Chapter 7

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*( warning: mentions of violence and suicide)

 

(Inside the Byun's Chairman/ Baekhyun's father's office) -

" When did I ask you to do such a dumb job? I Only asked you to do something to make the Park leave this project. I only wanted Baekhyun back here and we, the Byun to take over the project completely"
Mr Byun was furious and he can't understand how his secretary can do such a stupid thing. From the day he came to know about this collaboration, he has asked his secretary to do something to break this collaboration. And after a month, this is what he did?

He was out of the country for two days and before he leave, he gave him the last chance. But out of fear maybe, his secretary made the situation worse.

His secretary was nervously shaking at the outrage of his boss. It was really hard for him to make up a plan that can break this project, so after a sudden thought, he decided to go with kidnapping and blackmailing.


" I am sorry sir, I thought after kidnapping the youngest Park, we can blackmail them to withdraw from this project if they want to get their baby back."
Mr Byun looked at him in disbelief, how can his secretary even think about such a stupid thing.

"God, I hope you know that you are not playing with a simple ordinary family. It's the Park. Even before you execute your plan of blackmailing, they will find the baby. The entire police force will be out now for searching the baby. And believe me, once they find out the people behind it, we are screwed. And, what will I tell to Baekhyun? I know the boy hasn't questioned me before and wouldn't dare to do that even now, but it will be hard to make him play along as I want. "

Mr Byun then came forward and grabbed his secretary's shirt collar in anger, - " you better end this game neatly. No blackmailing calls are needed. That will make them easy to find us. So, just kill that creature and end this without any evidence."

The secretary's eyes got widened with fear as his boss's bloody eyes looked at him. He has ordered to kill the baby.

He can't do that, but at the same time, he can't go against his boss, he will be dead otherwise.
So, he only nodded before going out of the room.

As soon as the secretary closed the office door, Mr Byun screamed as his monstrous eyes looked outside. " I won't allow anyone to destroy the world I made with my own effort. Even if that requires the shedding of more blood."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why they aren't back yet..."
Minseok is anxiously pacing outside their home, while not lifting his eyes from their gate.
It's been more than an hour before Luhan and Chanyeol left after receiving a call from Baekhyun. He was relieved to hear about Baekhyun finding his baby, but they didn't take him with them. He was already exhausted and thus Luhan was adamant about not taking him with them and left him in the care of his parents.

" Minseok, they called us right after finding and saving Hae soo. The medical team is also with them, so she is totally safe, mm." Luhan's mother tried to make his son in law rest a little at least. He looks really pale and is on the verge of passing out. Though she had decided to never accept him as her son's husband, it changed. Every time when she saw how happy Luhan is with him, she started to accept him, after all, Luhan's happiness was the only thing she wanted for him.

" I know ma, but I -"
Before he can complete the sentence they both suddenly turned towards the gate hearing the arrival of a car. And Minseok's eyes again started to tear up as he saw Luhan getting out of the car with their Little one safely in his arms.

The baby was sleeping soundly so he gently took her from Luhan's arms as Luhan and Minseok shared a smile while both of their eyes glistened in tears. Both didn't say anything as Minseok peppered gentle kisses all over her face without waking her up. Luhan circled his arms around Minseok, engulfing his little family. He kissed both of their temples. his family is safe and now what is left is finding out the people who tried to destroy his little family.

Luhan's mother and Chanyeol's mother then took her inside as the senior Parks had a serious conversation with the police commissioner.

Seeing no sight of Chanyeol and Baekhyun who informed them, minseok turned to Luhan to know what exactly happened.

" Han, what really happened there. And who were the ones who kidnapped our baby? Also, where is Chanyeol and Baekhyun and - oh God, what happened to your hand?"
It was then he saw a cut on Luhan's hand, it was pretty big, but he didn't see it first since it was under the sleeve.

" Minnie, listen to me, okay" Luhan made him sit before he says what exactly happened after they went to the place where Baekhyun informed them.

Minseok nodded with a bit of fear, sensing something is not right.
Luhan sighed as he started- " we reached there with the entire force and we were really careful with the trained policemen covering us and leading the operation.

But as we entered that place we saw that they were - "Luhan then held both of Minseok's hands as he tried to continue while controlling his anger.

"- trying to kill our baby. "
Minseok's breathing hitched, but instead of saying something, he motioned Luhan to continue.

" Though the trained force was there with us, and even though they can easily rescue our baby, it was hard for me to watch a bloody knife in our daughter's throat. All I want to do was to rip their heads apart and take back our little one. So, I ran first and Chanyeol was not so behind me. His reaction wasn't any different from mine. And that is when I got this cut."

"And, Chanyeol?" Minseok tightened the hold, he don't want anything bad to hear.

Luhan again sighed -" he got a hit on his head. But it's not serious. My wound was easy for the medical team who were with us to work on. But since Chanyeol's injury is on the head, we insisted he check it at our hospital. But, don't worry, he will be fine ".

Minseok sighed as he is relieved to know that one is in danger. Then he remembered something else.
" Where is Baekhyun and how did he find Hae soo"

At that Luhan slowly detached their hands and side hugged him with a slight smile.
" Baekhyun completely lost it when he saw Chanyeol bleeding. I don't think he realised it, but he was even crying silently as he watched the nurses attending him. And when we asked Chanyeol to go and have a check-up at the hospital, Baekhyun immediately offered to accompany him.

So, he is with Chanyeol right now.

And about how he got there-"

Luhan moved and took Minseok's face in his hands, " I will tell you about it tomorrow, it's been a long day, and we all need some rest. We fed our daughter right after getting her, but she will wake up soon, so let's recharge us a bit before it, mm"

He said as he looked at his husband's pale and exhausted face. Minseok didn't say much, he can see that Luhan also needs rest as much as he needs it. Every serious thing can wait till the next day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Yeah, call me as soon as that ba*tards open their mouth. " Chanyeol ended his call as he winced a little at the shake of his head in anger.

" Chanyeol, please take it slow," Baekhyun said as he adjusted the pillow behind him.

Chanyeol's injury is not that serious, but still, he is under observation now.

Baekhyun hasn't left his side until now and, Chanyeol is really enjoying his presence too.

" Thanks for staying with me. But, it's really late now, so if you wish to go, then you can." It's actually the opposite of what he wants Baekhyun to do, but still, Baekhyun shouldn't do it if he doesn't want to.

" No, I am going to stay with you"
Though he doesn't mean it in another way, both shared a sad look after he said it. Both felt so many emotions, they wished that sentence had a Forever at the end.

Baekhyun soon changed the topic, " did the goons tell who made them do this?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a sigh,
" No, they just told that they were initially planning to blackmail us, but their boss later asked them to just - just finish her". His voice strained a little at the last, how can anyone do such a thing to a little baby. And also knowing that she is a Park, how dare they even got the courage to do it.

Baekhyun was also shocked to hear that, it's really deep and knowing the real motive behind it is really urgent.

" They wanted money or what, but if someone asked them to do it, then it won't be for money right?"

" Yeah, they are saying that they don't know what was the demand their boss had. But the police are checking every possible way to find them."

"Aah, " Baekhyun nodded as he silently looked at Chanyeol and they both just stood like that without anyone saying anything. It's like Baekhyun is silently telling him that everything is alright and Chanyeol on the other hand wishes for a hug from the other. His hugs have always worked wonders with him. It used to give him so much energy. But at the same time, he is happy to have him at least beside him. Even that is enough for him to get a feeling that everything will turn out fine.

Destroying their small bubble Baekhyun got a call, from Kyungsoo.
That made Baekhyun anxious, he had totally forgotten about the project. Kyungsoo had said that he had found the one who did it, but soon the police arrived then and he didn't get to hear the rest.


Chanyeol gave him a worried look as he saw how serious Baekhyun's face turned as he kept looking at his phone.
Baekhyun ignored his look and took the phone,
" Kyungsoo-"

"It's Jisoo"

After a minute Baekhyun cut the phone and looked into Chanyeol's questioning eyes.

Baekhyun took a deep breath before going a little near to Chanyeol. It's best to not hide it from him. Lots of damages already occurred, and he doesn't want a big secret to add to this day.

" I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter