4; rebuilding (or trying)

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

re·build
/rēˈbild/
verb

gerund or present participle: rebuilding

build (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed.

Next Day

“Nakochan!” Hitomi greeted as she walked over to Nako with a smile.

“Morning, Hiichan.” Nako greeted, as she turned over to Hitomi making their faces a bit too close to each other.

“You look beautiful,” Hitomi blurted out, that feeling of her friendship rebuilding felt nice. But this wasn’t part of their friendship.

“Eh? Sudden compliment?” Nako backed away as she laughed nervously as she tried not to blush.

“Eh? Nothing, nothing!” Hitomi shakes her head nervously as she didn’t realize that the two were so close to each other.

“So Want to go eat for lunch?” Hitomi proposed, Nako smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, I think we should talk too,” 

“Hey Hii..oh, I didn’t know you two made up..”  Chaewon approached, but her voice went softer as she saw the two interacting.

“You can just tell me, babe.” 

“Wanna go eat for lunch, my mom made you something,” Chaewon offered, Yena who was watching quickly ran over to Nako.

“Deny Chaewon’s request.”

“Hey~ so me and Nako are gonna head out~” Yena quickly moves Nako away from them before pushing her into the janitor’s closet 

“What the Yena?!”

“I just saved your from being rejected!” Yena exclaimed, it was true, Hitomi was about to cancel plans with Nako and Yena knew damn well.

“I’m trying to rebuild this piece of !” Nako shouted, Yena scoffed as she looked at the petite girl who seemed blind about the reality.

“I’m sorry but rebuilding is hurting your !” Yena shouted back, Nako feels that someone else is with them in the room, looking at the present she exclaims.

“And what the Eunbi and Hyewon?!” as Eunbi and Hyewon were slowly putting their clothing back on (luckily Eunbi was just half and Hyewon was shsirtless).

“Nako, I love you but pretending to like Chaewon is bottling up your feelings!” Yena defended, now she felt getting.

“I just don’t want to see you in a worse state!” she saw Nako’s face soften as she heard that shout of Yena.

“Realize this Nako, she ing back stabbed you.” Yena stated a fact, she did back stab her.

“Thanks, thanks a lot Yena.” Nako thanked her sarcastically before walking off, Yena looked over at the bewildered couple who had just finished putting back their clothing.

“And I’m not cleaning this janitor’s closet just because Kwangbae can’t keep it in her pants!” Yena exclaimed before leaving the janitor’s closet leaving Hyewon and Eunbi dumbfounded.

--

Hitomi looks over at Chaewon with an awkward grin before scratching her nape. “I’ll convince her to maybe eat with us..is that okay?”

“U-uh yeah!” Chaewon stuttered as she wanted them to be alone, but she will of course say yes.

“Okay! Thanks, I’ll see you in a bit,” Hitomi thanked her before running away to her first class.

“Morning, Chaewonnie..” A voice greeted behind her, Chaewon turns around and sees no one so she looks straight again and sees Minju walking in front of her.

“Unnie, you just Chaewon-ed up.” Yuri pops out right next to Chaewon, Chaewon looks over at her with a confused look.

“Are you using my name as a negative term?”

“Yeah, you just ed up,” says Yuri before in between her teeth.

“What would you do if you like, no love your ex secretly but you're dating someone already?” Chaewon popped a question, Yuri looked confused as she was one of Chaewon's exes.

“Why would I love you?” asked Yuri, making Chaewon sigh as she realized the younger one had misinterpreted.

“I should’ve said this is about me,”

“You love me again?” Yuri almost said a bit too loud, making Chaewon shake her head.

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter