Chapter 11 One Step Closer

Purrfect Love

The next day…

 

*Mimi looks at the pictures of her and Hwall while lying on the couch.

 

Mimi’s mind: What does he mean by shaking my heart?

 

*Mimi thinks to herself as the memories from last night flashes into her mind.

 

Flashback

 

Mimi: Thanks for the food. I should get going now I-

 

*Just then suddenly Hwall pulls her into a hug. She gets flustered by his sudden action.

 

Mimi: What are you doing-

 

*Mimi tries to pull away from him but Hwall pulls her in tighter.

 

Hwall: I don’t want you to see you with him. I-

 

Mimi: *cuts him off* What are you saying, human? Dude, let go

 

Hwall: *pulls her in tighter to his embrace* But-but can you at least give me a chance to shake your heart at least… can it at least be me? 

 

Mimi: What?

 

End of flashback

 

Mimi’s mind: I guess I’ll have to find out.

 

*Just then Hwall comes home from work.

 

Hwall: Did anything happen while I was gone?

 

*Mimi shrugs

 

Mimi: Meh beats me.

 

Hwall: Are you sure? *puts his hands at his hips and glares at her* You pinky swear?

 

Mimi: No I didn’t do anything. I was bored out of my mind. *lies face down on the couch*

 

Hwall: How about we have a movies night tonight?

 

Later…

 

*Hwall and Mimi sits down on the couch eating popcorn and watching an action movie but suddenly stands up and jumps on the couch.

 

Hwall: Ya sit back down and watch the movie!!

 

Mimi: Why? This is more fun

 

Hwall: Ya are you even listening to me?

 

Mimi: Make me *laughs*

 

*Hwall gets up and runs after Mimi. He tries to stop her but they both trip and he accidentally lands on top of her. They fall onto the ground and Hwall accidentally kisses Mimi. Shocked by what just happened he quickly stands up, brushes himself, and walks away. Mimi touches her lips blushing and smiling to herself.

 

Mimi’s mind: What just happened? Did he just kiss me? *squeals*

 

Meanwhile…

 

*Hwall slams his bedroom door shut and scratches his hair in frustration.

 

Hwall’s mind: Aish… why did I do that? Stupid Hur Hyunjun

*pauses for a second* But why-

Why does my heart keep coming back to her?

 

*After that day, Hwall and Mimi have gotten one step closer to each other as their feelings started to grow more and more for each other.