In Busan

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They reached the Ananti Hilton Busan around 5.30pm, and after they had parked their cars, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook helped to bring in all their luggage, and then Kyuhyun proceeded to the concierge to check-in and to mention about their reservation.

Ryeowook and her mother stepped towards the large glass window to admire the view outside. Featuring ocean views, Ananti Hilton Busan was set in a beautiful seafront location, on a secluded stretch of Busan’s coastline. It was less than two kilometers from sights such as the Haedong Yonggung Temple and Ananti Town’s ocean-front bookstore, open-air theaters, and souvenir shops. 

The lady at the concierge was smiling non-stop at Kyuhyun while serving him with the checked-in details, and seeing her behaviour, Mrs Kim turned and nudged Ryeowook for her to stand next to Kyuhyun at the concierge.

Ryeowook gave her a "whatever for?" face but she still turned and stepped towards the concierge.

"Hey Ryeong! They can only give us 3 room cards, is it okay?" Kyuhyun asked her.

Ryeowook nodded and smile "Yeah it's fine, omma can share with appa"

"Or we can share..." he grinned and squeezed her hand which was at the counter ledge, and then turned to the concierge lady to finish up the checked-in.

Ryeowook did notice that the concierge lady smile lesser now, and she wanted to laugh because Kyuhyun was oblivious to her flirtatious smiles and tone.

The 3-room suite was spacious, luxurious and have beautiful ocean view and city view towards their right. Kyuhyun helped to bring in all the luggage and they quickly change to a warmer attire to go down for dinner, because they wanted to walk along the beach after dinner.

Dinner was lovely. They ordered Chinese and it was very satisfying. Thereafter they started walking down and stroll along the beach. 

As they were walking behind the parents, Kyuhyun intertwined his fingers with Ryeowook. She tried to pull back but Kyuhyun wouldn't let go and gave her a 'don't pull back' look. 

The moon over the horizon was very enchanting, and at one point of the beach, they could view the full moon! Ryeowook and Mrs Kim stopped to take some photos, and Ryeowook even pulled Kyuhyun for a selfie with the moon. Kyuhyun purposely position his head to block the moon, and ended up getting pinched by Ryeowook, and after a few minutes of laughter, they finally managed to get some good selfies. 

A few hotel guests who were also strolling, stopped and took photos of the moon too. It was lovely, with tiny stars twinkling around it, and Kyuhyun has to resist the urge to kiss Ryeowook, as there were too many people and her parents were there too, though they were slightly further than them. 

"I want to kiss you...." he whispered at her ear. 

"Later..." she whispered back and playfully used her elbow to nudge at him. 

"Nobody is paying attention to us.... so, we can do it quick..." he whispered to her. 

She chuckled and turned to him to tell him to stop it, but Kyuhyun was faster! He kissed her and then grinned triumphantly, earning some playful beatings from Ryeowook! 

Kyuhyun laughed and then hugged her from behind, kissed her hair and then slowly let her go. "Let's take photos with your parents..." he smile at her, and pulled her gently along. 

They got somebody to take a few family photos for them, and then Kyuhyun took just Mr and Mrs Kim against the beautiful full moon. 

When Mr Kim decided to go back to their suite, Ryeowook told them that they would go up in a while. 

"Okay, but Wook, don't keep him out for too long. He got conference tomorrow..." Mr Kim told his daughter, laughed and walked away with Mrs Kim, who waved at them. 

"Tsk..." Ryeowook gave a face.

"What?.." Kyuhyun asked as he didn't understand why Ryeowook was annoyed. 

"Appa should have said 'Kyuhyun, don't keep Wook out too long. It's cold'... coz I'm his daughter! But he's more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter