Wedding day

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"How's your bruise?" Mrs Kim asked Ryeowook after the bride-to-be has done with her showers. She has brought up toast bread and coffee into her daughter's room, so that her dear daughter could eat some food before her colleagues came to help her with the wedding gown.

"Better, after you applied the ointment, omma, but it's still visible..." Ryeowook showed her bruise to her mum. "I think I will bandage it so that I don't feel any pain during the wedding...."

"Aishhhh, I'm sure my handsome son-in-law will carry you if you tell him that you are in pain!" Mrs Kim chuckled.

"Ahhh omma..." Ryeowook laughed shyly, making her mother laughed.

"You two will stay one night at your apartment before your flight, right?" Mrs Kim passed her the cup of coffee.

"Yes, Kyu-Kyu said I'll be too tired if we fly off immediately after the reception...." she said, taking the coffee and sipped it.

Mrs Kim smile, knowing men very well. Of course the main idea was because they wanted their 1st night to be memorable, instead of spending it on a plane!

Jessica and Sunny came, and Mrs Kim called their helper to bring up some more breakfast and coffee.  

Jessica helped to bandage Ryeowook's knee after applying some more ointment, and got Ryeowook to walk around to check whether the bandaged was comfortable to her, and when Ryeowook gave the okay signed, then they start preparing to put on the wedding attire.

Mrs Kim left her daughter's room to get ready herself. She was so happy that finally, her daughter was getting married! And Mrs Kim loved Kyuhyun, not only because he was charming and well-mannered, but because she herself could see that Kyuhyun loved her daughter very much, and truly cared for her!

Meanwhile, the 3 handsome guys were ready and after taking so many photos amongst themselves, they left Kyuhyun's apartment. They brought along Kyuhyun's luggage for his honeymoon trip and put it in his car boot. 

Kyuhyun's car has been decorated with wedding ribbons, which Minho had done a good job transforming the car into a wedding car, early this morning!

"It's very nice, Minho! Thank you so much!!!" Kyuhyun patted his shoulder.

"No problem, hyung! Anyway, I got to stay for free this month at your apartment.. haha" Minho laughed making Changmin spanked his backside, and Kyuhyun broke into a laughed too.

After taking some photos with the car, they set off to the wedding venue. 

Both Changmin and Minho didn't allow Kyuhyun to drive because they said that he should just relax at the backseat, else he would get too nervous and couldn't concentrate on driving!

Kyuhyun received a text from Ryeowook with her photo in wedding gown, but with her veil down, so he couldn't see her face. She looked so lovely, nevertheless. He smiled because his wife-to-be was so naughty, purposely sent him a photo with her veil on.

He replied "You are so naughty Ryeong. You purposely sent me your photo with your veil down! Just watch out, I will eat you up tonight!" And he put in laughing emoticons. 

Ryeowook giggled when she received Kyuhyun's reply. She missed him and couldn't wait for them to be together. Just a few hours more!!

The girls were taking photos when Mr Kim called them. They were laughing and helped Ryeowook to climb down the staircase.

"Wowww, my daughter is so pretty!!! Are you ready to be hand-over to Kyuhyun?" Mr Kim laughed happily. 

Ryeowook giggled shyly. "Yes, appa. Shall we go?" 

"Yes! Let go!!" Mr Kim said excitedly. "Come ladies, sit in with Wookie! And you, dear, come, let's go!" 

"Mr Kim, Jessica has a car, so we will go in her car. We will bring the wedding banquet attires too" Sunny told her boss.

"Ahhh ok ok. Then dear, you sit with our daughter?" Mr Kim told his wife.

"Yes, let me sit with our pretty bride!" Mrs Kim helped her beloved daughter to get into the car. After everyone settled in, the two car left for the wedding venue.

"Omma, appa, how was your wedding day? Everything went smoothly?" Ryeowook asked her parents.

"She was late! I waited patiently for her you know!" Mr Kim laughed, from the driver seat.

Mrs Kim laughed. "It was raining, and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter