On the way to Busan

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun fetched Ryeowook on Wednesday morning and placed her luggage next to his, at the back. His car's back seats could be folded down to give him a bigger space, which was one of the feature that he liked for his Mercedes-Benz A-Class Hatchback car. He brought along two suits and he zipped them up in a separate black zipper cover with hanger. 

"Kyu-Kyu, appa said we go for lunch first before driving down. Omma joining us for lunch" Ryeowook told him as Kyuhyun drove to their office. 

"Ahhhh okay. Any preferred cafe that your mum like?" 

"She said since we have to drive through Seoul, anywhere in Seoul is fine with her"

"Can I recommend Na Jeong-sun Halmae Jjukkumi in Dongdaemun? It's in Jjukkumi Alley, and specializing in jjukkumi, a spicy Korean dish of stir-fried baby octopuses marinated in a red chili gochugaru sauce, if she can take spicy food?  It's very good and it’s run by Grandma Na Jeong-sun who opened her restaurant 35 years ago"

"Wow... yeah she can, but I can't take too spicy coz my lips will be all reds later" Ryeowook laughed. 

"I'll kiss it in the car to cool it down" Kyuhyun laughed, and laughed out loud when Ryeowook reached over to pinch his thigh. "There's two degree of spiciness, so we can take the lesser spicy one" Kyuhyun grinned at her. 

"Okay I will let appa and omma know"

"I'll give you the restaurant name and address later" Kyuhyun said while entering their office building basement carpark. 

"I think I'll create a group chat with us, appa and omma, so that it's easier to communicate since we are in two different cars?" Ryeowook suggested. 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Sure. So it's daughter and her future husband, and parents" he . 

Ryeowook playfully beat him with her bag and they laughed as they entered the lift. 

In the office, Kyuhyun was busy since morning with meetings, and when he checked his phone, he was surprised that the newly created chatgroup "Busan" has so many conversations!  This morning after Ryeowook had created the groupchat, Kyuhyun had typed a "Good morning" greeting, and then added in the restaurant's name and location, and he didn't look at his phone after that!

He chuckled reading the chats. Mrs Kim was so happy with Kyuhyun's recommendation and couldn't wait to try it. She kept pestering Mr Kim to pick her up early. But Mr Kim said he got a meeting at 11am, so he asked his wife to be patient, and then Ryeowook told her mother to just call for cab and come to their office. 

Kyuhyun wrote "Mrs Kim, I can pick you up at 11.15am, as my meeting will end at 11am"

Mrs Kim replied "Ohh yes, please, Kyuhyun!!! You are more reliable than my husband!" 

Mr Kim then rebutted with a reply "Kyuhyun, I'm so sad.. my wife said that I'm not reliable... " and he put two sad emoticons. 

Kyuhyun put a laughing emoticon and type in "Well, you are, but I need to get some stars, so since my meeting will finish earlier, so..." 

Mrs Kim wrote "You will definitely get 5 stars, my dear Kyuhyun" and she put in the 5 stars and a thumbs up emoticon. 

Ryeowook put in a face-palm emoticon, and Kyuhyun put in laughing and clapping emoticons. Kyuhyun laughed and off his phone while walking to attend another meeting. 

So, at 11am, he drove to pick up Mrs Kim, left her luggage in his car first, and then brought her up to Ryeowook's office. Kyuhyun told the two ladies that he just need to finalised something with his staff, so he bowed and left to go back to his room. 

Jessica bowed to Mrs Kim and asked her politely whether she wanted any drinks, but Mrs Kim decline and told Jessica happily that they were going for lunch at a delicious place recommended by Kyuhyun! Jessica smiled and glanced teasingly at her boss, and went back to her desk. 

"Omma, you could have just call a cab!" Ryeowook nagged at her mother. 

"But isn't it good? It shows how caring Kyuhyun is, and that he really cares for our family!" she said happily. "And he is so handsome, Wookie! And so charming and so respectful towards me. I'm so happy for you for having him as your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter