Existence of The Sun

She's My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was seeing the past through Moojoo's eyes and she was walking behind the second oldest princess to meet up with Princess Mijin. The young woman who looked like the hallyu star was pacing back and forth worriedly in her room. She started to feel anxious and guilty for their wrongdoings. 

When the women visited her, she hurriedly grabbed her half-sister's arm and said, "Hongnam, I think we should rethink this."

The princess in yellow hanbok laughed, "What changed your mind, Sister?"

Mijin replied, "My mother already put her in dungeon. She won't go anywhere and bother anyone anymore. We should stop. Let her be and free Moojoo."

"Where's the fun in that?" Hongnam had a smug smile as she said, "You can easily say that because your brother is the king and you will be married soon,  but I will be left alone in this boring and dull palace."

"It has nothing to do with this! We're royal family. Don't you care what people might say if they found out what we've done?"

"Our mothers make sure nobody knows. And she won't tattle on us. Isn't it that right, Moojoo?"

The maid couldn't even look into their eyes, she had to let the wicked princesses tormenting the youngest princess because she still needed medicine for her mother, "Yes, Your Highness."

The maid was just standing there watching the two half-sisters fought and in the end, Princess Hongnam won the argument and brought a red hanbok belonged to the king. She told the maid to go along with their plan to let the youngest princess out of the dungeon then reported to the queens that Yongsun escaped by disguising herself as the king and tricked the guards.

 

Moojoo's heart was aching because she deeply cared for her princess but she couldn't let her dying mother continued living without medicine. With heavy steps, she visited Princess Yongsun in the dungeon with the red hanbok in her hands. She lied that she took the keys from the guard and stole the king's hanbok in order to let the princess escape from the dungeon then she's helping Yongsun dressed up with the red hanbok. They managed to escape and ran to the forest. When they were there waiting for the sunset, the princess confessed her feelings for the young maid but Moojoo had to reject her because she didn't think she deserved the princess' love after all she had done. 

The maid decided to tell the princess the truth about her betrayal and broke the princess' heart. As one last effort to show that she's still care, Moojoo could let the princess got captured and told her to run. Moojoo watched the older girl ran away up to the hill meanwhile she lured the guards and got herself caught by them. Unfortunately, there were too many royal guards and half of them were catching up to the princess. 

The guards wanted to take the maid back to the palace but on their way in the forest, they heard the other guards were shouting and a moment later, Princess Yongsun's scream. 

The young woman's heart was in pain as she fought and freed herself from the guards. Moojoo turned around and ran as fast as she could towards the hill. The royal guards quickly caught up to her and beat her with the unseathed swords, but the maid kept coming back up and crawling as they reached the top of the hill and they could see from afar that Princess Yongsun was cornered. 

"P- Princess..." Moojoo and her hand was reaching out on the ground, "Don't hurt her, please..." The young princess didn't see the maid and there were tears in her desperate sad eyes before she jumped off the cliff. Moojoo couldn't believe what she just witnessed. She was crying because the person she truly cared was gone and she shouted at the top of her lungs, "Princess! Noooo!!!!"

 

 

 

The blonde haired woman was screaming and woke up from her deep slumber. She's panting and had cold sweats all over her body. Moonbyul was in her bed, the one where Yongsun slept these days. It seemed that she just had a dream within a dream and everything felt so real and vivid, she couldn't tell if they're just dreams.

The princess, who was sleeping on a chair next to the bed woke up, "CEO-Nim!"

Moonbyul pulled the girl to her embrace and hugged her on the bed, "You're still here. Thank god."

‌"Where else would I be?"

‌"Thank you for staying alive and hanging in there, Yongsun-ah."

"CEO-Nim, what's wrong? You're scaring me."

Moonbyul let the girl sat on the bed and replied as she's staring at her own hands, still confused with what she experienced, "I- I don't know... What happened to me?"

Yongsun placed her hand on the CEO's leg and said, "You passed out during the live brodcast. Yonghoon and CyA had to carry you and Hyejin Unnie ended the live. You worn out and need rest," She got up from the bed but the older woman pulled her hand, "CEO-Nim..."

The blonde looked down and asked, "Can I just... Hug you one more time?"

The princess smiled and wrapped her arms around the CEO's shoulders, "Of course."

"Just stay like this a bit longer. Please."

 

The CEO took a day rest and stayed at home while the others were busy at the company preparing for Yongsun's debut. Moonbyul dialed Saju's number and she was staring out the window worrying that her dreams meant something bigger than just dreams.

"Hello?" The psychic answered, "Saju's speaking. Can I help you?"

"Ah, yes. Saju-ssi. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Moon Byulyi."

"Miss CEO! Of course I remember you!" The woman laughed on the phone, "How are you and the princess?"

"Yeah... About that..."

Moonbyul told Saju that she had been dreaming of Moojoo and recently she had a dream of Sunny's existance disappeared from everyone's memories. The psychic said Moonbyul gained knowledge of her past life through the dreams and Saju was optimistic it would help the CEO to redeem her soul's past mistakes. But the one about Sunny had different meaning. Dream could be a warning of what would happen and became premonitions.

It could come true as the after affect of the past self went to their current lifetime and also because even though the dear leader had difficult and tough life when she was alive, she chose to end everything and violated the laws of nature. The CEO didn't think it's fair for their souls to get through this and the universe had a peculiar way of testing them. Saju said it's unavoidable, there's a possibility that Sunny would be disappeared from everyone's memories if Yongsun stayed. Another scenario was in order to keep the late singer's existence, the princess would be pulled back to her time period because of certain events that happened in the past or the CEO had to be the one who made things right by sending Yongsun back.

The psychic had been observing the eclipse phases and there would be an uncommon full moon in 3 months time with similar energy as the solar eclipse and it's a sign of turning points and revelation. Saju's ancestor in Goryeo Dynasty did say to Yongsun : A new name, a new place, a new life. You will be able to achieve your dream but there's always a price. She speculated that it could mean so much more than just debuting Yongsun as an idol singer then they would live happily ever after. The CEO and the princess might need do something drastic in order to achieve the unbroken thread of fate and changed their lives completely. Moonbyul needed to be prepared and let the princess to return to her own time during full moon at the place where Yongsun was found, the Han river. The CEO couldn't fully accept it, she already developed feelings for Yongsun, but she also didn't want everyone to forget Sunny. Saju suggested Moonbyul should make a decision before it's too late because there shouldn't be two suns in the sky.

After ending the conversation with the psychic, Moonbyul went to get the red hanbok from the storage room. There's different feeling as she's touching it in her hands after she had a dream of the moments before the princess disappeared from Goryeo. Her fingers tracing the gold threads and remembered the dream vividly like it just happened yesterday, "Princess Hongnam is Taeyeon Sunbae and Princess Mijin is BoA Sunbae. Queen Consort Hongra is Irene," Moonbyul listing the names and asked herself, "Who are Queen Regent Miran and her sons? Wait... If Mijin had a change of heart, could her family too?"

The CEO searched online about the royal family during King Min's reign in Goryeo Dynasty. Apparently, 10 years after he became the king, Min died from unknown illness and months later, his mother also died due extreme lost and sadness. Princess Mijin got married off to the prince of a distant kingdom across the sea, meanwhile Hongnam and her mother remained at the palace with Min's younger brother. Unfortunately, not long after, the youngest prince was killed by assassins who came to the palace and ending the Choi family's reign.

 

 

 

After the second teaser released and the album's pre-order opened, everyone was crazy for Solar. They loved the concept, the music and her look in the teaser pictures and videos. They couldn't wait any longer and kept searching her name on the internet. But it didn't last long because Queendom out of the blue dropped a collab news of the trio consisted of Seulgi, Yeri and Joy called Cherry On Top with their senior, Taeyeon for their upcoming album. Since they're from bigger and well funded company, of course all of the attention went to them.

Moonbyul and her team had no idea about it and suddenly had a he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter