12; change

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


change

/ CHānj /

verb

make (someone or something) different; alter or modify.

Next Day

"She kissed you now?" Yena asked in disbelief, not knowing what to believe. She considered teasing her but she felt that Nako had a different change of heart now.

"But it'll be the last time," Nako said, Yena raising an eyebrow.

"Nako, this is pretty much tortue for you, I'm happy about you two being really good friends but I'm concerned about you." Yena worried, her eyes casted in worry but Nako gave her a pat on the shoulder as an assurance.

"I'm fine," Nako reassured, she didn't mind anything anymore, she is just happy she got to feel Hitomi's lips twice, even twice is her favorite group. She felt lucky but hurt at the same time.

"You're lying, after these two days, you want to see her as way more as a simple crush and I know you love her but your love for her is now stronger, but Hii might just remain the same for now and that affects you." Yena spitted out, and it was way more clear than glass itself. "I'm your best friend, and I repeat this every time, I care for you and you're like my sister but I'm scared that you'll burn yourself"

"Thanks, Yena unnie." Nako thanked in a shaky voice, Yena put her in a warm embrace as the two sat in a hug while listening to the teacher's lecture.

--

Hitomi had now regretted everything, but it wasn't regret, it was now guilt. Her life had felt a difference, it felt like new butterflies appeared but it just felt painful to feel those butterflies.

Hitomi blankly stared at whatever the teacher's talking about, she didn't know how in just 11 days everything changed. Life is just something that goes around everyday, and by that, you expect nothing new to happen.

But this feeling was new, Hitomi peeks at her phone, checking if maybe Nako had texted her but nothing, not even a text from Chaewon. Hitomi looks around the class if maybe Chaewon was there but no sign of Chaewon.

"Hey, Yul, have you seen Chaewon?" Hitomi whispered to Yuri, Yuri stopped scribbling on a piece of paper to look up at Hitomi.

"Yeah but she was at the office, I think she was involved in an argument." Yuri explained, Hitomi gave her a slow nod as she faced back at the teacher's side.

---

"Minju current residence is San Atonio, Texas but her residence dorm she was living is 1-34, her house street is *********" Eunbi explained, Nako nodded her head as she heard every part of the said address.

"Why does she leave?" Nako asked, Eunbi knew why since her parents had to give an excuse to drop school.

"Information I'm not allowed to give..." Eunbi warned, Nako sighed before activating her puppy eyes, ready to make Eunbi tell everything she wanted.

"Please unnie! I'll do anything, I just want to help Minju," Nako pleaded, putting her hands together but Eunbi didn't bulge a bit and just stared at her amusedly. Nako gave her a grin as she thought about what she could use against her. "I could tell the administration that you're dating a student,"

"Her parents told me that Minju just needs something better, and I think they're talking about Chaewon." Eunbi blurted out, making Nako giggle for a second before her face went confused.

"Chaewon?" Nako asked, wanting more information but Eunbi shook her head once again.

"Sorry, that's all I can say"

"But take this copy of Minju's info, don't tell no one about this." Eunbi pointed to a mysterious number that showed the number to contact Minju from Korea to the USA.

"Thanks, I'll see you then." Nako thanked her before standing up, leaving the office and heading out the management department.

Nako stops walking as she sees someone familiar sitting at the head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter