Nabbed

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown to Mr Lee Soo-Hyuk who had drove off angrily, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook actually didn't drive off but hide in Kyuhyun's car.  

Kyuhyun took a video of Mr Lee walking back angrily from the car park lift to his car, and then drove off. Kyuhyun clicked the camera to capture the car plate number too.

"Kyu, there's a surveillance camera at our floor, do you want to gather evidence now? I have the authority for the security department to let us view the surveillance tape" Ryeowook told him softly. 

"Yes, let's do it now. I don't think Mr Lee will be back because he couldn't find the file" Kyuhyun said and hide Ryeowook's laptop bag which she had stuffed Mr Lee's file in there too, under the back seat. "Let's go to the security room".

They managed to get a copy of the security footage showing that Mr Lee went into Ryeowook's room, and Kyuhyun, together with 2 security officers and Ryeowook herself,  thereafter went to her room to see what damaged Mr Lee has done. 

Once they saw that her drawers were force opened, Kyuhyun had called the police and at the same time, Ryeowook called her father to update him.

By the time they had settled with the police and provided all the evidence, it was already 1am. The police had arrange for a warrant of arrest and would provide an update to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook the next morning. 

"Thank you, Kyu-Kyu. I really don't know what I will do without you..." Ryeowook thanked him sincerely, as they settled in Kyuhyun's car.

"Your safety is my priority, and next time if you need to stay late or need any help, just call and tell me, alright?. Don't try to solve it yourself..." he pinched her nose playfully. 

"Stay at my apartment and we eat instant noodles?" Ryeowook asked him since it was late, and last week, Kyuhyun had brought over some of his daily and work attires to her apartment. 

"Good idea.  At least I can assured myself that you get some sleep" he said, and added "I'll sleep in the guest room.." he glanced at her while driving.

"Okayy" Ryeowook smile and looked down. They haven't really discuss on their wanting each other badly. She knew that Kyuhyun really respected her and wanted to be intimate only on their wedding day,  but she knew that it was easier than say. They had to practice restrain and tried hard not to cross the line.

Though it was common to attend weddings and saw that the bride was already pregnant,  but to the older folks, this was not acceptable, as the purity of marriage has lost it's meaning.

Just one more month, and they would he husband and wife!

"Kyu-Kyu, don't forget we have the bridal boutique appointment this coming Saturday morning" she reminded him.

"Ahh yes, thanks for the reminder! Hope all our fittings are ready. I remember your dress was too long, coz you are such a midget!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Too bad you love this midget..." Ryeowook glanced at him and showed her tongue at him.

"Yes, I fell in love with this cute midget and I love your petite size coz you fit nicely in my arms...... amongst other things" he laughed while pinching her cheek.

Once they had reached Ryeowook's apartment,  Kyuhyun suggested they both took a quick shower and then whoever finished first, to boil water and get the instant noodle ready.

Kyuhyun took a shower in the main toilet and came out first, looking fresh, but with messy hair.  He took the kettle and boil water, and looked for the ramyeon.

"Ryeong, which ramyeon you want? Chicken or seafood or tomyam?" he asked her from outside her bathroom door.

"Ohhh.., chicken! Thanks, babe" she  answered while opening her bathroom door, and smile at Kyuhyun who was there outside her door,  looking so gorgeous with his messy wet hair.

"Alright..." he said and gave her a peck on her lips, before turning to go back to the kitchen.

He very much like to hug her, but, told himself "self restrained...self restrained"... and he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter