14; accident

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ac·ci·dent


/ˈaksədənt/

noun


an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury

1 day later, monday

"Hey, Nakochan!" A voice called, Nako turns around to the owner of the voice where she sees Hitomi approaching her from right behind her.

"Hey, Hiichan." Nako greeted back, Hitomi let out a shy smile since she usually doesn't ask Nako since they just agreed to go together, no questions.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the dance with me like we usually do," Hitomi asked, shyly, she smiled. Nako seemed confused since she didn't expect to get asked since maybe Hitomi was going with Chaewon.

"Don't you have Chaewon?" Nako questioned, Hitomi let out a sigh as slowly shook her head.

"She isn't going." Hitomi simply said, Nako pursed her lips before letting out a small huff.

"I guess, I'll go." Nako accepted, Hitomi jumped in excitement making the two laugh together. She missed this feeling with Hitomi, and this feeling was anything she could ask for.

"Hey Hiichan, Nako, Yuri is taking the basketball team to the mall after school, down to join?" Yena cutted in, giving a smile to Hitomi as she stands next to Nako.

"Yeah sure," Nako accepted, Yena turned over to Hitomi as she thought she could maybe join them to buy outfits for the dance.

"Hiichan wanna come with us too?" Yena asked, Hitomi looked over at Nako before looking back at Yena as she nodded.

"Sure, anyways I need to head to the mall to do something," Hitomi accepted with a grin, she checked the time before pulling up her bag back to her shoulder. "I need to go to class, see you later Nako,"

"She didn't say goodbye to me hmph," Yena jokingly said as she pouted, Nako giggled as she patted the pouting duck's back.

"So, why are we going to the mall?" Nako asked, still having no clue of why they were going to the mall.

"To buy oufits duh, we are going to look hot as ," Yena determindly said, Nako grinned as she heard that again for the second time since last year Yena had said the same thing.

--

"Good morning," Chaewon greeted as she sat right next to Hitomi. Hitomi smiled as she stopped oranzing her papers to look at Chaewon.

"Morning, I'm going to hang out with Nako and the basketball team after school." Hitomi commented, Chaewon lets out a hum with a nod to follow.

"That's good, I need to go have tutoring classes then I have to go to a outside library then pick up some clothing at a store at the mall too," Chaewon answered, Hitomi considered asking her to come with them but she knew Nako and hers relationship was on a bad note so she didn't and just left them in silence. This is the first time the two experienced having an awkward silence.

Meanwhile, Nako was back in that janitor's closet, ranting about how much she hates the idea of relationships once in a while because she's single.

"Lucky you guys, you actually have dates who are your girlfriends." Nako complained as she realized she was the only one who was single in the room. "Yujin with Wonyoung, Chaeyeon with Kkura, Hyewon..eh you're dating a teacher it still counts, and Yena w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter