Chapter 3 I Don't Know Why But-

Purrfect Love

*Mimi tilts her head denying the fact that Inhyuk is in front of her. The boy abandoned her in the streets and never came back for her. Her first love. 

 

Mimi’s mind: No… no… it can’t be him.

Why do you have to come back now?

Why?

 

Later…

 

*After the bowling game, they went for dinner and Mimi kept staring at Inhyuk making him feel uncomfortable. He awkwardly coughs and pretends to look somewhere else or to be pretending to be on his phone. Meanwhile, Hwall noticed that something is up with Mimi for she hasn’t been eating anything that night. 

 

Hwall’s mind: I hope she’s okay. Damn, Hyunjun, snap out of it! What in the world are you thinking?

 

*Hwall distracts himself by stuffing his face with fries. Mimi chuckles a bit seeing Hwall’s face but her laughter goes away when she once makes eye contact with Inhyuk. Mimi gets up and excuses herself. She leaves the restaurant.

 

Q: What’s with Mimi? Did something happen?

 

*Hwall shrugs and continues to eat without saying anything. Inhyuk gets slightly surprised hearing Mimi’s name. He remembered that name somewhere but where?

 

Inhyuk’s mind: Mimi? Mimi? How come that name sounds so familiar? 

Did I see her somewhere before?

 

Later that night…

 

*Hwall and Mimi comes home but Mimi seems upset. She hasn’t said anything nor eaten anything for the whole evening and Hwall is getting worried about her.  

 

Hwall: Hey Mimi, do you want something to eat? You haven’t-

 

*Suddenly Mimi slams the bedroom door shut and Hwall jumps up in shock. He could hear faint crying from the room.

 

Hwall’s mind: Mimi, oh Mimi, tell me what’s wrong.

 

*Hwall knocks on the bedroom door

 

Hwall: Mimi, Mimi, are you okay in there?

 

Mimi: GO AWAY HUMAN!!!

 

Hwall: Mimi, please open the door.

 

Mimi: I SAID GO AWAY!!

 

Hwall: I’ll be outside if you need me.

 

*Hwall leaves the house making Mimi drown herself in tears.

 

Mimi's mind: I don’t know why but-

But how come I can’t get over you, Bae Inhyuk? Why did you have to come back for me?

 

*Soon Mimi cries herself to sleep. Hwall comes back home, washes up and gets ready for bed. He sees Mimi sleeping on the bed. He lies down beside her and falls asleep beside her until the next morning.