Chapter 9 It'll Always Be You

Purrfect Love

*Hwall slowly approaches Inhyuk and calls out to him.

 

Hwall: Inhyuk sunbae

 

*Inhyuk turns around and notices Hwall. He wipes his tears and puts away the nametag in his pocket. He walks up to him.

 

Inhyuk: What are you doing here?

 

Hwall: *ignores him* Why do you have Mimi’s nametag?

 

Inhyuk: What are you talking about?

 

Hwall: Don’t play dumb with me, sunbae. I know you have it.

 

*Inhyuk hands it to Hwall and he looks at him guilty.

 

Inhyuk: *sighs* Look Hyunjun, the truth is I’m Mimi’s former owner. I have reasons why I left her a year ago.

 

Hwall: You know she hates you right now.

 

Inhyuk: I know I have done wrong and I want to make things right for her.

 

Hwall: Well it’s too late now. She already has me. You already lost your chance.

 

*Hwall glares at him one more time before he walks away. Tears fall down Inhyuk’s face.

 

Inhyuk's mind: I’m sorry Mimi. I’m sorry. 

You may be hating me right now but why does my heart still coming back to you?

 

*Inhyuk walks away

 

*Hwall runs to find Mimi.

 

Hwall's mind: Damn it Mimi, where are you?
 

*Hwall searches around the campus trying to find Mimi until he finds her in the library with a book in front of her but she already had fallen asleep. He chuckles and walks up to her.  He sits down beside her, leans against the table, and looks at her. 

 

Hwall's mind: I don’t know what you have gone through with Inhyuk sunbae but what I do know is that I’ll never leave you and will be always be there for you. You know that my heart will always choose you. It’ll always be you.