chapter 11

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's the following Saturday evening and all the Parks and a Byun are having a nice dinner together in the Park Mansion.

For almost a week Mrs Park was eagerly waiting to see Baekhyun so that she could shower him with all her love.

The news of her going to be grandma has made her over the moon and Mr Park's condition was not different either.

But they can't be careless, they have to be aware of every eye around them.

They can't even imagine what would have happened if the truth was exposed last Monday.

 

 It was a relief to everyone to know that Mr Byun had to leave urgently for Japan that Monday itself and will be only back by this coming Monday.

So Baekhyun doesn't have to meet him the next day and that was really great.

But still, they remained vigilant and though it was so hard for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to keep their distance from each other, they tried to interact less.

But they were so desperate for each other's presence and since the Senior Parks wanted to celebrate this happy news, a grand dinner was organized, but just for the family.

And Luhan and Minseok haven't said about the findings of their detective to anyone.

It's because some of the things needed to get more clarified before giving Baekhyun the devastating news.

They can't go near someone and say that their mother is not alive without solid proof, especially when that said person is pregnant too.

Though no solid proof is found yet, they got the information that Mr Byun did order his men to kill Baekhyun's mother.

And they were able to find it because of their investigation of Hae Soo's kidnapping.

Though the cops got no information from the kidnappers, their detective was able to find a man who used to work with them.

It was quite hard to make him spill all the truth, but finally, he gave up.

He confessed to them that he was one among them who killed her. But what they have is only his words, nothing else.

Only Byun and probably his secretary know where she is buried.

That's why this news is still not revealed to both Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

And it was hard for Luhan and Minseok to reveal such a piece of news to them at this moment.

Both of them were so happy about Baekhyun's pregnancy and even for a while, they wanted the couple to enjoy this moment without being bothered by anything else.

 

Now both Luhan and Minseok are trying to suppress that truth inside of them for a few more days and they can't help but genuinely smile as they saw both of them having blinding smiles on their face as they got congratulated for starting a new chapter in their life.

"... So, I wish our Baekhyun to have a beautiful pregnancy journey and we promise to take care of him and the baby at any cost, cheers to the soon-to-be parents"

Luhan said as he raised his wine glass up and everyone raised their glass, each one of them smiling happily at the newly found blessing.

Baekhyun sipped his strawberry juice and tried to control his tears from spilling.

He was so loved by everyone here, he can't help but think whether he deserves it or not.

 

As if his thoughts were heard, Chanyeol reached for his hand under the table and gently squeezed it.

Baekhyun turned to him and saw his love looking at him as if he is his entire world.

Chanyeol know that this won't be easy for Baekhyun, people may glorify pregnancy as the most exciting experience, but he knows that it is not easy.

On top of it, Baekhyun has to even keep it a secret.

So all he can do now is to give him assurance, that he will be there, no matter what happens, and he will give his life for him and their baby.

 

-------------------------------

After the dinner, The Senior Parks remained in the living room and Minseok and Luhan went out to the garden since Hae Soo got a little fussy, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the balcony.

As soon as the cold wind hit Baekhyun's face he shivered and rubbed his hands for warmth.

But that wasn't necessary since his human heater is already present there.

Chanyeol smiled as he gently wrapped his hand around Baekhyun from behind and made sure his babies are fully protected from the cold.

 

A small smile bloomed on Baekhyun's face as he leaned back to the sturdy chest of his man.

"You fine now?," Chanyeol asked as he nuzzled into Baekhyun's neck, leaving a kiss there.

"mm" Baekhyun sighed and they stayed there watching the peaceful sky without any exchange of words.

This moment was surreal for them, they are so much in love with each other and the evidence of their love is blooming inside Baekhyun.

 

"Baek," 

Chanyeol broke the silence softly.

"Are you really ready for this," Chanyeol asked as he placed his palm over Baekhyun's tummy.

Baekhyun slowly turned around and took Chanyeol 's hand to hold it. His gaze was directly into Chanyeol's eyes.
" You will be with me, right?"

Chanyeol 's eyes softened and it was glistening with love entirely for the person infront of him.
He didn't give a reply at first. Instead, he moved forward and placed a sweet kiss on Baekhyun's lips. Then he whispered into lips,

" We together will make this work, Baekhyun. It's you, Only You who I want to live with."
They kissed again and then they both looked outside as they side-hugged.

"Yeol, "

"Mm," Chanyeol nuzzled his face into his head.
" What do you prefer, a boy or a girl?"

Chanyeol chuckled at that question but still, he thought for a second before making Baekhyun face him.


" I don't mind either. It's ours anyway."
But then he thought again.
"But, I vote for a boy. We already have a princess in the Park family. And she is like my daughter too.
I have bought a lot of baby girl clothes and accessories. So a boy maybe.

But as I said before, I don't care about gender." He lifted his hand to gently caress his cheek.

"Baekhyun smiled as he placed his hand over Chanyeol's, " Me too. And I don't know why but I feel like it's going to be a boy."

"Let's wait and see. Be it a boy or a girl, I am sure that our baby is going to be so cute, I mean look at us..."

They both laughed and then Baekhyun thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter