Chapter 01

Ice Cream | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•••

 

"Aigoo they are here." Donghyuck mumbles when he sees the student council president and vice president chatting while walking with the dean. It seems to be about school once again.

They just arrived and everyone around them suddenly halted what they were doing to greet them, the dean specifically.

As usual, the cold-hearted president of the student council, Na Jaemin, only stares at them when some students approach him to greet him. Unlike vice president Mark Lee, who is always acknowledging and smiling at the students.

"Gosh, he's so scary." Jeno stated, looking at their president. "Why do they bother greeting him when he's like that?" Jeno added and began to sip his banana milk.

"I don't know. People are dumb I guess, we're lucky that we have Mark Lee. He makes us feel comfortable." Renjun answered and giggled.

"Let's just get out of here before he sees us." Giselle murmured before dragging Jeno and Donghyuck, who were also scared of Jaemin. Renjun followed after them.

Even though Jeno was scared of Jaemin, he couldn't help not to stare at him for long. He's not only intimidating but he's also hot as particularly when he's looking at you like that.

His fearsome eyes, that make you nervous, his beautiful brows and sharp jawline and, most importantly, his kissable lips. Not to mention that Jaemin also has a broad shoulder and masculine body.

He's almost perfect, but scary at the same time.

Jeno wasn't aware he'd been looking at Jaemin for so long, so he didn't see he was getting closer to him. They came to a halt to greet the dean, but Jeno was so preoccupied admiring Jaemin's features that he stumbled on Donghyuck's shoes and collided with Jaemin.

"Holy ! Sorry." Jeno cursed when Jaemin dropped his gaze on him and he flinched.

When Jeno cursed, Giselle, Donghyuck, and Renjun's eyes widened, and they quickly bent their heads to greet their dean.

"Jeno, shut your mouth." Giselle chastises him and jabs him on the shoulder. Not only were Mark and Jaemin present, but so was their school's dean.

Renjun struggled not to chuckle because Jeno's expression right now is both funny and endearing. 

"Please accept my apologies, sir!" Jeno apologized, then turned to face Jaemin, but Jeno hastily withdrew his gaze after seeing those fierce eyes of his.

Before anything more could happen, the four of them raced for their lives till they arrived at their classroom. They ran so fast because of the second hand embarrassment that Jeno caused, and they couldn't believe they were embarrassed in front of the respected leaders of the student council because of Jeno.

"Wow, Jeno-yah! That's epic!" Renjun , still laughing because he thought Jeno was cute. When he's near to Jaemin, he appears like a scared cat, and his ears are also reddening.

"Shut the up. I'm so embarrassed."

•••

"Hey, do you guys know Chaeryong?" Donghyuck asked and sat near Jeno. It was their dismissal, and as soon as the teacher left, he ran to his friends and spilled some beans.

"Kind of," Renjun said.

"What about her?" Jeno asked.

"She's crying so hard right now. They said she was late, and when Jaemin spotted her walking down the corridor, he summoned her to the SC office." He then spoke.

Student councils' officers are required to roam around the campus before going to their respective classes. They have a lot of work sometimes and they couldn't attend their classes so they studies on their own. But in Jaemin's case, he's different. He's smart and most of the teachers allow him not to go in their classes if he's still busy in their office for the school events and future events.

Despite of his busy life, Jaemin maintains high grades. Nothing has changed and somehow, Jeno finds him cool. How can Jaemin manage to do that? His role as president of the school's student council is tough, and not everyone's cup of tea. They were just senior students but Jaemin is already responsible..

However, Jaemin is ranked second in their class, while Jeno is ranked first.

"She's having a bad day today. Jaemin is on the lookout for late students." Renjun mumbles.

"If she meets Ryujin, I think she'll just let it go." Jeno stated as he reviewed his notes.

"Yeah. I believe Chaeryong is also afraid of Jaemin, that's why she is crying. I'm not particularly close to her, but I feel bad for her." Donghyuck said this while resting his head on Jeno's shoulder. The older nodded and ruffled the younger's hair.

"That's the rule. If you are late, you must report to the student council office." Jeno said. "Ugh. I don't want to be late, and I don't want to face that cold-hearted president."

"Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter