Good choice

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook walked back to her room after interviewing the 4th applicant. He was good but demanded a few things, like "I want my own room", "Do I get office mobile number?", "I want overtime pay if I work longer hours" etc. She was initially impressed by this Park Seo Joon's achievements but now she just want to eliminate him!

Of all the applicants, Kyuhyun was better in terms of all areas, overall achievements, attitude, mannerism, leadership quality, and vision. But she has to be fair to all, so she would present all applicants to her father in the afternoon.

By Monday lunch time, Kyuhyun felt sad that he didn't get a call from Ryeowook or Kim Enterprise. It wasn't that he was desperate to get out from his present company, but he felt that he could grow more in a better company, and because Ryeowook was there. 

He also wanted to get away from his present company because one of the secretaries, Seo Juhyun, kept chasing after him and kept asking him out, and she didn't give up! Not that he didn't want to give her a chance, but common, his heart has always been set on only one particular person, and he has no room for others.

He was driving back from an external meeting on that afternoon when his phone rang. His heart nearly dropped due to excitement because his phone was showing "Ryeong calling".

He put it on speaker "Hi Ryeong! Sorry you are on speaker coz I'm driving"

"Hi Kyu! No worries. Are you available tomorrow at 3pm, for a meet up session with my father? So sorry I didn't call earlier because my father's schedule was quite pack and his secretary only managed to free up his time tomorrow afternoon"

"It's okay Ryeong. Sorry give me about 2 minutes? I'm parking my car" Kyuhyun told her with an apologetic voice.

Ryeowook just love hearing him calling her Ryeong. She don't know why but she felt close to him all over again. It's seemed like their relationship never changed eventhough 7 years has past.

Kyuhyun stopped and parked his car at a nearby cafe so that he could concentrate on their conversation. 

"Sorry Ryeong. You were saying at 3pm tomorrow? Yes, sure, I can be there" he said after a quick check on his e-calendar. He has a meeting with his staff on a small project, but he could reschedule that meeting. 

"Okay great! You let me know when you arrived? I will bring you to my father's office" Ryeowook said with a cheerful voice. 

"Okay thanks Ryeong" Kyuhyun said with a thankful voice. Then he realised something "Ohh, my apologies, I should address you as Miss Kim because it is official business call" he practically smacked his head. 

Ryeowook laughed. And she sound so cute! Kyuhyun felt some corner of his heart had just burst into sparkles. 

"It's alright, really. My fault too, I should start my conversion by addressing you as 'Mr Cho'. Anyway, I can't wait to see you tomorrow Kyu. Maybe you have to take the afternoon off because my father might want to adjourn to a coffee break. Anyway, congratulations, you got the job!!". 

"Ohmygod, thank you Ryeong!! Okay, I'll take a half-day afternoon off. Can't wait to see you tomorrow too!" 

"We will let you know more about the job offering and other details during the meet up, okay? See you Kyu-Kyu. Bye.. " 

"Goodbye Ryeong and thank you!" Kyuhyun smile and off his phone. "Yes!!!" he practically screaming in his car!! So now he understood why he was attracted to apply the position at Kim Enterprise. Because his heart must have known that someone was there! This was what people say "Follow your heart and go for it!!". 

Nevertheless, he thanked God for this opportunity. And he was happy that he found Ryeowook again and that she actually still like him a lot. He wondered whether this  opportunity would also mean that he and Ryeowook were meant to be together? From the bottom of his heart, he really hope so! 

Ryeowook smile widely after she off her phone. She wanted to call Kyuhyun personally about the good news and had turned down Jessica's offer to call him. 

Her mind went back to last Friday when she present

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter