11; boundary

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bound·a·ry

/ˈbound(ə)rē/

noun

a line that marks the limits of an area; a dividing line.

Next day

“You kissed her?!” Yena shouted with her eyes widened, getting some attention from the students who were trying to pay attention to the lecture.

“This is the reason why I don’t kiss and tell..” Nako hissed as she shooed away the people who were intrigued by the conversation.

“Did the voices tell you to do it?” Yena asked worriedly if Nako had maybe listened to the voices, Nako had just realized that no voices were there to control her like usual.

“No, I did it on my own will, she didn’t push me away she just..sat there,” Nako explained, Yena let out a hum in response before realizing something was up.

“This may be the start..of something differently new,” Yena observed, the japanese girl looking at her with straight worriedness in her eyes.

“Don’t say that,” Nako warned, Yena shook her head furiously, standing up from her chair.

“She didn’t push you away which means this can actually work!” Yena exclaimed, Nako looked down as that's what least she wanted.

“I don’t want it to work, I'm scared to lose her.” Nako whined softly, Yena could understand her, if not, Yena was one of the only people who could understand how Nako felt.

“If worse comes to worst, you’ll always have me as a best friend,” Yena assured her, then, the two just sat in silence for a while until Yena thought of something to .

“So..are her lips soft?” Yena broke the silence, asking the question that made Nako’s cheek become a flush of pink.

“Yeah, they are..” Nako commented, Yena gave her a slow nod as she let out a small hum after.

“What flavor?” Yena continued, Nako starts to remember last night’s flashbacks making her smile softly.

“Peach.” Nako answered that question, Yena gave her a smirk as she saw the dorky smile from Nako.

“Would you kiss her again but..with movement?” Yena teased, making Nako snap back to reality making her face flush absolutely red.

“Yena!”

--

Hitomi couldn’t concentrate in class all day, she was still thinking about what happened last night, she never had imagined herself kissing her best friend, and that best friend being Nako.

Nakochan<3


me

| volleyball after school?

Nakochan<3

| sure, i’ll see you at the gym :)

Hitomi put her phone back as she continued to pay attention at the lecture, everyone seemed silent, no drama was being talked about, silent, not even Chaewon wasn’t in class, but Hitomi didn’t think much of it since Chaewon was in her tutoring lessons.

Class ended, Hitomi headed over to the cafeteria as per the regular schedule, it’s been half of the week and her mind couldn’t stay in one place. She felt stressed and doesn’t know what to do anymore, Nako likes her and kissed her and with that she was feeling different by just one simple kiss that probably meant nothing for the two of them.

“How did you sleep?” Chaewon asked as she saw Hitomi only staring silently at the plate of food.

Hitomi snaps out of her thoughts and looks at Chaewon before answering: “Not really, how about you?”

“Same, not really.” Chaewon agreed, after all, both of them have been through alot these days.

“Something’s bothering me and something is bothering you too,” Chaew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter