15; honesty

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hon·es·ty

 

/ˈänəstē/

 

noun


the quality of being honest.

Next Day

After yesterday’s kiss, she knew this had to come to an end, Hitomi felt guilty, she had kissed another girl behind her girlfriend’s back, guilt came back to her, she really liked Chaewon but something sparked that maybe she loved someone else.

“Hey, Chaewon, can we talk?” Hitomi asked as she saw Chaewon sit down next to her and start to get ready for class.

“Yeah, can we meet at the auditorium?” Chaewon suggested, Hitomi give her a nod as the teacher had now started her lecture for today’s class.

“So, did you get a dress for the dance?” Chaewon asked, Hitomi smiled as she remembered the dress she bought.

“Yeah, I thought it was pretty,” Hitomi detailed, Chaewon nodded in agreement, knowing that whatever Hitomi liked was of course going to be pretty.

“I bet it was.” Chaewon chuckled, before the two continued to pay attention to the lecture.

--

“Penny for your thoughts?” Yena asked, not trying to be loud since her girlfriend was practicing her performance for the dance.

“I’m just nervous for tomorrow,” Nako cautioned, Yena gave her a shrug as she could agree that she’s also jealous. 

“Aren’t we all? Yuri is performing a song in front of the whole class, Minju is coming, Yujin is going to ask Wonyoung to be her girlfriend,” Yena reasoned, but it was for a different reason that Nako was nervous.

“Hii kissed me, I’m scared to raise my hopes,” Nako frustratedly said, she’s scared that everything could be false.

“If Hii is only using you for kisses, I’ll call Yujin for her flying kick technique.” Yena threatened, Nako shook her head as she laughed.

“No, no, it’s fine,” Nako finished laughing from the threat that seemed serious turned into laughing.

“Tomorrow, drop all worries we’re going to be partying!” Yena exclaimed, still trying to not be as loud as she would want to be.
 

--

Chaewon and Hitomi sat next to each other both in silence, the two sat on the edge of the auditorium stage with their legs hanging off the edge.

“I think this isn’t going to work,” Hitomi spoke first, Chaewon looked at her, gesturing to her to continue.

“I’ve always wanted to date you but I never thought that when I would date you, things would get complicated, Nako confessed her love for me, Minju returned, but when Nako confessed to me, something sparked..” Hitomi continued, Chaewon hummed in response, she couldn’t blame Hitomi for how she felt but she gave her a warm smile.

“I’ll respect your decision because sooner or later I was going to break up with you too..” Chaewon confessed, slowly starting to purse her lips. “We like each other, but you love Nako and I..still love Minju..”

“You and Minju...is that fixed?” Hitomi asked, Chaewon shrugged, she knew that maybe the chances of her and Minju getting back tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter