Guests

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wow Kyu, this apartment is great!! Not as big as your previous apartment, but much better! And nice view!!" Changmin gave him a thumbs up!

"And I didn't even know there are residential area at Incheon! I thought there's only airport! Hahaha" Minho chipped in, and was playfully smack at his head by Kyuhyun.

"Of course there is, you dimwit! Incheon is a city on it's own!" Kyuhyun laughed, followed by Changmin.

"And this is so cosy! Why not we just stay overnight during soccer match? Since it's too far to drive back?" Minho suggested to Changmin while relaxing at the sofa set.

They had finished helping Kyuhyun to move in and arranging everything that Kyuhyun had brought over in his car and in Changmin's car. And Kyuhyun gave them a house tour to show them his new apartment.

"You two are welcome to sleep over! Just that I only have one king size bed!" Kyuhyun grinned. He did contemplate to look for a 2 bedroom apartment initially, but since he just starting a new job, he recon he wouldn't have time to have guest sleeping over, so 1 bedroom is enough for now.

"Ahhh hyung, I can always sleep here!!!" Minho claimed his sleeping arrangement already. "Changmin-hyung, you sleep at the king size bed" Minho laughed.

Changmin laughed. "Want to drive to Incheon Airport for lunch? Lots of cafe there! I can drive!" he suggested.

"Yup, let's go!" Kyuhyun agreed. It was good that Changmin suggested to drive so that he would be free to text Ryeowook. 

She had sent him her photo in hanbok for her cousin's wedding and she looked so lovely. He had replied that she looked very beautiful and he added "Keep your hair long for our wedding so that you can bun-up your hair by then..." and he gave a heart emoticon. Ryeowook replied with laughing emoticon. 

He missed her terribly since they didn't meet for the whole week. Apparently talking on the phone wasn't enough for him. He sighed "I'm so crazy... " and looked out the window. 

"Okay hyung, out with it! Who's the girl?!!!" Minho tapped his shoulder from his back seat. 

"What are you talking about??..." Kyuhyun tried not to venture into his love life. 

"You are lost in your World after you see your phone...." Changmin laughingly . He turned into Incheon International Terminal carpark. "Okay, after we settle down and order our food, you tell us all about it!!" he raised his eyebrows at Kyuhyun, who smile and nodded his head. 

Of course, Kyuhyun had wanted to tell both his best friends about Ryeowook, just that he didn't know when. Well, since Minho had brought it up, might as well he tell them everything. He has told his sister everything too, and has hinted to his parents that he liked somebody, and they were happy for him and told him to bring the girl home to introduce to them whenever he was ready. 

So, once they had settled in Banjoo restaurant at 4th floor, Terminal 1, and ordered their food, both Minho and Changmin put their elbows on the table and waited for Kyuhyun to start his story. Kyuhyun face-palm, but since he had agreed to tell them, he took a deep breath, and told them everything. 

"Where's your phone?" Minho asked Kyuhyun. 

"Why...?" Kyuhyun asked. But Minho insisted, so he took out his phone and passed it to Minho. 

Minho took some photos of Kyuhyun secretly while Kyuhyun was talking to Changmin, and then get the 3 of them them to take a selfie. He saw a previous text message from 'Girlfriend', and smilingly sent photos of Kyuhyun and their selfie photo as well, to Ryeowook, with the message "I miss you to death. I can't even eat. Keep thinking of you, even with my friends around......." and click sent. 

"What did you sent? Gimme back" Kyuhyun snatched his phone from a laughing Minho. He playfully punched him and checked his phone. He smacked Minho after reading what he had sent. 

Just then, Ryeowook replied him!! "Kyu-Kyu, I miss you too, and I wish that I'm there with you..." and she also sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter