Metamorphosis

She's My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aiki and Noze were warming up in the dance practice room. The red haired woman only wore a sport bra and cargo pants, meanwhile the other wore blue crop top and black track pants. Moonbyul and Yongsun arrived a bit later and the girl gasped seeing the dancers' toned bodies when she entered the room. 

The CEO noticed and suddenly covering the princess' eyes, "Ya! Aiki Unnie, Noze-ssi! What are you wearing?"

"We're wearing our regular clothes obviously, what's wrong?" The red haired one stretched her left leg and walked to them with a smile, "Hey, you must be Solar. Nice to meet you, I'm Aiki."

"And I'm Noze," The taller woman greeted, "Omo you look prettier in real life, Solar-ssi!"

"No... You are prettier," The girl politely bowed her head and shook their hands, "Please to meet both of you. You can call me Yongsun."

"Cute," The red haired woman smirked as she's opening her laptop to show them the choreography video that the Hook crew recorded the day before with the title track's demo version so Yongsun hadn't heard her version of the song.

The Hook's leader explained, "Because I know Mamamoo preferred to use hand mics, so I assumed Yongsun-ssi too. The moves are easy and she can still control her vocal while dancing, but easy doesn't mean cheap, alright? I made the moves sharp and fast for this part and there's a surprise for the dance break part."

The CEO was liking it so far because they all could see Hook's signature witty and unique style in the choreo and she's nodding in approval as her eyes fixed on the screen. The WAYB's leader, Noze took over to explain, "It was Aiki Unnie's idea and I created the dance break right here," She pointed out just in time for the part appeared on the screen.

A male dancer suddenly came to frame as the other dancers left. He moved behind Aiki, they were doing hip roll in unison and with the same rhythm. There's a mix of R&B style in the dance then the male dancer moved to the side and Aiki faced him as if they're dancing together, their movements mimicked each other, flirting and teasing but they didn't have skinship whatsoever.

Moonbyul stopped nodding her head and crossed her arms on her chest. After the choreography ended, she tilted her head, "I love everything but the dance break. Why there's a male dancer suddenly appeared? And the dance is... It's not appropriate for her."

Noze startled because the CEO spoke coldly and showed her dislike for the choreo she created. Aiki stepped forward and said, "It's necessary for the song. The dance break is supposed to be a couple dance. The girl was thinking about her crush and she imagined that person appeared in front of her and she's singing her heart out to them. They're dancing like tango but not in literal meaning. I mean it like, they exchange affection, flirting and moving in the same rhythm and harmony like a couple but they can't touch each other because it's not real. It's all in her head. Noze did amazing creating that part."

"Wow," Yongsun finally commented on the choreography, "I think it's a beautiful analogy of someone having a crush."

The blonde never thought the girl would like that part. Guess she could make it work and said, "Fine. Then changed the male dancer to female."

Aiki blinked her eyes and clapped, "Oh, man! So you want her debut to be a bit fruity? I'm down for it. I can change him with... Hmm... Let's see. Jiyeon, Odd or Rageon. They look handsome wearing a suit. You pick, Byul-ah."

Moonbyul couldn't choose not because the dancers were lacking, but she couldn't imagine Yongsun dancing sensually with them. She let out a sigh and said, "I don't know... I can't think."

The taller dancer seemed to notice that the idol trainee kept glancing at the CEO with her big doe eyes, as if the girl was expecting Moonbyul to be her dance partner. Noze leaned to whisper in Aiki's ear, "Unnie, I know the perfect person for it."

The red haired woman felt ticklish and laughed, "Aigo, Noze-ah. I was behaving myself but you let your hot breath on my ear. Are you looking for trouble, girl? Because I can give you some right now."

Noze slapped her arm, "Unnie! It's not the time to be greasy!"

"Alright, I got you, baby," Aiki winked and cleared before saying it out loud, "Byul-ah, why don't you do it?"

"Eh?" The CEO coughed and flustered, "W- Why so suddenly? M- Me? But it's not appropriate for the company's CEO to appear on the stage and the MV dancing like that. Name someone who's done it."

"A lot of people," Aiki counted the names, "JYP, Psy, who else? Anyway, you're the most handsome woman I've seen and you're a great dancer too," The red haired woman said and measuring their heights, "Your height difference is also perfect."

"Omo! You're right, Unnie!" Noze agreed and added, "If you're not comfortable having her dancing with someone else, why don't you do it yourself?"

"If you think of it that way..." Moonbyul looked at the girl who nodded slighty, "Okay, I'll try."

 

The CEO took off her jacket, ed the top button of her shirt and rolled up her sleeves. The sight was too y for Yongsun to see and her face was blushing even before they started dancing. Aiki and Noze taught them the couple dance first so they positioned themselves just like the male dancer and Aiki from the choreo video. Moonbyul was standing behind the girl and they watched the choreographers showing the moves step by step.

"Move your hips like this, go down and back up," Aiki was demonstrating the dance move and her toned, sweaty abs were flexing as she's doing hip roll sensually, "One, two! Three, four! Pow! Pow! Like that! Come on!"

It looked so easy when the dancer did it but Moonbyul disliked choreography that involving hip movements so she's having a hard time copying Aiki. Meanwhile, the princess kept gulping and shaking her head. Having three attractive women dancing with her in the practice room was too much for her. Especially when the blonde woman was dancing behind her the whole time.

"This won't do," Aiki combed her red hair back and pulled Moonbyul's arm, she put the CEO closer to the girl and told them to dance with her counts, "Try to move reeeaaallly slow this time and feel the tension and passion between the two of you. One, two!"

Moonbyul moved her hips forward slowly following Aiki's direction and because the distance was closer this time, her knees brushed against Yongsun's thighs a couple of times. The CEO stopped moving and backed away before she got from the move and their positions, "Ah! I can't do this! It's too sensual for me, I won't do it and either will Yongsun. Right, Yongsun-ah?"

The girl didn't respond and just standing there. When Moonbyul leaned forward to see her face, it seemed her soul had left her body because Yongsun was dazed and her face was so red someone might mistaken she's having a fever. 

"Aiki Unnie! Look at what you've done to our poor, innocent Yongsun!"

"Aigo, aigo. Our cutie Yongsunie is not used to dancing this way?" Aiki suddenly hugged the girl, "That's why Unnie is here to teach you how to dance sensually with your hips. Unlike this stiff pelvis, Moonbyul."

"Ya, Unnie!" The blonde pulled the dancer away from Yongsun who got really flustered, "Stop flirting with every woman you see, aren't you married?"

"I may have a husband, but I don't have a girlfriend yet." Aiki winked and Yongsun shuddered.

 

The CEO rubbing her neck nerveously as she's trying to negotiate with the dancers to change the dance break because she didn't think they could pull it off. Aiki said the CEO should accepted the choreo because she was sure people would love it and the red haired dancer also persuaded the blonde by saying they would show support and do the dance challenge with Solar and hopefully the song would be viral. 

Moonbyul couldn't say no but she had to calm herself down before continue. She excused herself to wash her face and leaving Yongsun with the dancers. Aiki decided to take a break and they all were sitting on the floor. She smirked and joked, "I bet she's going to e in her office or something. Did you see her flustered face, Noze-ah?"

The taller dancer surpressed her laughs and punched Aiki's arm, "Unnie!"

The princess heard a strange word she hadn't hear before and asked the older women innocently, "What is e mean?"

Aiki and Noze looked at the girl amazed and said in unison, "Omo..."

 

The blonde haired woman washed her face in the bathroom and suddenly an idea popped in her head after talking with Aiki. She whispered, "Maybe I can push the organic promotion more... That's it!"

After drying her face, Moonbyul took quick steps to her office and standing in front of the whiteb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter