Last week of being single

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2 weeks before their wedding was the busiest for both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. They have to juggle between their wedding preparations, went to court hearing, finalised the school project and finished up their individual projects so that they could go on marriage leave.

Ryeowook has finished writing all the invitation cards. They were 2 sets of cards, one for their church wedding where they invited all Kim Enterprise staff, and one for the wedding reception at a ballroom, where they invited relatives and closed friends. 

Her room has been given clearance by the police to be used again, as all evidence has been taken and recorded. Kyuhyun suggested to replace her desk with a new one, and Jessica had placed the order and Ryeowook's new desk was delivered 2 days ago.

Kyuhyun had booked their flight to Greece, as well as their hotel accommodations, and they would be leaving the following day after their wedding reception. 

By now, the whole company knew about what happened to Mr Lee Soo-Hyuk and Mr Han Kijoo. They were surprised that there were dishonest staff amongst them and were glad that the episode was over. 

And when they received Ryeowook's wedding invitation card, the whole company felt very excited to be invited to their big boss daughter's wedding, which to none other then their favourite and popular Mr Cho!

Some ladies were sad that Mr Cho has been taken, but most of the staff were happy that these two were getting married, as they were such a lovely couple, and most of them had bumped into this lovely couple during lunch. 

Jessica and Sunny would be Ryeowook's bridesmaids, while Changmin and Minho would be Kyuhyun's bestmen!

Kyuhyun would be staying in Ryeowook's apartment after their wedding and they had promised Ryeowook's parents that they would have dinner with them every Friday and stayed over till Saturday. 

As for Kyuhyun's apartment, Minho has decided to work in Incheon too, so he would be taking over renting the apartment. 

So, problem solved, for Kyuhyun!

During the team leaders meeting on the Monday before the wedding, all of the team leaders congratulated Kyuhyun and also to Mr Kim, as he would be getting a capable son-in-law! Mr Kim was beaming with joy as he felt proud that Kyuhyun would be part of his family soon and couldn't wait for it!

"Everyone and Mr Kim, I was informed that every year, we only have Christmas party and year end gatherings. How about we organise a Dinner and Dance this year?" Kyuhyun suggested. 

"Kyu, that's a wonderful idea! I myself never thought about that!" Mr Kim suddenly was all ears, and same with the rest! They started talking that it was a great idea.

Kyuhyun continued "Employees who attended the Dinner & Dance will get a chance to build on existing relationships amongst colleagues and even meet new colleagues who work in other departments. It is also an opportunity for our company to show our employees that they are appreciative of the hard work they have put in for the year..." Kyuhyun told them.

"Actually... we do receive some hampers from our business partners, so I suggest, why not we use these as lucky draw prizes?!" Yunho suggested. 

"Come to think of it, we will usually receive shopping vouchers too from our business partners. I agree with Yunho, we can use these as lucky draw prizes!" Mr Park told them, and the rest started buzzing with ideas. 

"Okay, Yunho, can you lead this D&D project? Get Jessica and Sunny to be in your team, and get some other staff too. Suggest a few dates and let me know? As long as after Kyuhyun's and my daughter's honeymoon!" he laughed, making Kyuhyun laughed too.

"Maybe nearer to Christmas so that everybody can dress up!" Kyuhyun suggested, and everyone agreed!

"Yup, I agree! Maybe we will come up with a theme!. Okay Mr Kim, I will form a committee and get back to you with the dates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter