Chapter 9.5

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not a chapter update but a small part to clear up some things...


At Park Mansion


Chanyeol's father is getting ready for the day when he noticed his wife's concerned face.

He kind of knows what she has in her mind and what she wants to talk to him about.

" You want to say something dear," he asked her with a gentle smile.

But his wife only sighed before reaching near him, " Don't you think it's time for Baekhyun to know the truth?

That poor thing is already suffering so much.

I still remember how he was shaking when they met us to say that they are dating.

He might have thought that we will be against it."

About two days after their reconciliation, Chanyeol came to  Park Mansion with Baekhyun.

Though they agreed to keep it a secret, Chanyeol wanted to reveal it to his family. He knew that they really supported him.
They were really welcoming and Mrs Park showered him with a lot of love.

But Baekhyun was really worried, how can they welcome him wholeheartedly after knowing about his father and what he have done to their son years back?

And recently, though no firm evidence yet, they are quite sure about the person behind the kidnapping.
But the Park couple didn't mention anything about it.

The senior Park sighed as his face turned serious,

" What will I exactly tell him, honey? That the one he called father these all years isn't really his father?

Then I should also have to say about who his father is and how he died. Also, his mother went missing soon after she found out the truth behind his father's death?"
Mr Park stopped as his voice become shaky and his eyes turned glassy with the emotions attacking him.

" Also, I might also have to add that it was to me she lastly spoke before she went missing. Her panic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter