Lovely Saturday

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The school accepted your idea and they were so happy and excited about the new all-in-one card!!" Ryeowook told him over the phone.

"Really? I'm glad! Thanks for telling me. I thought it wasn't good enough" Kyuhyun said honestly.

Ryeowook told him that even her father, who was always very picky about ideas, love Kyuhyun's proposal and didn't even amend anything. So Kyuhyun would lead this project and Ryeowook would assist in terms of liaising with any authorities. 

To Kyuhyun that was the best news that he had heard so far! To be leading this project and to work with Ryeowook! 

"Oh yes, about this Saturday, want to meet for breakfast then we can start visiting the first apartment?" Ryeowook suggested.

Kyuhyun thought he heard wrongly! Ryeowook suggested to meet for breakfast!! Ohmygod! Today must be his lucky day!!! He quickly replied "Yes, good idea! I pick you up? What's your address and where do you suggest we go for breakfast?"

"We go to Cafe Geon. I can go there by cab.... I don't want to trouble you..." Ryeowook said, with a shy tone. 

"No, let me pick you up. You are already helping me to look out for the apartments..." 

"Hmmm, okay. I'll text you my address. Is 9am okay with you?" 

"Perfect. I'll text you once I reach your apartment okay?" 

"Yes okay. See you on Saturday, Kyu!" she said happily. 

"See you Ryeong! Have a good rest!" Kyuhyun smile and off his phone when Ryeowook has off her line. He did look through some apartments himself too but he trusted Ryeowook's taste, so he would follow her recommendations. Frankly speaking, they have the same taste and that was why they could clicked easily together during their Master years. 

Friday evening seemed to be so stressful to Ryeowook. "Jess, ermm... give me some idea on what to wear tomorrow...?" she asked her secretary. 

"What's the occasion? I thought Mr Kim and your mother are away at Ilsan?" Jessica asked her. 

"Yeah they will be there till Sunday night for my relative wake. I'm... ermmm... meeting Mr Cho tomorrow to show him some apartments that I have selected for him..." Ryeowook answered, trying to sound casual. 

"Ahhhhhh I see... so you have a date with the handsome guy!!" Jessica boss. 

"It's not a date, just a meet up.. " 

"It's a meet-up date then...." Jessica laughed. "Just put on anything casual! You look great in jeans. Maybe with a white top?" 

"Can... err... can you go with me to the shopping mall to get some casual tops?" Ryeowook asked her, trying not to look too desperate. 

Jessica smile widely and folded her arms. "Ohmygod, I think my dear boss is in love!!" she said to herself. "Okayyyy... you don't have any meetings anymore, so... you want to go now?" 

"Yes!! Let me pack and we can go!" Ryeowook said happily. 

Other than boss-secretary relationship, they were also quite close outside office. They would go for movie, or watch a play or even just for a drink. Jessica didn't mind accompanying her lady boss because she was the kindest boss she ever met, and she loved working under her. 

Jessica took 5 tops for Ryeowook and got her to try, with a nice pair of light-blue jeans.  After changing to and fro, Ryeowook finally settled on a white soft linen top, with round  short mandarin collar, and straight cutting to her hips. It match with the light blue jeans perfectly. 

"You look great! Casual yet attractive. Okayyy, you are ready for your date!!" Jessica showed her thumbs up. 

"Jess, it's not a date..." Ryeowook said, playfully punching her and went to the cashier to pay for the white top and the light blue jeans. 

On Saturday morning, when Kyuhyun reached the junction near Ryeowook's apartment based on his GPS, he called her so that she could come down. 

"Kyu, just say out my apartment's unit number, the security guard will allow your car in" Ryeowook told him, trying not to sound too excited, and said "See you soon!" and off her phone. She grabbed her cross-body Prada bag and quickly put on her shoes, and dashed out. After ensuring that her auto door was locked, she pressed the lift button repeatedly in a hurry. 

So by the time Kyuhyun drove into the foyer, she has reached the lobby and quickly walked out. "Heyyy Kyu, is it difficult to find my place?" she blarred out once she has opened the passenger door and climbed in. 

"Not really, I mean I didn't end up at Incheon Airport...." Kyuhyun laughed, making Ryeowook giggled. "So cute!" he told himself and very much like to stretch over to kiss her. Then he realised that their attire was similar! He put on a white polo tee and sky blue jeans, and she put on white top with light blue jeans! "We really have the same taste!" he grinned and gestured at their attire. 

"Ohhh haha" Ryeowook chuckled. Indeed, back during their uni days, they often put on similar colours or similar attires. "You have Cafe Geon's address? If not I can guide there". 

"Yeah I got it in my GPS" Kyuhyun pressed for next destination, and he started driving out. "You looked very pretty and look great in jeans" he smile at her. 

"Thank you. You look good too" Ryeowook smile at him. Then she recalled what she has been wanting to ask "Kyu-Kyu... ?" 

"Hmmmm?" 

"When did you change your appearance? Ermm... don't get me wrong, I didn't hate your curly hair and your specs, but now you look so different" 

"Now I look uglier..?"

"No!! More handsome..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled "After my enlistment, noona got me to look at myself, saying that to get a good job, I need to change. So she dragged me to saloon, and enrolled me to grooming classes and some other classes like public speaking, social etiquette.. and I'm thankful for that" and he wanted to add "and at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter