The story

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Omma, I don't want to go to this spa again!" Ryeowook was complaining. She has endured the pain from the massage and had suppressed to shout!  She did feel fresh and rejuvenated, but her body was aching all over.  They went back to their hotel suite and she immediately slumped on the sofa. 

"You feel the pain because you are lazy to go for spa and massage, all these while. It's good for blood circulation you know, and for your womb! Once you get married, you will get pregnant. It's also for a healthy pregnancy!" Mrs Kim told her daughter. 

"Ahhh omma... I don't know when we will plan for children..." 

"Of course once you two are married, you should plan to start a family! I want grandchildren!" 

"But Kyu hasn't talk about kids yet..." 

"He will, once you two are getting married" Mrs Kim brushed her off. "Come, let's go for a swim"

"What? My body is aching. I want to rest..." 

"You can rest later after our lunch. Appa said the conference catered lunch for the participants, so the guys are having lunch there and will not be joining us. So, after our swim, then we eat?" 

Ryeowook sighed. 

"Come, let's go get our swimming costume!" her mother insisted and pulled her up. 

Ryeowook gave up and got up. She went to her room to take out her swim suit from her luggage. It was deep purple, one piece suit, with cute stars at one corner. She put it on, and put on a teeshirt over it. She grabbed her bathrobe and towel, and kept her phone, room card key, a credit card, and earphone into a zipper bag. 

The swimming pool was on the same floor as the business conference hall but on the other end. 

Kyuhyun went to the gents during lunch break, after he had finished his food. He wanted to call Donghae to ask how things were in the office, so he took out his phone and walked towards the pool area just to have some fresh air and to talk on the phone. 

However, he saw Ryeowook and Mrs Kim, who was getting ready to step into the pool. Ryeowook was in purple swimsuit and was stretching, and wasn't aware that Kyuhyun was at the glass door. 

"She is so pretty" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and smile to himself. So, instead of calling Donghae, Kyuhyun use his phone to take some photos of his beloved girlfriend. He chuckled because she looked so cute, and he planned to send the photos to Ryeowook's phone, just to . 

His texted her "You look so cute and lovely in that purple swimsuit. How am I supposed to concentrate on the conference now??!!" and he sent it! 

He laughed and walked back to the conference room. He saw Mr Kim talking to another businessman, so Kyuhyun went to get coffee for himself and for Mr Kim, since he saw that he wasn't holding any cup. 

"Hi! Mind if I join?" he smile politely and asked Mr Kim and the other guy. 

"Kyuhyun!! Come come. This is Mr Park from NCT Technology. I met him 2 years ago in another conference and we have been keeping in touch since! But we both didn't know that we are attending this conference" Mr Kim laughed happily, and introduced Mr Park to Kyuhyun. 

"Mr Park, this is Cho Kyuhyun, my most favourite staff and my future son-in-law!" he grinned. 

"Woww! I finally meet Mr Kim's future son-in-law!! Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun!!" Mr Park extended his hand to Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun bowed politely and accepted his hand "Nice to meet you too, Mr Park!" 

"Mr Kim has been mentioning your name! I heard you are the one transforming the company to be tech savvy! I'm so impressed!!" Mr Park genuinely praised Kyuhyun. "And I'm sad that his daughter is no longer available!" he laughed out loud, followed by Mr Kim. 

"Mr Park, you know my daughter. She wasn't interested to settle down until Kyuhyun came into the picture. Now I'm the one who couldn't wait for her to settle down!!" he laughed with Mr Park. 

"We had wanted to take it slow to get to know each other better, so I haven't officially propose to her yet. I was planning to propose to her here, in Busan..." Kyuhyun grinned to Mr Kim. 

"Really?!! Ohh Kyuhyun, you just make me the happiest father!!" he patted Kyuhyun's shoulder "Have you bought the ring?" Mr Kim asked him with interest. 

"Not yet, but I saw a jewellery shop at level 2 here in this hotel. I was planning to take a look" Kyuhyun grinned widely. 

"Let's go during the afternoon break?!!!" Mr Park suggested. "We both old men can offer you some suggestions!" Mr Park playfully nudged Mr Kim and both nodded their heads and laughed. 

"Yes, let's go during tea break later? At least Wook will not know!!" Mr Kim laughed. 

"Okay, let's do that!! Thank you Mr Park and Mr Kim" Kyuhyun nodded and grinned. 

"It's about time you call me abunim, and Wook's mother as ommonim..." Mr Kim laughed, and Mr Park nodded his head, agreeing with Mr Kim! 

Kyuhyun chuckled "I will have to practice...." 

They laughed, sipped their coffee and then stepped back into the conference hall. 

Ryeowook climbed up from the pool, to sit at the platform lazy chair after 3 laps of swimming. Her mother had told her that their drinks were here, and then she waved at her and went into the jacuzzi. 

Ryeowook took out her phone after she has sipped her drink. Her jaw literally dropped when she saw the photos that Kyuhyun sent!!! She looked up and looked around, but the naughty man was nowhere to be seen! "Ohhh it was sent at 12.30pm just now. Must be his lunch break! And he's so naughty, he's spying in me!" Ryeowook laughed to herself. 

She became shy because Kyuhyun saw her body. She wondered whether he was okay to see her like this? She knew since uni days, Kyuhyun didn't like to show his body in public, so even Ryeowook herself would not put on revealing tops during summer, so that he wouldn't give her an annoyed look. 

Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter