16; fin

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Night

Finally dance night, in celebration of the half year in the school, just this event in general made Nako nervous, Nako looked at herself in the mirror before putting her hair in a messy bun, she was nervous but again happy, her date wasn't going to be her best friend but it was going to be her girlfriend.

“Nakochan!” Yena called out, honking her car as they waited for Nako to come out from the apartment complex, Nako heard that shout which means it’s now showtime, she takes a deep breath in before she finally comes out, skipping over to the car.

“Come in quick! We’re going to go pick up Hiichan!” Yena exclaimed, Nako nodded and entered the back seat, once she put her seatbelt on Yena started to drive once again.

When they arrived at the front of the other dorms, Hitomi was also outside with a shy grin, she was pretty anxious since this would be their first night as an official couple. Nako opens the door and runs over to Hitomi, the dress Hitomi wore made Nako gawk at her, the dress was a black dress with gold sparkles that made it shine in the dark.

“You look beautiful..” Hitomi complimented as she planted a small kiss onto Nako’s lips.

“You too..” Nako returned another kiss as she put her arms around Hitomi’s shoulder, the two exchanging smiles and loving looks.

“I just...I.they..” Yena sobbed as tears started to form in her eyes as she couldn’t even make words to describe how proud she felt for Nako and Hitomi to finally get together after a long time. 

“There, there,” Yuri patted Yena’s back as she handed her some tissues that she luckily packed in case this type of situation were to happen.

“We need to go and get some good seats,” Yuri ordered, Hitomi and Nako broke off and followed Yuri and Yena back into the car.

--

The room was blaring with music, some students dancing on the dance floor or were sitting down, wondering why they are even in this celebration.

Only 20 minutes have passed since they arrived at Hitomi and Nako are already bored, now Yuri was in the back with Yena getting ready since Yuri was about to perform, Yena maybe felt more nervous for Yuri, or that’s what she thought, Yuri had a surprise for her that she’s been waiting for.

“You’re going to do great, I'll be down there watching..also..I love you,” Yena spoke softly, Yuri blushed, she felt loved so much that she felt like she couldn’t handle it. Yuri pecks Yena’s on the lips before she takes a deep breath and heads over on stage.

Song playing fadely♩My Love - Yuri  ♩

“I’ll be right back,” Hitomi assured, giving a peck onto Nako’s lips before she walked over to Chaewon who was using her phone in the corner.

“You said you weren’t coming?” Hitomi questions the girl’s presence, Chaewon puts her phone down and shrugs.

“I had nothing better to do,”  Chaewon admits, it was obvious since she was just wearing a mint hoodie with ripped jeans.

“While you are here, hold this, and go there and ask her to dance with you,” Hitomi says as she hands Chaewon one of the table flowers before pushing her to stand up and turn over to Minju.

“I-I don’t think I can,” Chaewon stuttered, she seemed so scared to be rejected by Minju, Hitomi gave her the look to just do it.

Chaewon takes a deep breath before she starts to walk over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter