him. Chanyeol wasn’t someone he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter