Chapter 14

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*mentions of violence.

 

 

The bank is familiar to them, especially to Baekhyun. It is right next to that man's company, which should have been Baekhyun's father's from the start.
But never had he thought of something really important for him will be in that almost 50-year-old bank.

He is right now in Chanyeol 's car with Chanyeol driving, and they are not sure of what to exactly expect there.

According to the information, they heard the locker is in the name of his parents. So, they may have to go through a lot to access that locker.

And Byun Boehyun will be released in 3 hours, so they have to do everything fast.

It's stressful and Baekhyun can't help the anxiety building up inside him. Chanyeol glanced sideways to see Baekhyun biting his nails, nervousness clearly visible on his face. He sighed as he slowly went to take Baekhyun's hand, stopping him before he bit his skin off.
Soon they had to stop infront of the signal and Chanyeol got to turn around to Baekhyun.


  Baekhyun looked slightly surprised but then he relaxed as Chanyeol slowly intertwined their fingers.
He gently bought the hand to kiss on the knuckles and Baekhyun can't help but smile at that. He felt so warm and suddenly he can feel a little more assured.

After all, he and his mother is not alone, he has his love with him, and also-
Baekhyun placed his other hand on his stomach.
From the day he found out about their little one, he had started a habit of talking to the baby. It was so beautiful and he enjoyed those little talks very much.

But for the last few days, he only had his attention on his mother. The first two days he even forget about being pregnant, and for that, he really felt guilty.
"I am sorry, baby..." He looked down at his tummy and gently caressed his clothed tummy.

Chanyeol was slightly surprised, so he lifted up Baekhyun's chin to look at him.

"Why are you sorry?"

Baekhyun pouted, " I feel like I am ignoring our baby. am I taking care of him well?"

Chanyeol sighed seeing the sad pouting face of Baekhyun.

To tell the truth, yeah he was worried about their baby on their way to find Baekhyun's mom. He did feel like the stress and nervousness were definitely not good for the little one. But he won't blame Baekhyun. It's something Baekhyun can't control, hell, no one can if they find out these many secrets at a time.

But at the same time, he disagrees with Baekhyun. Because he did take care of their baby. There is nothing for Baekhyun to be sorry about.

So Chanyeol leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on his forehead and placed his hand on top of Baekhyun's, which was on his tummy.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for, dear. Our baby is safe and I believe that everything will be better soon. Then you and I together will take care of our baby. You are doing great, dear "

That did bring a smile to Baekhyun's face, he felt really loved and he looked fondly at Chanyeol, ' what did he do to deserve such a caring and understanding angel as his partner.'

The signal then turned green for them to continue their drive and with a smile Chanyeol turned to start the car. Baekhyun felt more relaxed than he was five minutes before and till they reached the bank he didn't have any negative thoughts.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stepped inside the bank hand in hand and soon they were seated infront of the manager.

" Yeah, it's here. The locker no.17, under the name of Choi Chang-woo and Kim Sehee."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were relieved to hear that they had reached the correct place. So the locker in Sehee's dream is exactly the one they guessed to be.
"Then how can we open it? I mean Choi Chang-woo is no more and Sehee is not in a condition to do that."
Chanyeol asked the manager.

The manager just nodded to what Chanyeol asked and turned to Baekhyun with a small smile.
" You said you are her son, right? Then please provide the original documents to prove that you are her son and that's it, you have full access to it."

"Is it just because I am her son?"

"Not exactly, just after using the locker years before she changed the nominee of that to her son, Who can access it after reaching the legal age. Which I am sure you have already passed. Also, another person named Park Cheol-min has the access to it too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, we are going to open it right now. I call you soon, Minseok."

Chanyeol ended the phone call and turned to the locker infront of them.

Baekhyun is hesitating a bit, what if there is nothing important inside it? Or what if he is not actually ready to see what it is inside?
Understanding the thoughts of Baekhyun, Chanyeol placed his hand on his shoulder as support.

Baekhyun took a big breath before punching the numbers. A click was heard signalling that again his mother's memory was correct. He slowly opened them and both of the men looked lost for a moment.
'is that a video camera?'
------------------------------------------------------------

They are at Park's mansion and Luhan is trying to fix the video camera handed to him by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. When they tried to look at what was inside it, it wasn't working. Obviously, after all these years its battery will be dead. But luckily it's not broken. So they bought it back at Park mansion and everyone was present there.

" I think there is no damage happened to this and even though it's an old model, we have the means to work it. So, let's connect it to our system. "

Luhan was able to get into the video camera and he only found one video inside it.

"So, here we go"
Luhan clicked the play button as the others looked at the screen infront of them in curiosity.


__ the video starts with a slightly panicking Sehee keeping the video camera behind a flower pot, adjusting it so that it captures the whole room.

Seems like it's an office room. And after hiding the camera she looks straight at it and gulped down the anxiety, she needs to be courageous.

A day before, she wasn't thinking of facing such a day.

But accidentally she heard the conversation between Byun Boehyun and his secretary.
He had some sort of enmity with someone and hence he said to his secretary, " call the goons that finished Chang-woo to kill him too"

She felt like she was struck with lightning. From the time that man asked her hand for marriage, she never really liked him. But him being the reason behind his son's real father's death was something she had never imagined.

Chang-woo was her everything and she had dreams of such a beautiful life with him. To know that her current husband killed his love was more than devastating.  And also knowing the fact that someone literally killed his son's chance to be loved and cared for by his own father made her blood boil.

How could that monster snatch every bit of happiness from her? If it wasn't for her son she would have never married anyone after Chang-woo's death.
So she needs to find every piece of evidence that can lock up that man. But she didn't succeed.

Although she knew of the secret room inside her husband's office, she wasn't able to open them. And that was when she came up with that deadly idea.

She isn't even sure if she will be able to get out of that room alive, but she will try her best.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter