Chapter 12

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

White walls, white sheets, a white dress and a handcuff,

That is all Sehee has seen in the last many years. She doesn't know who she is, what is her name, or what her age is. 

She knows nothing...

She doesn't know where she is, or who is the one who takes care of her or feeds her.

She is always alone in her room,

But through the windows in her room, she has seen a glimpse of the garden behind her room and sometimes she has seen people dressed as same as her chatting or chilling alone there. But she has not stepped outside of her room, ever since she came inside. Maybe she is supposed to be locked inside forever.

Maybe she has done something terrible to deserve this kind of treatment.

 She had spent her entire life thinking about the sins she might have done, but unfortunately, she can't recall anything...except a few things.
 Almost every night she dreams of a small boy, she never saw his face, but it's always her holding his little hand with small fingers. And the dream stops as she slowly lifts that little boy's hand and gently kisses the mole on the small finger.

Also, she remembers some numbers she punches into a locker and keeps something inside it, what it would be?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan and Minseok are unsure about what to do right now.

Infront of them, there are many worried faces, all having no idea about what to do with a crying pregnant man.

Chanyeol is saying everything he can to console and calm Baekhyun down, but nothing is working.

 Anytime from now he will stop crying and will explode with anger. all these years he has been waiting for his mother to show up but now realising the truth about his father had destroyed every bit of patience inside him.

Luhan glanced at Minseok, should they reveal the truth they found, but Minseok silently shook his head, no they should not, at least not now.
Then Luhan's phone vibrated and seeing the call from the detective, both of them went out without anyone noticing.

They came out and Luhan put it on speakerphone.
"Hello,"

"Sir, I think we have a lead. The information about Ms Sehee's death seems to be false. We believe she is alive"

Luhan and Minseok gasped and looked at each other, a hint of hope reflecting in their eyes.

"What did you find?"

" Sir, since nothing was found from investigating Mr Byun, my assistant checked about his secretary.

Well at first everything was clean about him and that is when we found out about his wife, Ms Ji won.

 She used to be a nurse in a hospital in Seoul and the next day after Ms Sehee's disappearance, she moved to a hospital in the countryside. It was quite suspicious, why would a nurse working in a multi-speciality hospital move to a small mental asylum in the countryside?
That made us look more into her and we came to know that the hospital is funded by the Byun and she is now the head nurse there"

That was definitely suspicious, but that doesn't prove anything. But, the detective was not done,

"Sir, we made a small enquiry about her, and a nurse from the same asylum said that Ji won is the head nurse there and there is a particular patient in that asylum no one else other than her is allowed to visit. That room is locked always and she keeps the key to it, saying the patient inside should not interact with anyone else. No one else has seen her, except Ms Ji won. " 

That was definitely something to lift their hope, If that anonymous patient turned out to be Baekhyun 's mother, that will be a huge relief at this moment.

They ended the call with the detective. They had many things to discuss, and they have to plan a lot about how to get into that asylum and identify the person locked in that room.

But before that, they should reveal this secret to the others

Minseok turned to Luhan,
"We should say this to Baekhyun and the others, right now. "

But Luhan wasn't sure, what if it is not true? Should they give him false hope?

Seeing the uncertainty on Luhan's face Minseok said,
"No Luhan, this will be the only thing that will give some sort of hope to Baekhyun at this moment.

That poor thing just found out about his father's death, the news of his mother being alive will stop him from going out and from killing that man."

Luhan just stared at Minseok's face before nodding to what his husband said, maybe this night will bring many secrets into the light.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to go there, right now..."
Baekhyun doesn't want to wait anymore, if that is his mother, then he wants to see her.

"Baek, wait"
Chanyeol stopped him from moving even a step away from him.

They don't know what it is in that place. That man is not stupid to leave his wife there alone. He probably will get the message as soon as they enter that village.

Baekhyun looked at the stronghold of Chanyeol on his wrist, he looked up to meet his strong gaze on him, clearly not happy with Baekhyun's decision.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter