Chapter 1 Human?

Purrfect Love

*Hwall grabs a broom ready to hit Mimi.

 

Hwall: What are you doing here?

 

Mimi: Please listen to me. It’s not what it looks like.

 

*Mimi puts hands over surprised that she could speak.

 

Mimi’s mind: What the- I can speak? I can speak!

 

Hwall: Who are you? Get out of my house!!

 

Mimi: It’s me Mimi. 

 

Hwall: No you’re not! There’s no way you’re Mimi

 

Mimi: I am. I am Mimi!! I really am!!

 

Hwall: What are you talking about? There’s no way you’re-

 

*Hwall looks at Mimi’s neck and finds her nametag there. 

 

Hwall: No this isn’t happening no it’s not

 

*Hwall searches around the house but finds no Mimi. She isn’t in sight. He grabs his hair in frustration.

 

Hwall: There’s no way a kitty can become human

 

Mimi: Hey, human, do you have any tuna? I’m hungry *washes her face with her hands*

 

Hwall: We have a serious problem over here and you’re thinking about food?

 

*Mimi shrugs

 

*Hwall feeds Mimi canned tuna and warm milk. Mimi eats the food in satisfaction while Hwall denies this is reality.

 

Hwall: There’s no way this is actually happening.

 

*Hwall looks at his cellphone and gets surprised by the time. He quickly gets ready and walks out. Mimi walks up to him.

 

Mimi: Where are you going, human?

 

Hwall: Out. Don’t cause any trouble while I’m gone, okay?

 

Mimi: Out? To where? 

 

*Mimi tilts her head looking at him with curiosity 

 

Later…

 

Haengbok University

 

*Hwall couldn’t concentrate in classes at all today. His mind kept wandering about Mimi.

 

Hwall’s mind: She’s probably fine at home alone, right? Gosh, what am I thinking? She’s a cat. Of course she can handle herself well. Aish…

 

*Hwall scratches the back of his neck furiously and New notices.

 

New: Are you okay, man?

 

Hwall: Yeah I’m fine. 

 

*After he finished all his classes for the day, Hwall takes the taxi home worried about what happened to Mimi. He comes home and finds the human Mimi lying on the bed watching tv.

 

Mimi: Oh human, you’re home.

 

Hwall: You didn’t cause any trouble, did you?
 

Mimi: *shakes head* No but someone came here this morning to talk to you about rental fees.

 

Hwall: What? damn it!! What did you say to him?

 

Mimi: Oh nothing

 

Hwall: You didn’t attack him or do anything else right?

 

Mimi: Maybe

 

Hwall: Damn it Mimi!! That’s the landlord! He’ll kick me out if something happens like that.

 

Mimi: Why didn’t you say so?

 

Hwall: MIMI!!!

 

Later that evening…

 

*Hwall drags Mimi out of the house and buys clothes and stuff for her.

 

Mimi: What is all this?

 

Hwall: For school. From now on you’re not going to leave my sight. I don’t want you to cause anymore trouble while I’m gone.

 

Mimi: School?

 

The next day…

 

*Hwall takes Mimi to Haengbok University with him and all the boys were looking at her starstruck by her visuals. 

 

Mimi's mind: So this is school, eh? Seems like fun.