I Do! Do you?

Someday We'll Know

It was the wee hours of the morning and while they're in the city that never sleeps, two people did just that. They were on the roof top staring at the sky.

"I'm breaking up with you" said one of the girls while looking at the other.

"Huh?" Takang tanong nung isa.

"Cause in a few hours, you won't be just my girlfriend or fiancé anymore. You'll be my wife"

"I know, silly. Nakakakaba naman yung pagkakasabi mo"

"It sounded different in my head. Yung tipong may music sa background para mas intense"

"You're crazy" natatawang sabi ng isa.

"Yep. Crazy for you, soon to be Mrs Karina Kim"

Napayakap si Karina kay Winter. "I really love the sound of that"





A few hours later, naging busy na ang lahat para sa wedding. Sinabihan na din ang couple about the change of plans sa venue and they had no problems with it. As a matter of fact, alam na din naman nilang mangyayare yun cause Winter told Karina about the place they visited to which Karina said na sinabihan na din siya about the back up plan. Kaya naman ngayon ay nageempake na sila para pumunta sa bagong venue.

Naunang umalis ang side nila Winter dahil kasabay na din nila ang team ni Irene na magluluto pa sa venue.

An hour later, umalis na din sila Karina sa hotel and made their way to the new location.

When they arrived at the place, naka-set up na din halos lahat ng decorations and only needed a few touch ups which really impressed them sa bilis ng galaw ng mga tao.





Winter's Room

She just finished putting on her dress suit and accessories. Tapos na din kasi ang hair and make up niya. Karina mentioned in passing a few days back how she missed seeing her with a short hair kaya naman she made a decision last night despite her mother's protest na mag-pagupit sa isang sikat na hair dresser who made her look both handsome and pretty naman talaga.

A knock was heard at pumasok sina Irene, Rosé at Cali.

"A gift from Tita Karina" sabi ni Cali bago nila nilapit kay Winter ang malaking box.

Ryujin, who was the one behind the camera, got the scene on video. Medyo mabigat ang dala ng pinsan at asawa ng pinsan niya kaya sa bed na lang niya ito nilapag bago dahan dahang binuksan.

Bumungad sa kanya ang isang blue Fender Player Series Stratocaster electric guitar na may pirma ng paborito nitong musician.

"Oh my gosh! Is this legit?" Halos mangiyak ngiyak na sabi ni Winter as she placed her hands on it.

Tumango tango naman ang mga nagdala. May inabot din si Rosé na isang card kay Winter at sinimulan na niya itong basahin.

 

To my dearest Winter,

Music has always been a part of who you are and that's one thing I love about you. You've always been so passionate in writing, composing or just simply playing music. Whenever you sing me songs, I would be over the moon and just feel giddy every time. Your voice calms the raging storm in me on days I'm not feeling myself and it just soothes all my worries away. I love you and I can't wait to see you later.

Your soon-to-be wife
Karina
PS. I heard you got the rest of the something covered except for something new. Hindi ko na ito babasagin. Promise.






Karina's room

The make up artist did her last touch on Karina bago lumapit sina Ningning at Yeji sa kanya.

"Naiimagine ko na itsura ni Winter once makita ka niya bes. Ngayon pa lang kinikilig na ako" sabi ni Ningning.

May kumatok sa pinto at pumasok naman si Wendy na may inabot din kay Karina.

"A gift from Winter" sabi nito.

Si Yuna naman ang nagcocover ng part na ito kaya kanina pa siya nag-vvideo sa mga ganap sa room.

Tinanggal ni Karina ang tali sa paperbag at may nakitang box sa loob. Kinuha niya ito at dahan dahang binuksan. It was a pink ribbon tie and a luxury watch which looked familiar. Binigay naman ni Wendy ang dala din niyang iPad at pinindot niya ang play button.

Bumungad sa kanya ang mukha ni Winter and where she was at the time the video was taken was also familiar.

"You probably know where I am right now. Yep. Kasama ko ang parents mo. Nag-bonding kami kanina and namimiss ka na daw nila"

May narinig siyang isa pang boses.

"Pag talagang nagparamdam sayo yang dalawang yan ewan ko na lang sayo"

Alam niyang nanay ni Winter iyon. Kita din niya ang paglunok at paglaki ng mata ng fiancé niya.

"Anyway, my mom was telling me stories of the past and by that I mean, their past. She even showed me pictures of when they were younger which I will show you soon"

"Umayos ka nga Minjeong!" Sabi ulit ni Taeyeon.

Lumapit sa camera si Winter at binulong ang sumunod na sinabi. "Kinikilig si mommy habang nagkekwento. Just so you know"

May narinig siyang hampas at natawa siya.

"I was told it's tradition to give your soon to be wife some things. Ano ano nga yun my?"

Sinagot naman ni Taeyeon.

"Right. Normally, one of each pero ayokong isa lang so... the watch is actually your dad's. Your lolo helped me with that and I had it customized to your size. I was told that it was one of his favorite watches to wear. For me, it symbolizes that loving someone has its own time and ours was just the perfect timing. Regardless of how fast those feelings happened. Cause look at where we are now, Jagi, we're finally getting married."


Karina saw how Winter smiled so widely when she said that.

"Now, if you're wondering why the pink ribbon tie? Well, that came from my mom, who said it belonged to your mom. And I quote, 'this was one of the things she left with me' end quote. Your mom loved the color pink so much, and that ribbon tie was what she always wore when they were together. I know you don't have a lot of memories of her because you were so young when she left. So it was only fitting that you have something old but will always remind you of your mother and your father as well."


Karina already has tears in her eyes as she held the gifts in her hands.

"Jagi, I love you with every fiber of my being. The future is uncertain, but no matter what, I will always be by your side."


When the video finally ended, she realized na hindi lang pala siya ang naiiyak dahil humihikbi na din ang mga kaibigan niya. Agad namang nilagay ni Yeji ang ribbon tie kay Karina which still went well sa wedding dress niya na may highlights ng pink sa trail.















Winter kept switching her balance from her left foot to the right. She was nervous, that's for sure, even though there was really nothing to be nervous about. Any minute now, the doors will open and it will reveal the person she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with.

Jimin Katarina Hwang Yu. Or just simply Karina to most people, but for Winter, she'll always be her jagi.It seemed only yesterday when she first laid her eyes on her soon-to-be wife. That solo trip five years ago was really a memory she will never ever forget.

From the unexpected meeting at the viewing deck, to helping her get home because of her injury and finding out she was staying at Karina's old home, to having feelings for her that she tried to deny, to Karina confessing first thru a song and her serenading her in return during their first inuman, to taking chances, to their first kiss and first time together, to meeting their friends and being engaged, to being there when her Karina's father was laid to rest and meeting her family, and to finally moving in together.

And to all the good and bad things that had happened in the last five years, Winter knows that those are just the tip of the iceberg and there will be more trials and challenges to come. But she also know that no matter what happens, she and Karina would face them together. That there is no amount of doubt in their hearts and minds that, with each other is where they belong. That they are 'the one and only' for each other. That they are soulmates. That one cannot live without the other.





The change in music brought Winter back to reality and she saw that their carefully selected guests standing up to face the entrance of the garden. She was already starting to tear up when she recognized the song and her tears fell the moment the door opened and she saw Karina's figure standing behind it.

Gaya nga ng inanticipate niya, bumibigay na ang tuhod niya when she finally saw Karina's face looking at her.

She won't ever get over how beautiful she is.

Nagsimula ng maglakad si Karina towards her at sa bawat hakbang nito ay lalo siyang naiiyak.

Karina naman was trying so hard not to cry agad. Ilang beses kasi kinailangan i-re touch ang make up niya kanina. Pero hindi na rin talaga niya napigilang tumulo ito lalo ng magkaharap na sila ni Winter na napansin niya agad na short haired na ulit. Just like when they met.

The ceremony started and now it was time for them to say their vows. Karina was handed a microphone and as she looked at Winter, she also looked back on something that happened a few days ago.

Karina's POV

It took a couple of days after naming magkasama ulit ni Winter when we had 'the talk'. It happened the night before we flew to New York.

We wanted na before we have our wedding ay masabi na namin sa isa't isa ang mga bagay na gusto naming sabihin na kaming dalawa lang. Clean slate kumbaga bago kami ikasal.

What happened almost two weeks ago was something I will always regret. No matter how Winter assures me na okay na siya. I can see right through her na hindi pa din talaga okay ito. I mean, I wouldn't be if the roles were reversed.

We were both sitting on the veranda sharing a cigarette. The cool breeze made me shiver and Winter instantly held me close to her. And as we both looked up at the night sky which were full of stars, she started a one sided conversation with my parents.

"Good evening po Miss Tiffany and Sir Nichkhun. Si Winter Kim po pala. Nangangamusta lang po kahit alam kong okay lang po kayo jan"

I was shocked when she started talking to my parents pero hinayaan ko lang siya.

"Okay naman po kami ng anak niyo dito. As a matter of fact, in a few days, we will get married na din po. I know you can't be with us physically but I know you both would be there in spirit"

Hinawakan ni Winter ang isang kamay ko and intertwined our fingers.

"I know I promised I would make her happy and safe and to be there at her best and worst. I may have broken that promise for a bit cause I know I hurt her without meaning to. It breaks my heart to see her crying, especially if I had something to do with it. But I will make it up to her. I will be better for her as her future wife. And I will even be better when we have our own children. It's a learning process but I will be with her no matter what"

She closed her eyes and when she opened them, sa akin na siya nakatingin. Malalim ang pagkakatitig niya na para bang pati kaluluwa ko ay nakikita niya.

"Jagi, I'm gonna be honest with you and say na the pain of what happened is still here"

Sabi niya sabay turo sa heart niya.

"I don't want us to go through the wedding with even an ounce of dishonesty and ill feelings cause that just wouldn't be right. I know there are still things you want to say but let me go first, okay?"

And I just nodded.

She took a deep breath and began.

"I... felt really bad the first time na pinaghihinalaan mo akong niloloko kita when Ae came in the picture. Oo, nasasaktuhan na sa tuwing pupunta ka ng studio eh magkalapit kami or nakayakap siya sa akin. Pero none of those meant anything to me. Sure, I was excited as she was with the progress we were making sa album but I felt nothing more as her producer who just wanted to make great music. Every time we fought about it, napapaisip ako kung wala ka ba talagang tiwala sa akin? Na after how many years, ngayon mo pa ako pagdududahan. Because if I'm going to compare it to when I was handling Minju, you were okay about it. You were even supportive sa ginagawa ko. Then all of a sudden, a new girl comes in and you get jealous and even entertained the idea of me cheating on you. It hurt me na it even crossed your mind that I would ever do such thing to you"

Sabay naming inalala ang nga pag aaway na nangyari because of the said girl. Naiirita pa din ako just thinking about her pero hindi na ganun kalakas ang impact compared to before.

"And the unexpected happened"

Muli siyang pumikit and I can see from her pained expression na mabigat pa din sa kanya ang nangyari at lalo akong na-guilty. Sa mga ginawa ko sa kanya nung gabing iyon. At lalong lalo na when I laid a hand on her. Which is maling mali.

"I never thought na aabot tayo sa ganung klaseng away. And I... never thought you would... lay your hand on me. On top of everything that happened that night. Nung isa isa mong basagin ang mga regalo ko sa iyo. Nung wasakin mo ang isa sa mga tine-treasure kong gitara dahil ikaw ang mismong nagbigay nun. Nung binato mo pabalik ang singsing na binigay ko. And when you walked out of our home. Honestly, I'd have half a mind of just ending everything that night. To actually jump out of here and be done with it. Kasi ang sakit Karina. Ang sakit sakit!"

Never mind na she called me by my name. My tears were already falling at mas lalong sumikip ang dibdib ko when Winter admitted just how much I hurt her. To the point na gusto na niyang magpakamatay that time. I don't think kakayanin ko if that happened and walang kasalang magaganap kundi funeral naming pareho.

"Kung hindi dumating sina Ryujin, Ate Irene and Ate Wendy nung gabing iyon, I wouldn't be here with you right now. Sobrang gulo ng isip ko. Gusto kitang puntahan pero pinigilan nila ako to even step a foot outside cause with my state that night, aksidente lang ang kalalagyan ko. Ilang beses akong nag-attempt to end my life that night. From jumping out or drowning myself sa tub. Hindi ko pa nga daw kasi time. Had I succeeded with those attempts, hindi kita mapapakasalan. And that's what really calmed me down. The thought of seeing you walk down the aisle as I wait at the altar and we say I do to each other. The thought of building a family with you and living together until we're grey and old"

Bumitaw ako panandalian sa pagkakahawak niya para mayakap ko siya ng maayos and just let her cry on my shoulders.

I remember when Ryujin showed me her hand na naka-bandage nung gabing iyon. She told me na nagwala si Winter and I can't even begin to imagine the pain she was feeling because of everything that I did.

Kahit ngayon hindi pa din ako makapaniwalang nagawa ko iyon kay Winter.

Si Winter na walang ginawa kundi mas isipin pa ang kapakanan ko. Who always asks kung kumain na ba ako kapag nasa office ako. Who reminds me to take a break from time to time para hindi ako sobrang ma-stress sa dami ng paper works and meetings na kailangan kong attendan. Who would just show up sa office to surprise me for lunch or dinner or simply just wait para sabay kaming makauwi. Who would wait kapag late na ako natatapos sa work with food and clothes ready para maliligo na lang ako at kakaen. Who would massage me on days na sunod sunod ang business trips ko cause she knows how tired I could get sa travels na ganun.

I ask myself every time, do I deserve all of the things Winter has done for me? Enough ba ang nababalik ko sa kanya?

"I love you Karina Yu. More than words could ever express. And I would go through all of the pain again just as long as I still get to be with you til the end"

She was looking at me now with a smile on her face. And I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. If I could just kiss all of the pain away, I would.

I cleared my throat before I began to tell her everything I have been feeling.


End of POV

"Marami akong hindi inakalang mangyayari bago kita nakilala. Hindi ko inakalang mabubuo pa ang pamilya ko. Hindi ko akalaing makakasama ko ang mga magulang ko. Hindi ko inakalang mararamdaman ko pa ang tunay na kaligayahan. Hindi ko inakalang makakakilala ako ng taong mamahalin ko at taong mamahalin ako ng buong buo. Sobrang dilim ng mundo ko noon pero nung dumating ka sa buhay ko ay unti unti itong nagliwanag. Nabigyan ako ng bagong rason para ituloy ang hamon ng buhay. Pero sa pagkakataong ito ay hindi na ako mag-isa. Tadhana na ang gumawa ng paraan para makilala kita at hinding hindi ko sasayangin ang nagiisang pagkakataon na makasama ka habang buhay. Pinapangako ko na hanggang sa dulo ng walang hanggan, kasama mo akong lalakbayin ang anu mang delubyong darating sa ating buhay. Pinapangako kong hinding hindi kita iiwan. Pinapangako kong palaging magiging tapat sa aking nararamdaman at hindi kailanman magtatago ng anumang sikreto mula sa iyo. Nangangako akong laging makinig sa iyong mga paghihirap at maging isang balikat na masasandalan kapag ang mga bagay ay nagiging mahirap. Nangangako ako na magiging mabuting asawa at mabuting ina sa ating mga magiging anak. At ipinapangako kong mamahalin kita ng buong puso"

Hindi makapaniwala si Karina na natapos niyang sabihin ang vows niya ng tuloy tuloy. Ilang beses din kasi niyang ni-rehearse ito. Mahigpit naman din ang pagkahawak niya sa kamay ni Winter who was gently caressing her hand the whole time.

When it was Winter's turn to say her vows, she too looked back on what happened a few days ago.

Winter's POV

We had a stay at home date like what we did a few years back. That time when it rained so hard we couldn't go out for our date. And I missed it. Kaya naman kahit maganda yung weather, naisip kong sa condo na lang kami. I cooked us some steak and we had a bit of wine. There was no surprise from her though pero okay lang kasi in a few days, we'll have our honeymoon na din.

We went out on the veranda and shared a few sticks of cigarettes. The moon was full and there were a lot of stars and like what we usually do, nakatingala lang kami pareho.

Hindi na actually namin madalas magawa ito since busy na din siya sa company nila kaya this rare moment na sumabay ang magandang weather, naisip kong kausapin ang parents niya.

"Good evening po Miss Tiffany and Sir Nichkhun. Si Winter Kim po pala. Nangangamusta lang po ulit kahit alam kong okay lang po kayo jan"

Nagulat siguro siya cause I felt her jerk and looked at my direction.

"Okay naman po kami ng anak niyo dito. As a matter of fact, in a few days, ikakasal na din po kami. I know you can't be with us physically but I know you both would be there in spirit"

I took her hand and held her closer to me.

"I know I promised I would make her happy and safe and to be there at her best and worst. I may have broken that promise for a bit cause I know I hurt her without meaning to. It breaks my heart to see her cry, especially if I had something to do with it. But I will make it up to her. I will be better for her as her future wife. And I will even be better when we have our own children. It's a learning process but I will be with her no matter what"

I closed my eyes and looked back on what happened days prior. And when I opened my eyes and stared at her.

"Jagi, I'm gonna be honest with you and say na the pain of what happened is still here"

Sabi ko while pointing to my heart.

"I don't want us to go through the wedding with even an ounce of dishonesty cause that just wouldn't be right. I know there are still things you want to say but let me go first, okay?"

When she nodded, I took a deep breath.

Physically we were okay pero deep inside, we both knew we had to have 'the talk'. And so I didn't spare any details kung ano ang nararamdaman ko.

I poured my heart out and wala na akong pakialam kung pangit akong umiyak. I know that I needed to let her know what I felt that time. The pain of what she did caused me.

Oo, I forgave her and I will always forgive her. But that doesn't mean nawala na din ang sakit na naramdaman... nararamdaman ko sa tuwing maaalala ko ang nangyari.

I know her guilt is still there and hindi naman mawawala kaagad yun. Alam niyang nasaktan niya ako physically and emotionally and I know how much she regrets it. Probably still regretting it.

She hugged me and I just cried for I don't know how long. When I calmed down, humarap ulit ako sa kanya.

"I love you Karina Yu. More than words could ever express. And I would go through all of the pain again just as long as I still get to be with you till the end"

Karina kissed me and it was a different kind of kiss. Not sweet nor hasty nor heavy. It was the kind where she wanted to let me know that if she could kiss all my pain away, she would. And I responded evenly.

After we shared a kiss, she cleared and began telling me her side.

"Saying sorry over and over again doesn't erase the fact that I hurt you jagi. Bali-baligtarin mo man ang mundo, nasaktan na kita at sobra sobra kong pinagsisisihan iyon. Hindi mo deserve ang mga ginawa ko. From doubting you, to being jealous over something na inassure mo na wala naman talaga, to letting my emotions rule over me, and to breaking things where we shared a memories of. But most especially when I slapped you then throwing the ring back and just leaving you. Maling mali ako dun jagi at hinding hindi maaalis ang pagsisisi ko"

The memory of those happening flashed in my head at naninikip na naman ang dibdib ko.

"The moment I stepped out of the door, a part of me wanted to go back inside pero mas lumamang ang kagustuhan kong lumayo sa iyo that time. Honestly hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta kaya I was thankful na nakasalubong ko sina Yeji. I briefly explained to them what happened kaya umakyat na din kaagad si Ryujin to be with you while Yeji took me back to their apartment. It was only then when it all sinked in. How I treated you that night when all you wanted was for me to stay"

I just listened to her cause I know there's more to it.

"You didn't deserve the pain I gave you jagi. You didn't deserve how I just left you that night. How I made you feel every time aawayin kita over something na palagi mo namang inaassure na wala lang. Sa totoo lang, I feel ty sa tuwing maaalala ko ang mga ginawa ko na it made me realize na hindi ako naiiba kay Karen and how she was to me when I was younger. Minsan I ask myself kung deserve ko ba talaga yung pagmamahal na binibigay at pinaparamdam mo kasi naiisip kong naging unfair ako sa iyo. I know marami pa din akong pagkukulang and I want to really make up for it. So let me say I'm sorry once more and know na hinding hindi ko na hahayaang may makasira pa sa atin ng ganito"

End of POV

Winter cleared and began saying her vows.

"My life was pretty much laid out for me already. I knew what I wanted to be and wanted to do ever since I can remember. I had it easy in more ways than one. I have loving and very supportive parents. I have relatives who are just the same and friends who would always have my back. My eyes were opened to other things in life when I met you. I have never met anyone who was the complete opposite of what I experienced. And it made me think, how could anyone get by with that? But you did. And it made me wonder just how strong of a person you are to go through what you've been through and still live to see the next day. The more I got to know you the more I wanted to protect you and shield you from any other pain. You'd never have to be alone anymore because you have me now and forever jagi. I promise to always be there at your highest and lowest points. I promise to always bring you light when the world gets dark. I promise to always listen to you and never let a day pass that we are not okay. I promise to always sing your worries away. I promise to always choose only you in every universe. And I promise a life of commitment to love only you and our future children"

They were now given their rings.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you wife and wife! Congratulations Winter and Karina! You may now kiss your wife" the officiant motioned Winter.

She slowly pulled the veil covering Karina's face and leaned in to kiss her now wife.

A loud applause filled the open space as they cheered on the newly weds. And Winter and Karina couldn't contain their happiness now that they're finally married.




 

 

"Good evening everyone! My name is Youngji and I'm honoured to be your emcee for tonight. On behalf of the lovely couple, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to join us on this joyous occasion to celebrate the union of Winter and Karina.”

The program started with the host asking the couple to do the honors of cutting the cake and had them feed each other with a piece. It was then followed by asking the couple to go to the dance floor for their first dance.

Bilang nasa music industry naman ang karamihan ng kapamilya ni Winter, pinaubaya na nila ang lahat ng gagamiting kanta for the reception except for their special performances kaya naman pinatugtog na ni Kai ang first song.

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

Winter was mouthing the lyrics to Karina as they danced, both getting teary eyed as they moved along with the music. As the song ended, Winter leaned Karina backwards and kissed her.

"Such a beautiful song, don't you think? I wish to find someone I can dance to soon. But anyway, may I call on the best woman, Ryujin Shin to give the couple a few words please?"

Kumalas muna sa pagkakayakap kay Yeji si Ryujin at lumakad na paharap. She tapped the microphone twice bago siya nagsalita.

"Hello everyone. Again my name is Ryujin Shin and I am Winter's best woman and best friend. As most of you know, Winter's really an introvert and you'd only see her be loud when she's surrounded by people she's already close with. Hindi yan gagawa ng first move kahit pa sa pakikipagkaibigan. Kaya swerte siyang kami ang naging mga kaibigan niya. When she told us about her doing a solo travel five years ago, skeptical kami sa plano niya hence the reason kung bakit gulat na gulat kami na napapayag niya din si Tita Erika (Taeyeon) na tumuloy sa planong iyon. But who would have thought fate already planned something for her and Karina. The first time pa lang na nakita ko na mag-post si Winter with another girl, I thought to myself, "! mah bro's grown up na". She later told us she met a girl and I was so proud of her to make a new friend on her own. Pero hindi lang pala friend ang magiging posisyon ni Karina sa buhay ni Winter. Mabilis nag-level up ang lahat sa kanila, being there as well to witness how my friend proposed. Memorable din sa akin yung araw na iyon pero that's a story for another time or lasingin nyo muna ko bago ko ikwento. Ang daming challenges din ang pinagdaanan nitong dalawa ito. Ilang beses na din ako at ng girlfriend ko naging tulay sa kanilang dalawa. Pero isa lang ang masasabi ko at iyon ay mahal na mahal talaga nila ang isa't isa. And here we are, witnesses to that love. Congratulations Winter and Karina, may the love you have for each other be the binding force to keep your relationship for a long time"

A round of applause was given to Ryujin who bowed to everyone before hugging the married couple. Sunod namang tinawag ang maid of honor kaya sinundo na ni Ryujin si Yeji at tinabihan as she gives her speech.

"Good everyone. My name is Yeji Hwang, Karina's maid of honor and best friend. I met Karina when she was at one of her lowest points. She mistook my white car as a cab kaya pagpasok niya ay ibinigay niya ang address niya not noticing na may isa pang nakasakay dito which is our other friend Ningning. We took her to the address she gave and actually took care of her cause she was drunk as hell. Dun kami nagsimulang maging magkaibigan. Since then, bihira ko lang siyang nakitang ngumiti or magexpress ng sobrang kaligayahan. Even when we were together, there's always this unseen force na whenever she feels happy, mapapalitan kaagad ito ng kalungkutan. And that force actually won over her for a while that she started distancing herself from us until wala na kaming naging balita. But then a few months later, she responded to an email Ningning sent and we started catching up. She even started talking about this girl she met. How her face lit up whenever she mentions Winter, I knew that this person is meant to be someone special to Karina. When we did meet Winter, nakita ko kung paano niya alagaan si Karina and how my friend would always have a smile on her face. That alone erased all my worries because I know now that Karina has Winter to lean on. Yes, mabilis ang progress ang naging simula ng love story nila but it's not always rainbows and butterflies and still won't even be in the future pero alam ko at kampante akong hinding hindi nila papabayaang may makapaghihiwalay pa sa kanila. Sabi nga nila, you find love in a hopeless place but the love they found in each other is of much greater force than any unseen ones. Congratulations to Karina and Winter!"

Muling nagpalakpakan ang mga guests at pagkatapos ay inanunsyo na magdidinner na muna sila.




 

 

The next part of the program were performances by their relatives. May acoustic band set up na din kaya pumwesto na ang mga pinsan ni Winter sa kani-kanilang instruments.

"Hello everyone and thank you once again for taking the time to celebrate my daughter Winter and Karina's wedding" pagbati ni Taeyeon sa mga guests.

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

Sumunod namang kumanta si Wendy.

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

Siyempre at hindi rin nagpatalo ang mga kamag anak ni Karina kahit wala naman talagang competition. Rosé sat by the keyboard and started playing.

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Pumagitna naman si Lisa as she sang the next line and everyone was surprised when they also danced as they sang.

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

Cali ran to her parents and join the ending pose which earned them a louder cheer. Si Ningning naman ang sumunod na pumagitna at habang si Yeji naman ang nasa keyboards

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game

Some people think
That the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
That life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

"Wonderful wonderful voices! Is there anyone here not good with singing? No? Wow. Just wow. But of course, after all those performances, our couple also has their own. Let's all give a round of applause to Karina!"

Humalik muna si Karina kay Winter bago ito tumayo at pumagitna sa lahat.

"A great evening to everyone present. Winter and I can't thank you enough for celebrating this important day with us. But before we give out our speeches, let me just serenade my wife tonight" Karina smiled in Winter's direction and began singing.


How many smiles
Does it take to be happy?
How many times
Do you have to feel lonely
Before you get the chance to meet someone
Before you get to meet someone like you?

How many songs
Can you write about heartbreak?
How to go on
When you're fed up with mistakes?
Maybe I just found the answers
Maybe I just found answers in you

Come give me all your love
I want you to know
We can make it together
Let the wind blow
All we need is each other
Come take my hand
You're all that I have
Now I won't let you go, 'cause I've found all the answers in you

Nilapitan ni Winter ang kanyang asawa.

Wait kinikilig siya dun.

At hinalikan ng malalim na slight na nagtagal. Kung hindi pa nag-react ang mga bata eh hindi sila titigil.

Hinatid muna ni Winter si Karina sa pwesto nila bago siya pumagitna ulit.

"I had an entirely different song in mind when I was preparing for this performance. But when I received something from my wife earlier, I knew I had to use it already"

Inabot na ni Ryujin ang bago niyang gitara at sinukbit ang strap bago siya nag-strum test at tsaka niya sinimulang tumugtog.


Aren't you somethin' to admire?
'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side

'Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass
I'll be there to pull you through
You just gotta be strong

'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're makin'
Two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

 

 

 

 

 

Songs Used:

I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden

Like I’m Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor

Best Part - Daniel Caesar

LOVE - Nat King Cole

I Found The Answers In You - Loving Caliber

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

 

 

 

 

A/N:

- Walang break up na mangyayare guys. Pinakaba ko lang kayo ng slight.

- Dahil din sa pa-surprise ni Winter sa concert nila kaya naisip ko na ganun din gagawin niya dito. Hehehehe.

- Gawa ako ng poll soon regarding family they’ll be creating. Like who’s gonna carry it.: )

- As always, leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.