So beautiful

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You look very beautiful!" Kyuhyun praised her honestly, when they stepped into the lift.

"You look good too. I remember we both like purple last time..." Ryeowook smile, pressing level 9 where her father's office was located. 

"I still like purple actually" Kyuhyun chuckled. "Do you remember we have the same purple pullover and we happened to wear it on the same day?"

"Yeah, and believe it or not, I still keep it!" Ryeowook smile, and giggled when Kyuhyun gave her the "seriously?" look. 

They had reached the floor and stepped out on a carpeted floor. Kyuhyun looked around and saw that there were 4 big meeting rooms on this floor. 

"We have a mini lounge on this floor, and bigger meeting rooms, mainly for staff meeting and bigger clients" Ryeowook explained, in which Kyuhyun nodded appreciatingly. 

Ryeowook stopped at Sunny's desk. 
"Heyy Sunny. Let me introduce you, this is Mr Cho Kyuhyun, for position of Head of System design" 

Sunny stood up "Welcome to Kim Enterprise, Mr Cho!"

"Thank you very much" Kyuhyun shook hands with her. 

"Miss Kim and Mr Cho, go on in" Sunny stepped towards Mr Kim's door, knocked and opened it, and gestured them to proceed. 

Ryeowook smile at her and stepped into her father's office. "Appa this is Mr Cho Kyuhyun" and she turned to Kyuhyun "Mr Cho, this is my father, our CEO, Mr Kim" she introduced them. 

Mr Kim said "A warm welcome, Kyuhyun!" and extended his hand. 

Kyuhyun bowed politely and shook Mr Kim's hand. 

"Have a seat" Mr Kim gestured him to sit, and he sat down too. Kyuhyun bowed again and took his seat. "Can I call you Kyuhyun?" 

"Yes, please, Mr Kim" Kyuhyun replied politely. 

Mr Kim introduced his company, what they do, and what was his expansion plan which was into system automation. Kyuhyun knew most of it through Ryeowook already but it was fresh hearing from the CEO himself. 

"Mr Kim, I'm familiar with automation, system integration or even programming, and I can help you with your expansion plan. Technology is always improving, so what I do to catch up is to follow and adapt, and attend any IT roadshow just to get to know the new advancement" Kyuhyun told him honestly, which indeed, what he was already doing currently. 

"I like your mindset, always improving yourself. Okay, tell me what you have achieved in your current role..." Mr Kim leaned back and smile. He liked this guy Kyuhyun. Honest and reliable, full of vision and future-planning. 

Kyuhyun told him about his current role, and system automations that he has achieved, such as automate the whole public library system which now readers could just use their ID card to borrow books, and for returning books, he added a tracking for returned date and automatically charged a fee if books were not re time. He told Mr Kim about a few other projects that he did, and even Ryeowook was so impressed with his successful projects. 

"Talking about the library, actually, I was in the library 2 months ago to look for reference book on business planning, and I was amazed that the library had changed so much! Everything was fully auto and even the self-checkout for book kiosk. So it was all your ideas!" 

"I was glad that the library management accepted my ideas and willing to invest a sum of money for the automation. They were very happy that it cut down 70% of manual work and their resources could concentrate on other things like sourcing for new books and setting up reference section" Kyuhyun smile, remembering what the librarian told him when he visited the library few months ago. 

"Wow, that’s very impressive!" Mr Kim was very impressed himself. "How big is your current team?" 

"Only myself and 1 assistant. But I do have 1 staff on contract basis" Kyuhyun replied. He held back to say that he often need to work late at night because of the urgency to complete the job and his two staff were asked to work on something else by his big boss. 

"Over here, you will have a team of 3 full time staff, and there are on-going small projects going on. So once you join us, get them to individually brief you on their current job on hand, so that you know their workload when you start handling projects" Ryeowook explained to him. 

"I see, okay, I'll do that, thank you, Miss Kim. But can you briefly let me know, if I'm allowed to know I mean, what are the new projects in the pipeline?" Kyuhyun asked both Mr Kim and Ryeowook. 

"Appa, we can tell him right?" Ryeowook asked her father. 

"I will tell you about it over coffee, and I need your inputs too. But before that, Wook, let him sign the letter and pass him the employment benefit details?" Mr Kim asked his daughter. 

Ryeowook acknowledged her father and took out a folder in the file that she was carrying. She took out 2 copies of letter of appointment, and politely placed them in front of Kyuhyun and fetched a pen for him to sign. 

Kyuhyun smile and thanked her, and after reading the content, he signed both copies and passed them back to Ryeowook, who in turn, put back one copy into the folder and pass the whole folder to Kyuhyun.

"Mr Cho, this is your letter of appointment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter