Chapter 10

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Okay, so here we go"
Minseok handed Baekhyun the pregnancy kit and the latter accepted it with a slightly shivering hand.

He still can't comprehend what he is about to check and he doesn't know what he should actually wish for.
The test turning negative will just completely end all the questions in his mind but at the same time, he can't really wish for it.

Somehow he wishes for the test to turn positive, even though he knows how it will change his life.

"Baek,
Minseok gently shook him out of his deep thoughts with a reassuring smile.

Baekhyun looked at him with eyes full of uncertainty, fear and even some anticipation.

"I know that you are really worried, but dear let me tell you this, first of all, you are not alone in this.
The Park Chanyeol, your boyfriend, who loves you so much, will never let you go. He won't let anyone hurt you, dear. 

And also the entire Park family will be there to support you, mm."

Baekhyun's eyes turned moist at the overflowing of various emotions.

A small smile came upon his face as he tightly held the pregnancy stick in his hand.

"You will be here, right?"

"Mm..now go. The meeting will end soon and Chanyeol will be back anytime. Oh my God, I can't wait..."
Minseok was beyond excited to know the result, especially since Baekhyun said he felt nauseous this morning.

But yeah it can be something else too, but still, he can't stop the excitement he is feeling.
Baekhyun can't help but snicker at that,
"Seems like you have already predicted the result?"

"Yeah I have...now go"
Minseok slightly pushed him into the bathroom as he wished him to get back with happy news, and he can't wait to see the expression of his CEO after knowing about it.

 He has seen Chanyeol takes care of Hae Soo, so he knows that he will be a great father and so he will be really excited about this.

Oh God, there is a higher chance for him to sry too.

------------

Mr Byun was on his way to his office when his secretary's phone rang.

 And the way he talked Mr Byun sensed that it was about a serious matter.

"What is it?"

Altogether he wasn't getting any good news these days and hence Mr Byun sounded irritated as if no one around him is doing anything well.

On top of it, he wasn't really happy with Baek Hyun buying a new flat and staying there with an excuse of how it helps him in concentrating better on the new project.

 

The secretary was afraid to inform the news he came to know, but anyway he disclosed the new information he just received.

"Apparently, yesterday the young master was seen spending his time on a beach...with the Parks

 

 

"WHAT"

 

Mr Byun shouted in anger, how dare someone go against him?

"Who all?"

"Park Chanyeol, Park Luhan and his family. Also Doh Kyungsoo, the young master's secretary, and then a lawyer"

 

"huh, so that kid finally got the courage to go against my words. Does he already forget about his mother?

hmm, maybe it's time to use her again."

the devilish smile that came across his face seemed really dangerous.

 

Then there was a moment of silence before the Chairman turned to his driver,

"Turn around, I am going to the Parks Company."

 

------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin are now having a late breakfast at the company cafeteria,

and if someone sees them they will be regarded as two strangers sharing a table.

Jongin never expected in getting an opportunity to have a meal with Kyungsoo when he jumped into that said person a few minutes before.

On Sunday he was able to express his feelings to Kyungsoo (with the help of Baek Hyun and Minseok of course), but Kyungsoo still hasn't given an answer.

So it was a surprise for Jongin to hear Kyungsoo asking him to have a meal together, though he knows that it is because Kyungsoo heard the growling from his stomach.

Well, it made him so happy inside, after all, Kyungsoo do care for him.

They weren't talking about anything, but fortunately, the silence wasn't awkward for them.

but that silence didn't last long... 

seeing the entry of Chairman Byun was enough for Kyungsoo's breath to hitch and he sprinted up from the seat as if he saw a ghost.

Luckily he didn't trip as he ran, and in a second he was near the Chairman.

 

"What brings you here, Sir? There wasn't any information about your arrival"

Kyungsoo asked in his most polite tone, not quite understanding the sudden arrival of the Chairman and by looking at his face,

it was clear that he is kind of pissed off.

 

"Where is Baek Hyun?" The chairman had such a stoic expression and inside of him he just wants to leave this place as soon as he can.

Somehow being in that place is suffocating him.

"In his office, Sir"

Kyungsoo was then asked to lead them to the office.

but before that Kyungsoo turned to Jongin, and luckily Jongin got the message.

'inform Baekhyun and Chanyeol'

as soon as he got the message Jongin tried to call Baekhyun, but unfortunately, he didn't pick up.

 

"where is he?" the empty office of the CEO only made the already furious Chairman angrier.

No one spoke in fear until one of their employees opened ,

"I saw him entering Mr Park Chanyeol's cabin a while before"

 

................................................................................................................................................

Hardly any nail is left in Minseok's fingers as he bites it while waiting for Baekhyun to come ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter