Blissful

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


While the blissfully married couple flew off to Greece for their honeymoon, Donghae was tasked to handle the 2 senior VPs who objected the new all-in-1 staff access card.

Following Kyuhyun's suggestion to offer the 2 VPs to be the first team of staff to use the new all-in-1 access card, Donghae did a short video as well as a PowerPoint presentation slides to demo on how the new staff card and new login ID can be used.

He has sent a meeting invite to the 2 senior VPs to walkthrough the video and slides, and he was waiting for them in meeting room 3, but the 2 senior VPs were late.

"What should I do if they didn't want to attend my presentation? Common, think...." Donghae asked himself. Then he asked himself again "What will Kyuhyun do in this situation?.... Hmmm... he didn't like to waste time, so I think he will call the 2 VPs" and he proceeded to call them!

Both Mr Park Jungsu and Mr Kim Youngwoon apologised and told Donghae that their earlier meeting had just ended. They promised to attend the presentation walkthrough. 

Donghae smile triumphantly! Yes, he must always follow how his boss do things. As Kyuhyun's one-down and his cover, Donghae must live-up to his boss' expectation, and must settle this issue so that his boss would not have too many things to settle when he was back to office.

"Heyy Donghae, sorry we are late" Mr Park Jungsu stepped in, followed by Mr Kim Youngwoon, who babbled the same apologies.

"No problem, Mr Park and Mr Kim" Donghae bowed at the two of them, and took out 2 cards from the box prepared by Taemin. Taemin had done a prototype of access card for the 2 senior VPs, as well as their 1-Office login ID.

Donghae continued "Before I start the presentation, here are your prototype access card with your name, rank, and the barcode. I will explain to you on how to use it. Let's start!" Donghae smile, and gestured the monitor screen in front, so that their attention would he on the screen.

Donghae explained that the staff all-in-1 card would be linked to their 1-Office login ID. 

1-Office would be Kim Enterprise official login ID into their system, and it would be linked to every requests, example, for leave application, for reimbursement of medical and dental expenses, for transport claim, for viewing e-salary receipt, etc.

For access to office premises, staff just need to tap this all-in-1 card, and it was not just to access office premises, but also to print anything at the photocopier or printer or scanner. They don't have to select any printers, they just need to click 'send' for their document to print, and just go to any printer and tapped their card, the document would be routed to that printer!

Donghae had brought in a printer, and since Mr Park brought along his laptop, he requested Mr Park to allow him to install the 1-Office login software, and got him to login. Afterwhich, Donghae got him to login, create a password, and access his email. He guided Mr Park on how to send an email to print.

Mr Park did, and Donghae politely gestured him to tap his prototype card at the printer, and ta-da! It printed the email that Mr Park has sent!

"Wow, this is very impressive!" Mr Park started showing his interest. "Kangin-ah, bring your laptop here so that Donghae can install the 1-Office software!" he told Mr Kim Youngwoon, who's nickname was 'Kangin'.

Mr Kim nodded and went out to get his laptop. Donghae installed the 1-Office software in his laptop as well, and got Mr Kim to login, create a password, and then demonstrated how to print, how to apply leave, etc, all using 1-Office login ID.

"Wowww, I admit this will make our work easier!" Mr Kim nodded his head. "So, we will use this new card and 1-Office login from today onwards?"

"Yes, you two are selected for trial run. After 1 week, I think you will be pro in using the new system!" Donghae smile. "Once everything is finalise and our CEO gives the green light, we will work with HR to provide all staff with a brand new staff card, and assigned 1-Office ID to everybody. And our team will go around to install the 1-Office software, which will be centrally managed, for subsequent updates" he told them.

"Wow, I didn't know that it will make our working life simpler. I'm so sorry that we objected to this new access card initially. Now we know the benefits and we are happy to be the 1st ones to use this new system!" Mr Kim told Donghae, which was fully agreed by Mr Park too.

"I'm happy to help with anything, Mr Park and Mr Kim. Just call me if you need any help, and you can use the card immediately too. We will replace your card together with everyone else later on" Donghae smile and bowed at them.

He breathed a sigh of relieved once they had left the meeting room, still talking excitedly about the new system. He was glad that Kyuhyun's idea to have these 2 senior staff to try first, really worked! He would text his boss later, to tell him the good news, after his lunch!!

Meanwhile in Athens, Greece, it was early morning, as Greece was 6 hours behind Seoul. Ryeowook was still sleeping peacefully in Kyuhyun's arms after their 2 rounds of love making.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter