Chapter 7 I'm Sorry

Purrfect Love

That night…

 

*Inhyuk keeps looking at the nametag in front of him denying reality.

 

Inhyuk's mind: No it can’t be… She’s not Mimi. *corrects himself* She’s not my Mimi. 

There’s no way.

 

*Just then flashbacks of Mimi pops up in his mind.

 

Flashback

Two years ago…

 

*Inhyuk is busy studying for his final exams coming up but Mimi suddenly climbs on top of his desk. She curls into a ball and sits in the middle of his notes. 

 

Inhyuk: *flustered* Mimi, I need to study.

 

*Mimi meows and ignores him. He tried to move her away several times but she kept on clinging onto his arm refusing to move aside. Inhyuk finally gives up and chuckles admiring Mimi sleeping in front of him. He pecks her forehead and pats her head.

 

Inhyuk: You silly goose. I’ll always love you my little troublemaker. You’ll always be my girl.

 

*Inhyuk leans in on the desk and looks at her. He pecks her little nose and soon he falls asleep beside her.

 

End of flashback

 

Inhyuk's mind: I’m so sorry Mimi… I promised that I would love you forever but I broke that promise.

You don’t deserve a guy like me in your life.

I’m so sorry…

 

*Tears fall on his face. He holds onto the pictures he has of him and Mimi and soon he falls asleep.

 

Inhyuk's mind: I’m sorry Mimi please forgive me…

I’m sorry...