Blessings

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kyu-Kyu, we were there at your accident scene. We were on the opposite side when we saw a mini bus crashed with a car in an accident" Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, with tears in her eyes. 

"I saw a few boys got flung out from the mini bus. My father stopped our car at the side, and told omma and me to stay in the car while he went out to help. He must have called the ambulance and the police. And you must be the boy closest to our car coz you looked at me and I cried because you were in so much in pain. I remembered praying that you were alright... " Ryeowook continued, sobbing. 

Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms "Ohhh Ryeong, you were that girl in the car! I remembered seeing your pitiful face! Thank you for praying for me..." and he let her go slowly, and said "It's all fated right? That we met in uni, and then meet again now. We are really meant to be together..." he smile and wiped her tears with his thumbs, and kissed her teared cheeks. 

"And because of your prayers, I survived! I went through two operations for broken ribs and went through physiotherapy for my legs because I broke my right shin. And all through those days at the hospital, I remembered the girl at the car window, looking at me with her tearful face. Ryeong, you are really my soulmate... !!" he said happily and hugged her again. 

"Kyu-Kyu... I'm so happy to know that you are that boy. So now all the puzzle fits nicely, coz I can't help wondering at times, what happened to that boy. Yes, indeed, we are soulmate!" Ryeowook said happily in Kyuhyun's arms. 

Kyuhyun decided there and then, that this would be the perfect time. He slowly let go of Ryeowook, took out the small box from his jacket pocket, and kneel down with one knee on the sandy beach, much to Ryeowook's surprised. 

"Ryeong... I have no more doubt that I have found my soulmate, the perfect woman to be by my side, the one that I love since 7 years ago and the one that I want to be with till my last breath. There are no other woman that I want, except you" he smile and open up the box. Though it was night time, but the lights from the surrounding made the diamond ring visible. "Kim Ryeowook, will you marry me, and be with me forever?" 

Ryeowook closed due to the surprised and romantic proposal. She didn't even know that Kyuhyun has bought the ring! 

"I...." she was suddenly lost for words. 

Kyuhyun looked at her with raised eyebrows. 

"Of course Kyu-Kyu! Yes, I will marry you and be with you forever!" she finally managed to find her voice!!! 

Kyuhyun chuckled and stood up, held her left hand, remove the ring from the box, and carefully slip it into her ring finger. 

It fits nicely!!  Much to his relieved! He kissed her hand, and kissed her lips, and smile "Thank you my Ryeong!! Lets join your parents at Starbucks so that I can seek their permission and blessings to marry you" he kept the box, dusted his right knee and then held her hand. 

"It's beautiful! When and where did you buy this?" Ryeowook asked while admiring her ring. 

"Secret...." Kyuhyun grinned. 

"Tsk...." she playfully punched his left arm which was holding her right hand. Then she smile to herself "I'm engaged!! I can't believe it!" 

"Better start getting use to it, because I want us to spend more time together. Hmmm, shall we have our wedding in November?" Kyuhyun asked her casually while they crossed the road to Starbucks. 

"So fast?" she asked with surprised. 

"You didn't want to?" Kyuhyun looked at her. He knew that Ryeowook always preferred to take it slow but he wanted her to be his wife as soon as possible, now that he knew that she was the one in that car, and that they were fated to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter