13; incorrect

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in·cor·rect

/ˌinkəˈrekt/

adjective

not in accordance with fact; wrong.

Next Day

Finally it was the weekend, everyone stayed at their dorms to rest from the whole school week. Except for Choi Yena and Yabuki Nako, those two were expected to work at Yuri's cafe on the weekends only to be paid whatever Yuri wanted to give them (sometimes it was just free food).

"What you thinking about?" Yena asked as she saw Nako staring at a plain piece of paper just daydreaming.

"I was remembering how last Saturday, everything was different than how it is now," Nako remembered, Yena raised her eyebrows as she let out a scoff.

"The only difference I saw was that you still hadn't kissed her yet." Yena stated, Nako rolled her eyes as she looked over at Yuri before sighing.

"Joyul, it's never too late to break up with Yena!" Nako shouted to Yuri who was making the two something to drink since it was the employee's break time.

"Hey! I was joking!" Yena exclaimed as she saw that Yuri was looking over at them.

"But..it's true." and with that Yena earned herself a smack on the shoulder, Yena pouted as she rubbed that same spot where she was hit.

"Joyul! Nako hit me!" Yena whined, her girlfriend, Yuri seemed amused since it's an often thing that happens between them.

"Hit her harder." Yuri responded as she brought them their coffees, Nako raised her hand again, but Yuri stopped her from doing anything.

"Just eat something.." Yuri gestured, Yena's eyes softened as she heard the tone of Yuri's voice.

"What's up with you, you seem gloomy." Nako commented, Yena hummed in agreement as she didn't like seeing her girlfriend gloomy.

"No, it's just my parents but anyways, what's up with you and Hitomi?" Yuri asked, changing the topic, Yena and Nako looked at each other, they knew that Yuri didn't like talking about her home in Busan so they just followed what Yuri wanted.

"Uhm, I guess we're back to being friends.." said Nako, Yena scoffed as she nudged Yuri with a smirk blooming on her lips.

"She meant to say friends with benefits," Yena finished Nako's sentence, Nako's cheeks heated up as she heard what Yena had said.

"She's blushing again " Yena teased as she teasingly smirked at the flustered Nako.

--

Hitomi walked around the local market, her eyes trailing all over the place to maybe buy something that interested her. She stops at a jewelry store, at first she thought maybe jewelry was a bit too pricey but she maybe could find something good.

Hiomi looks around the glass windows before her eyes as catch a necklace with a small bright ruby feather with a small heart in the middle. She looks up at the vendor who was cleaning up some things on her table.

"How much is this?" Hitomi asked, the woman stood up from her stool and walked over to where Hitomi was standing. Hitomi points at the said locket, indicating what she was considering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter